No Comprende

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

Wyoming is not a deception, it's your brain that feeds you the wrong.
    Keep dreaming. It is a lie until they provide a 100% valid, logical, and believeable solution along with everything Jack has claimed, including the so called slip up, the video he said was taken when they met at the lawyers office, the unaltered original photos that he claimed to take of the find. He also lied about the find photos when he claimed that he did not have any other pictures of the chest contents without the stick. That is a huge lie because he sent two pictures of the contents in his original email to Fenn if that email was not just made up BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Doubting Thomas.....I'll call you DT from now on. Perhaps it's more apropos anyway.
      1f Billy
      I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by listengood View Post

With all due respect, Jack nor the Fenn family have to provide the community with anything. That is how treasure hunts work. If you don't " win", you don't get anything. You arent owed anything. You dont deserve to know anything. Period. Anyone who thinks they are entitled to any information regarding the solution, location, or details of the find is delusional and probably never considered that someone else besides themselves might find it, which is not the way to approach a treasure hunt in the first place. How about trying to solve the poem yourself and obtain the answers you seek that way?
        This seems mostly sensible to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post
          “Jack” should have STFU if he wasn’t going to tell us. Instead he wagged his tiny weeny at us…
          Yellerstain . . . I suggest you ignore anything and everything that Jack said or did (or was rumored to have said or done).

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Yellerstain . . . I suggest you ignore anything and everything that Jack said or did (or was rumored to have said or done).
            Will do. May I still feel slighted, OP?

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

Keep dreaming. It is a lie until they provide a 100% valid, logical, and believeable solution along with everything Jack has claimed, including the so called slip up, the video he said was taken when they met at the lawyers office, the unaltered original photos that he claimed to take of the find. He also lied about the find photos when he claimed that he did not have any other pictures of the chest contents without the stick. That is a huge lie because he sent two pictures of the contents in his original email to Fenn if that email was not just made up BS.
              I doubt Jack has anything to prove to you or will for that matter. It makes no difference what you think or believe. You're just a nonsensical blip on the bigger picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

I doubt Jack has anything to prove to you or will for that matter. It makes no difference what you think or believe. You're just a nonsensical blip on the bigger picture.
                Until I prove you wrong, and I will, it is just a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by mountain digger

Proof? Pfft! ...

f used the word treasures with an S ... S as in simplify.
                  Believe what you want to believe but only if you will concede that others can believe what they want to believe. Wrapping one's head around a notion doesn't mean much to someone else and exactly who is wanting you to take their word anyway?

edit to add: S as in no subterfuge works too! LOL
                  I'm glad you added the Subterfuge edit. I was thinking "Holy S___", and totally some thing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

I'm glad you added the Subterfuge edit. I was thinking "Holy S___", and totally some thing else.
                    S….. as as in subterfuge works

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

S….. as as in subterfuge works
                      I'll $tick with "Holy $hifty".

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

Until I prove you wrong, and I will, it is just a matter of time.
                        I cannot wait, I think it's time Forrest wiped the floor with these bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by mountain digger

quote for documentation.

No, I didn't. Only you would post this drivel on the ff forum. Most members here don't know you as I do ... but some will.
                          If you can't see your hypocrisy then I can't help you.
                          FYI, multiple people post on this name so I don't know which one you know.
                          I think I remember someone at Harry's had a djjmciv name. That wasn't the one typing this comment now. Not sure who that was actually. Probably a member of Harry's grabbing names from CC.

Good luck with your documentation though. I'm sure it will be very important for you in the future.
                          Doesn't hold much water for anything else other than your own personal satisfaction.
                          I should know with the whole Randy backpack debacle.
                          BTW why are you posting under two names at the same time here???? Strange.
                          Last edited by djjmciv; 06-03-2022, 11:03 AM.

Comment

djjmciv why are multiple people posting with that name? Can they not think up a screen name of their own?

The original djjmciv was involved in searching for a lost searcher along the Rio Grande and excoriated for moving the lost searchers bag to knowingly confuse others. That's the story from my memory anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post
                              djjmciv why are multiple people posting with that name? Can they not think up a screen name of their own?

The original djjmciv was involved in searching for a lost searcher along the Rio Grande and excoriated for moving the lost searchers bag to knowingly confuse others. That's the story from my memory anyway.
                              Correct. Which made the name worthless. But when CC no longer accepted new users for a time there was an opportunity to give others (including banned users) a voice and the password was shared. Same thing happened here on THOR and the this name and password was then shared on Reddit for the same reason. That's from my memory of it anyway. I'm not the original creator of it.

The password is football, btw.

Use at your own risk as it was explained that even knowing someone's password and logging in is still committing a federal crime or whatever.
                              But I think that's just to keep people from changing it.

Comment

I'm curious about the significance of 1104 in the handle (MCIV)?

Comment

Working...
                                X