No announcement yet.

The Solution only applies to Colorado.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Solution only applies to Colorado.

It does not fit Wyoming at all. The rainbow holds the idea. Isaac Newton was the scientist who worked on light and in his experiments he used a PRISM. This is what you construct on the map based upon 3 geographic clues in Stanza 2. The preciseness Forrest mentioned is paramount in fixing the puzzle to the map. On Google Maps each town is indicated by a small ring not unlike a degree symbol, these are what you draw from and to as you create the PRISM shape.
    COLORADO is the only state connected to COLOR because it is part of its name. The word Rainbow and Colorado link so logically.
    To find "where warm waters halt" is connected to temperature of water, where RED is HOT and BLUE is COLD. Forrest tells us "Your effort will be worth the cold" The Blue Cold angle of the rainbow is 40 degrees and the Red Hot angle of the rainbow is 42 degrees. When the Blue angle meets something meaning Red the result is WARM which is 41 degrees between the two. This is the first OMEGA and the beginning of the rainbow because OMEGA adds up to 41 via letter to its number in the alphabet. The word COLORADO means RED. If you project the angle of 40 degrees from the SE corner of Google Maps you will find it selects 'Colorado Springs' and this is "where warm waters halt" the only true one.

"And take it in the canyon down" is not a canyon at all but 'Canon City' and if you notice the first 'n' in the word has a 'tilde' accent over it which changes the pronunciation to 'Canyon' in Spanish. Join these two locations by a line to the place names rings. Believing that we need to end up with a triangular PRISM shape means the third clue is either left or right of 'Canon City' and "Put in below the home of Brown" becomes 'PUEBLO', why? Because Pueblo homes are Brown ( earth and clay ).
    All you have to locate now is "From there it's no place for the meek" This is a tricky one but very clever, and it leads you to the final OMEGA.

Originally posted by starwheel View Post
    It does not fit Wyoming at all. The rainbow holds the idea. Isaac Newton was the scientist who worked on light and in his experiments he used a PRISM. This is what you construct on the map based upon 3 geographic clues in Stanza 2. The preciseness Forrest mentioned is paramount in fixing the puzzle to the map. On Google Maps each town is indicated by a small ring not unlike a degree symbol, these are what you draw from and to as you create the PRISM shape.
    COLORADO is the only state connected to COLOR because it is part of its name. The word Rainbow and Colorado link so logically.
    To find "where warm waters halt" is connected to temperature of water, where RED is HOT and BLUE is COLD. Forrest tells us "Your effort will be worth the cold" The Blue Cold angle of the rainbow is 40 degrees and the Red Hot angle of the rainbow is 42 degrees. When the Blue angle meets something meaning Red the result is WARM which is 41 degrees between the two. This is the first OMEGA and the beginning of the rainbow because OMEGA adds up to 41 via letter to its number in the alphabet. The word COLORADO means RED. If you project the angle of 40 degrees from the SE corner of Google Maps you will find it selects 'Colorado Springs' and this is "where warm waters halt" the only true one.

"And take it in the canyon down" is not a canyon at all but 'Canon City' and if you notice the first 'n' in the word has a 'tilde' accent over it which changes the pronunciation to 'Canyon' in Spanish. Join these two locations by a line to the place names rings. Believing that we need to end up with a triangular PRISM shape means the third clue is either left or right of 'Canon City' and "Put in below the home of Brown" becomes 'PUEBLO', why? Because Pueblo homes are Brown ( earth and clay ).
    All you have to locate now is "From there it's no place for the meek" This is a tricky one but very clever, and it leads you to the final OMEGA.
    and the reason you're not in possession of the treasure chest is?

Comment

Maybe Forrest wasn't in love with Colorado.
      But I agree that we shouldn't totally ignore rainbow-related thinking while solving the poem.

Comment

A better title of this thread would be: “My solution only applies to Colorado”.

Comment

Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post
          A better title of this thread would be: “My solution only applies to Colorado”.
          This is the definitive solution. You will not get this precision on the other 3 states, I tried them all but the word that was key being RAINBOW only works here. I believe someone asked Forrest how many people had mentioned the correct home of Brown and he replied only one. I believe strongly that Pueblo is that place. Forrest had all of my workings through this puzzle from the outset and he knew the location I was at at the end. Why do searchers discount Colorado because Forrest never mentioned it, that alone should have been a red flag.
          Isaac Newton is a ghosted figure on the cover of OUAW along with a Greek head I believe to be Ptolemy whose Triangulum constellation appears in the map geometry and in large format on the cover of OUAW also. This is a precise puzzle and shows how clever Forrest really was in constructing it.

Comment

Forrest said there was a word that is key in the poem. Rainbow is not in the poem. Furthermore I also think that my solution is the only correct one. But I will not pretend that my solution is the one and only solution.

