Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIVE updates from Sante Fe on tonights show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIVE updates from Sante Fe on tonights show!

https://youtu.be/dEFb4cMu3ho

The court was told that for 1.5 years Jack had been sending Forrest emails about what he was looking for in 9MN. But Forrest personally said that he had not communicated with the Finder from 2018 to 2020. If there is a correspondence in 2019 between Forrest and Jack, it proves only one thing that Jack is not a Finder.

Speaking about the Finder in June 2020, Forrest wasn't talking about Jack. Then how did Jack get a trunk after Forrest's death?
    Last edited by fflegacy; 06-14-2022, 12:17 PM.
    https://themillionsecret.com

Comment

fflegacy wrote:
      "If there is a correspondence in 2019 between Forrest and Jack, it proves only one thing that Jack is not a Finder."

I completely agree with this analysis.

In a nutshell....one way communication to Forrest is not a tell-all that you found anything.

It is you just being eccentric in thinking you had...and now with doing so "Jack/Bill" has multitudes of people believing what he has stated.

Ugh....just like religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim (ZosoRocks) View Post
        fflegacy wrote:
        "If there is a correspondence in 2019 between Forrest and Jack, it proves only one thing that Jack is not a Finder."

I completely agree with this analysis.

In a nutshell....one way communication to Forrest is not a tell-all that you found anything.

It is you just being eccentric in thinking you had...and now with doing so "Jack/Bill" has multitudes of people believing what he has stated.

Ugh....just like religion.
        Don't man, please. Leave people's faith out of this, and have a little respect for those you don't agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

Don't man, please. Leave people's faith out of this, and have a little respect for those you don't agree with.
          Just stating the truth.

Next time I will make an attempt to lie.

smh

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy View Post
            The court was told that for 1.5 years Jack had been sending Forrest emails about what he was looking for in 9MN. But Forrest personally said that he had not communicated with the Finder from 2018 to 2020. If there is a correspondence in 2019 between Forrest and Jack, it proves only one thing that Jack is not a Finder.

Speaking about the Finder in June 2020, Forrest wasn't talking about Jack. Then how did Jack get a trunk after Forrest's death?
            i said this during the live chat as well. 1000% agree.

Comment

With Forrest getting thousands of emails and getting up there in age it would be easy for him to lose track of who was who. I got the feeling that after Forrest said that that Jack corrected him later on the amount of correspondence.

Comment

Working...
              X