No announcement yet.

Kpro comments on this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Leeroy can come up with some logical and consistent answers. I would caution asking Cynthia anything if you want a good answer makes sense. Look at the timeline of her last interactions with Fenn along with GPS baloney, Xmas card sighting, nook story, fishing line mystery, trout named Brown anomaly, purported Fenn video; the list goes on but none of her actions or statements follow a consistent with the story's timeline. It's a jumbled mess with no follow-up answers, just another tack.

Comment

From the 2022 New Yorker Magazine documentary:

Cynthia Meachum: "I corresponded a little bit with Jack. It became clear to me he wasn't going to reveal anything, and that's incredibly frustrating. We were never told the location where it was found, and we were never told what the solution was.
      I call him Jack the Jerk. It's an affectionate nickname. I don't mean it negatively.
      I would never do that to other searchers what he did to us.
      Even if the treasure isn't there, I will continue to search for the place where it was found.....

Hopefully someday we will get closure."

Cynthia Meachum claimed Fenn showed her the "x marks the spot" Xmas card from the finder on August 28, 2020 during her last meeting with Fenn. She mentioned this in a post on the Jamie Mccracken/Harry website, asking him if he had seen the card.

Is it any surprise that people are confused about what to believe, given the seeming contradictory nature of statements from the same person?

Comment

What I'd like to know from Cynthia is did Forrest ever say to her "when you enter the Park act like you own it because you do". She made a video about that at one time. If Forrest did say that to her that is the biggest clue she ever got.

Comment

we will address it tonight!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

https://youtu.be/LptFWQ3z-g0

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyP

If someone else asks politely, can we get an answer related to the question?

If this is a true thing, it's kind of a big deal. We never got a resolution from Cynthia on the xmas card she supposedly saw. It was asked when did she see it, and that was never answered. It just kind of hangs out there. Was there actually a xmas card? Did she actually see it? When did she actually see it? Why didn't she share that information when she did see it?

The same question, of course, would apply to this. When did she supposedly see it? Why has it never come up? When folks were talking about a possible video where Forrest gave confirmation of the spot, and people said maybe there is no record of Forrest confirming anything, how come this wasn't mentioned?

All those times she talked about the community needing closure, when she talked about how she needed closure herself, this never came up.

When and why are very good questions.

A few other questions:

What was the goal here? If the goal was just to let the community know, that doesn't make any sense, because she didn't, actually, let the community know when she knew. These things are just dropped as teasers and everyone has a laugh. In the least it's a little tone def. People are weary of it. This sort of stuff actually hurts the Nine Mile Hole story because the way it is presented, it looks like a conspiracy. If that wasn't the intent, it begs for an explanation. It's one part physical evidence. It's a second part the trustworthiness of the people who are are telling you it. There's some serious trust gaps here.

The actual question:

When confusing statements like this are made without context, without explanation, and people laugh about it, what exactly are we supposed to think?

If she wants to finally add when she saw the xmas card, that would be an added bonus.
            Got it, i have some opinions. I will share them tonight.
            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

JeremyP:

To see Cynthia Meachum's post to Harry's site about the Xmas card and the date she saw it, watch Cowlazar's show Forrest Fenn Treasure Found--so much happening in the Chase!!!! posted a month or so ago.

Around the 27:53 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua807 View Post
                JeremyP:

To see Cynthia Meachum's post to Harry's site about the Xmas card and the date she saw it, watch Cowlazar's show Forrest Fenn Treasure Found--so much happening in the Chase!!!! posted a month or so ago.

Around the 27:53 mark.
                About the xmas card timeline...

I saw a screenshot of Harry's and she says:
                "Forest told me about this during my last visit with him at his place Aug 28th, 2020. The same day he shared the "ran a line" to the spot when he hid the chest. The same day he told me he would know the chest was found because the finder would return it to him so he could "gift" it to them to avoid taxes. The same day I asked him about the turquoise bracelet and he said he couldn't discuss THAT!"

