X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailblazer99
    replied
    Originally posted by Tornado View Post
    What's weird about that? The average person's "smart" phone has hundreds ( it may be thousands) of processes running at all times.. even when turned off. I can't remember the exact number some ethical hacker published a while back, but let's just say 500 scripts are running in the background at all times... 500 unknown entities, corporations, hackers in their moms basement etc... have access to you camera, GPS, microphone, accelerometer data, finger print, blah, blah, blah, the list goes on. I just talk to them. Take them to the toilet with me. You know. It really is mind boggling... my friends behind the digital veil. Loons.
    Forrest didn’t use smartphones that’s what’s weird about it. His email was signed into an iPhone and the email was read from and iPhone. His email is encrypted so he personally gave the info to someone so they could log into it for him. He wouldn’t do that with anyone who he doesn’t trust.

Leave a comment:

• Knowledge
    replied
    I could see Forrest now working his EYE tone, the man who could not create a shortcut on his desktop. As for hackers, it's funny how they try to make it seem ok. But when they get hacked, they become delusion and crazy looking for people outside their windows. In other words, it's ok if we do it to you, I will even pretend it's ok if you do it to me. The truth is, God wrote His laws into our hearts, so everyone knows when they are doing wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Tornado
    replied
    Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

The weird part about it all is the fact that we got that 1 notification that it was opened on another iPhone.
    What's weird about that? The average person's "smart" phone has hundreds ( it may be thousands) of processes running at all times.. even when turned off. I can't remember the exact number some ethical hacker published a while back, but let's just say 500 scripts are running in the background at all times... 500 unknown entities, corporations, hackers in their moms basement etc... have access to you camera, GPS, microphone, accelerometer data, finger print, blah, blah, blah, the list goes on. I just talk to them. Take them to the toilet with me. You know. It really is mind boggling... my friends behind the digital veil. Loons.

Leave a comment:

• Trailblazer99
    replied
    Originally posted by Fennway View Post

I wouldn't attribute anything to Forrest's quick replies. I'm sure he responded very quickly to many other searchers as well. He immediately opened and/or read most of my emails, all of which were brief. See a small sample of snips that I attached. He responded only once to tell me to drink plenty of water (in 2018). Since 2018, he had not comminicated with me again.
    The weird part about it all is the fact that we got that 1 notification that it was opened on another iPhone.

Leave a comment:

• Fennway
    replied

Forrest read our emails within minutes. First starting out when we found some crazy connections he was replying to both of us literally within minutes. But he only replied a couple times. We always sent him pictures and videos. Another thing that was shocking to me was someone had their read recipients on their iPhone. We emailed him and then we got a notification that he had opened the email from another iPhone damn near the same minute we sent it to him. We found it so bizarre. It was obvious he was mobile and had someone with him with an iPhone and his email logged onto it. That never happened again because we told him about it. Should have never done that. Every time he replied it was within the first 5 minutes of sending him the email. I’ve asked other searchers if they have ever had that happen to them and they said no. So I always wondered why he chose to open our emails so quickly.
    I wouldn't attribute anything to Forrest's quick replies. I'm sure he responded very quickly to many other searchers as well. He immediately opened and/or read most of my emails, all of which were brief. See a small sample of snips that I attached. He responded only once to tell me to drink plenty of water (in 2018). Since 2018, he had not comminicated with me again.

Leave a comment:

• Gunrunner
    replied
    Originally posted by steve66 View Post

"Notification" "Found Property" ?
    People do tend to overlook the obvious, don't they?

Leave a comment:

• Sarah Seedling
    replied
    Originally posted by Tornado View Post

I guess "revenge" is a matter of perspective... you are saying? Or are you saying he used a costume bracelet to send a message to be interpreted by the viewer?

I wonder if this falls into the 15% or 85% bin? Depends on perspective again it seems.

Speaking of 85% truth... which line in the poem do you think is the most truthful? For example, if there was a way to objectively rate truth within words, which line would be the 85th percentile? There can only be one.
    Where The Treasure Lies

Leave a comment:

• Tornado
    replied
    Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
    But no one got revenge because the picture of Forrest wearing the bracelet was not the bracelet that he said he put in the hope chest
    I guess "revenge" is a matter of perspective... you are saying? Or are you saying he used a costume bracelet to send a message to be interpreted by the viewer?

I wonder if this falls into the 15% or 85% bin? Depends on perspective again it seems.

Speaking of 85% truth... which line in the poem do you think is the most truthful? For example, if there was a way to objectively rate truth within words, which line would be the 85th percentile? There can only be one.

Leave a comment:

• Sarah Seedling
    replied
    But no one got revenge because the picture of Forrest wearing the bracelet was not the bracelet that he said he put in the hope chest

Leave a comment:

• Tornado
    replied

Forrest read our emails within minutes. First starting out when we found some crazy connections he was replying to both of us literally within minutes. But he only replied a couple times. We always sent him pictures and videos. Another thing that was shocking to me was someone had their read recipients on their iPhone. We emailed him and then we got a notification that he had opened the email from another iPhone damn near the same minute we sent it to him. We found it so bizarre. It was obvious he was mobile and had someone with him with an iPhone and his email logged onto it. That never happened again because we told him about it. Should have never done that. Every time he replied it was within the first 5 minutes of sending him the email. I’ve asked other searchers if they have ever had that happen to them and they said no. So I always wondered why he chose to open our emails so quickly.
    I'm not going to say much about this other than... its too late now for investigating this particular example any further. You may have scratched the surface on something that could've opened your mind to a new dimension of the game. But, in general... if one is curious, avoids small-talk, dives deep, and enjoys situational awareness challenges... They should be brave. Knock on mysterious doors. Keep knocking. If someone chases you, turn the table on them, but chase them with a smile and watch the perplexed look on their face. Leave nothing veiled. Just know when to zip it and go stealth even if you dont know why. The "running man" yes. Chased to hell and then it freezes over. It builds courage and character I suppose. I wonder how many running men had epiphanies after FF said: "your best revenge is me wearing the bracelet".

Leave a comment:

• Trailblazer99
    replied
    Originally posted by shyorphan View Post

are names not words? his focus was on a certain searcher since 2018 imo.
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• Trailblazer99
    replied
    Originally posted by shyorphan View Post

he was looking for a certain name only according to Cynthia's video made in Oct. 2019. he did not want to miss an email from the solver. he had a silent relationship with the solver centered on the solve and secret spot. Forrest was sent multiple pictures of his spot which he loved.

"It is fun seeing some of my old memories come back home again." f

Leave a comment:

• voxpops
    replied
    Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
    “. . . And at the end, the one who finds the gold will not feel lucky, but instead, will ask himself,
    ”what took me so long?”
    He may as well have asked how many eons it takes to recognize and fulfill a destiny.

Leave a comment:

• steve66
    replied
    Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post
    Forrest said he would scan emails for 2 or 3 certain words and only a couple of people had used those words. What possible could have been the words (...)
    "Notifiation" "Found Property" ?

Leave a comment:

• Round Peg, Square Hole
    replied
    I wonder where it all started!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X