Comment

This is the definitive solution. You will not get this precision on the other 3 states, I tried them all but the word that was key being RAINBOW only works here. I believe someone asked Forrest how many people had mentioned the correct home of Brown and he replied only one. I believe strongly that Pueblo is that place. Forrest had all of my workings through this puzzle from the outset and he knew the location I was at at the end. Why do searchers discount Colorado because Forrest never mentioned it, that alone should have been a red flag.
              Isaac Newton is a ghosted figure on the cover of OUAW along with a Greek head I believe to be Ptolemy whose Triangulum constellation appears in the map geometry and in large format on the cover of OUAW also. This is a precise puzzle and shows how clever Forrest really was in constructing it.

Agree new thinking about solutions is needed, but see something different on the cover of OUAW. More’n one hint in that there line.

FP
              Last edited by FennPoint; 06-07-2022, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post
                Forrest said there was a word that is key in the poem. Rainbow is not in the poem. Furthermore I also think that my solution is the only correct one. But I will not pretend that my solution is the one and only solution.
                He also said there are others too, Treasures is one of them which is in the poem. However you need to understand why it is the end of his Rainbow you are looking for.
                RAINBOW is a 7 letter word and TREASURES is a 9 letter word and therefore RAINBOW TREASURES is 79 the atomic number of Gold. If you can match the same preciseness from start to finish as this one then you could be in with a chance. Forrest once said to a reporter if I told you what home of Brown was you could go straight to it, and he was right about that.

Comment

Originally posted by FennPoint View Post

Agree new thinking about solutions is needed, but see something different on the cover of OUAW. More’n one hint in that there line.

FP
                  FennPoint This is not new thinking by any means I have been advocating this approach for absolutely ages, some things just take time to permeate into peoples mindsets that's all.

Comment

It does not fit Wyoming at all.
                    Other than we have a mountain of evidence proving that the chest was located in Wyoming and both Forrest and the Finder said it was in Wyoming. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by 50states View Post

Other than we have a mountain of evidence proving that the chest was located in Wyoming and both Forrest and the Finder said it was in Wyoming. I agree.
                      50states I applaud your obvious sarcasm, thank you. We do not have the solution that takes us there as Jack did not solve the poem by those means. I on the other hand am more
                      interested in where the poem leads you, the truthful solution. For all I know the location in Colorado told of the place to go to retrieve the chest in order to protect it.
                      There is no precise system of clues that take you directly to Wyoming, or work on its map for that matter. Follow the poem is my advice to you.

Comment

starwheel

Excellent supposition, Starwheel.

You don't need to "Have The Chest" to think what could be correct. I think you give a great synopsis of a wonderful potential. No one really knows the truth, but there is a way to know, beyond a reasonable doubt, if one is correct or not. I believe Forrest left the proof of such available by following the correct crumbs. Be it Jack found it or not. It's still very possible to find the proof of a Solve without finding the Chest.

In my opinion, yes, Colorado IS where it was, is or never was.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy

I completely agree with you. The chest was definitely found in wyoming.
                          Hey legacy,
                          I point you to a thread by shyorphan
                          https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...%89#post422489

Forrest said "Wyoming." Prove it. Where are the findings that have a "preponderance of evidence" (Google it), that meet the "burden of proof" and demonstrate that those findings have a greater than 50% chance of being true?

Please provide one, and then two, and then three findings that rise to the "evidentiary standard" that you Googled. When you do that, then "The chest was definitely found in Wyoming" can be substantiated with a momentum of findings that meet the burden of proof with a greater than 50% chance as being true. Just keep in mind what shyorphan quoted Forrest saying, and be sure that your certainty is rooted in findings that prove it. Cheers.

Comment

I respectfully disagree that the rainbow idea can only be linked to the state of Colorado. I believe it is linked to Wyoming and specifically to Yellowstone National Park.
                            In virtually every interview Fenn did, he mentioned word definitions or looking up words to find their various and sometimes surprising meanings.

A rainbow is an iris is an orris. Norris Junction is located in YNP. The highway running north-south through the park and through Norris Junction is Highway 89. 8 = H; 9 = I; 89 = HI.

HI is the abbreviation for Hawaii, the Rainbow State.
                            Additionally, if you take the letters left out of the contractions in the poem, you get "ah Hawaii."

So to say that the only state with a link to the rainbow is Colorado is simply not true. YNP in Wyoming can also be linked to the rainbow, via Norris Junction and highway 89.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsetenash View Post
                              starwheel

Excellent supposition, Starwheel.

You don't need to "Have The Chest" to think what could be correct. I think you give a great synopsis of a wonderful potential. No one really knows the truth, but there is a way to know, beyond a reasonable doubt, if one is correct or not. I believe Forrest left the proof of such available by following the correct crumbs. Be it Jack found it or not. It's still very possible to find the proof of a Solve without finding the Chest.

In my opinion, yes, Colorado IS where it was, is or never was.

Cheers!
                              @Alsetanash Thank you for your support.

Comment

Working...
                              X