I'm going to guess that this is the same day she saw the YNP map where FF marked an X signed his initials FF beside it, and circled the spot and wrote in call caps: NINE MILE HOLE and dated it 6/11/2020

This makes sense why she was looking for the spot even with such a cropped picture because she KNEW it was 9mh.

It also brings up the question of why she played along with KPRO's GPS solve when she knew it wasn't there.

Something to think about until we get a firm timeline. Would Cynthia really believe a map if only Shiloh had showed it to her and not FF? Perhaps, I don't know.
                Last edited by Cary_Galloway; 05-31-2022, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
                  It's only my opinion, but Cynthia has every reason under the moon to have seen and know the right location. If she saw it, then who has the right to dispute her? God?
                  You seem to think she's more knowledgeable about this than I think she is. Well . . . happy hunting, Cynthia. And happy following, Suzy.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

I know Miss Suzy, you said I could keep flirting, I have been doing my very best, not to. Let me tell you, you think giving up the chase is hard, try giving up to Miss Suzy, I surrender

Do you think Cynthia, wood know the spot if she saw it, or wood she have to ask a higher power, or maybe someone Old ?
                    Cynthia reminds me of Dal. (Enjoys hiking, but can't solve the poem very well.) I hope they both enjoy their search trips.

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post

How do you justify using the CD for a clue when f said he put one foot down and stepped on it to get to the next clue? He said the beginning was a precise spot and not the entire northern border of Yellowstone to an early searcher.
                      Please, tell us more about this idea of Forrest saying that the beginning was a precise spot. I am very skeptical of this, but if I can see and hear him in a video saying this, then I'll be less skeptical.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

About the xmas card timeline...

I saw a screenshot of Harry's and she says:
                        "Forest told me about this during my last visit with him at his place Aug 28th, 2020. The same day he shared the "ran a line" to the spot when he hid the chest. The same day he told me he would know the chest was found because the finder would return it to him so he could "gift" it to them to avoid taxes. The same day I asked him about the turquoise bracelet and he said he couldn't discuss THAT!"

I'm going to guess that this is the same day she saw the YNP map where FF marked an X signed his initials FF beside it, and circled the spot and wrote in call caps: NINE MILE HOLE and dated it 6/11/2020

This makes sense why she was looking for the spot even with such a cropped picture because she KNEW it was 9mh.

It also brings up the question of why she played along with KPRO's GPS solve when she knew it wasn't there.

Something to think about until we get a firm timeline. Would Cynthia really believe a map if only Shiloh had showed it to her and not FF? Perhaps, I don't know.
                        Yeah, that's not Forrest to accidently leave a map out like that considering he said it was all in his mind and didn't need a map.
                        The map was placed on purpose and for reason. He knew many searchers thought it was in the Madison area... Too easy...

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyP

We just want to know the date she supposedly saw these things. She doesn't seem to be available. Can you ask her that at least? She talks to you, so we talk to you
                          Why does it matter? Who is the “we”? Be careful, I know you are the new messenger, and you have no idea the back story. Be very careful whose messenger you are, it is an amazing story. On all fronts. And lIke F always says, the truth will come out, it finds its way. If people keep pressing for the truth, there sure is a lotta truth to be told……….
                          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

I doubt Cynthia possesses any useful information with regards to solving the poem or finding the real location. Unless X marks the start, which I very much doubt. IMO.

Comment

This has become a dog and pony show. The self-declared chase celebrities lord their tidbits of privileged information over us and scoff at how stupid we are for not having insider info. The chosen ones are left in the dark like the rest of us and have only cruelty and self-interest left.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

You seem to think she's more knowledgeable about this than I think she is. Well . . . happy hunting, Cynthia. And happy following, Suzy.
                                Wherever there's an open range, there's deer and antelope at play. Not to mention, home. That's where you'll find home, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X