No Comprende

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post

Many people invested time and money searching for that damn box. Some died in the process. Perhaps we’re not owed a thing but general courtesy says otherwise. And if that SOB finder didn’t want to give us the solution or location, then HE shouldn’t have baited us with his deceitful emails.
    Time and money was required to participate. Your return on your investment is the memories you have from your searches. And, the finder was doing a courtesy by even offering to answer emails. I didnt see it a baiting. So, Forrest was supposed to make sure that there was a plan in place to guarantee that everyone who didnt find the chest would be included in the prize Jack received for finding it, which was...getting to know the solution and location of the special spot. Is that not reserved for the finder as part of the perks of finding it? Common courtesy says that if you get 2nd place, dont expect part of the first place prize. To me..., that is common courtesy. Sure, it would be nice if Jack and Fenn family were to meet all of the demands of the folks who didnt find it, but to think that common courtesy demands those things is not a very courteous point of view in and of itself...imo

and people die in automobile crashes every day..., because they are not safe drivers, but does that mean they are entitled to the trade secrets of how that automobile was designed? I dont think so.
    Last edited by listengood; 05-23-2022, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by listengood View Post

With all due respect, Jack nor the Fenn family have to provide the community with anything. That is how treasure hunts work. If you don't " win", you don't get anything. You arent owed anything. You dont deserve to know anything. Period. Anyone who thinks they are entitled to any information regarding the solution, location, or details of the find is delusional and probably never considered that someone else besides themselves might find it, which is not the way to approach a treasure hunt in the first place. How about trying to solve the poem yourself and obtain the answers you seek that way?
      You are wrong. They have to prove that there was a viable solution to the poem and that the whole thing was not fake. I'm honestly surprised nobody has sued them yet, or that no state AG has gotten involved because fraud is a crime and this ending smells worse than the garbage pile you Lemmings fell into.

Comment

With all due respect, Jack nor the Fenn family have to provide the community with anything. That is how treasure hunts work. If you don't " win", you don't get anything. You arent owed anything. You dont deserve to know anything. Period. Anyone who thinks they are entitled to any information regarding the solution, location, or details of the find is delusional and probably never considered that someone else besides themselves might find it, which is not the way to approach a treasure hunt in the first place. How about trying to solve the poem yourself and obtain the answers you seek that way?
        But I think for historical purposes and the reputation of the Fenn name, it would be nice to have unequivocal finality. The fact that there is none after TWO long years seems suspicious as I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by MZ007 View Post

But I think for historical purposes and the reputation of the Fenn name, it would be nice to have unequivocal finality. The fact that there is none after TWO long years seems suspicious as I see it.
          Suspicious or very delayed

Comment

Originally posted by MZ007 View Post

You're getting fennality, which is much better...

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

You are wrong. They have to prove that there was a viable solution to the poem and that the whole thing was not fake. I'm honestly surprised nobody has sued them yet, or that no state AG has gotten involved because fraud is a crime and this ending smells worse than the garbage pile you Lemmings fell into.
              WRONG! The solution is already public knowledge as stated by judge Mathew in New Mexico. Its public knowledge because the poem is published and the poem inherently contains the solution within it, just like the judge said when he denied the governments motion to intervene.

Sure, it would be awesome and would help the historical account, but the way I see it, the community has already been given the solution which is contained in the poem.
              Last edited by listengood; 05-23-2022, 04:24 PM.

Comment

WRONG! The solution is already public knowledge as stated by judge Mathew in New Mexico. Its public knowledge because the poem is published and the poem inherently contains the solution within it, just like the judge stated when he denied the governments motion to intervene.
                Do you know the solution? If so, please lay it out for us. TIA.

Comment

You participated and spent your hard earned money searching. You would not have done this if you thought the treasure hunt could be fake.

" You loved the painting until you found out that there was no signature". Now you hate it.

Who is the real fraud here?

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

I did already in a Youtube Video that was posted for 3 months.
                    Last edited by listengood; 05-24-2022, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Time and money was required to participate. Your return on your investment is the memories you have from your searches. And, the finder was doing a courtesy by even offering to answer emails. I didnt see it a baiting. So, Forrest was supposed to make sure that there was a plan in place to guarantee that everyone who didnt find the chest would be included in the prize Jack received for finding it, which was...getting to know the solution and location of the special spot. Is that not reserved for the finder as part of the perks of finding it? Common courtesy says that if you get 2nd place, dont expect part of the first place prize. To me..., that is common courtesy. Sure, it would be nice if Jack and Fenn family were to meet all of the demands of the folks who didnt find it, but to think that common courtesy demands those things is not a very courteous point of view in and of itself...imo

and people die in automobile crashes every day..., because they are not safe drivers, but does that mean they are entitled to the trade secrets of how that automobile was designed? I dont think so.
                      “Jack” should have STFU if he wasn’t going to tell us. Instead he wagged his tiny weeny at us…

Comment

I already have shown you everything up to the blaze, but you won't listen because you can't see beyond the Wyoming deception.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post
                          “Jack” should have STFU if he wasn’t going to tell us. Instead he wagged his tiny weeny at us…
                          Well, isnt he allowed to wag his tiny weenee around at you if he wants too?

Comment

I already have shown you everything up to the blaze, but you won't listen because you can't see beyond the Wyoming deception.
                            Wyoming is not a deception, it's your brain that feeds you the wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mountain digger

Hello djjjj
                              Been a while. No rational person would care what someone else believes unless they have an agenda to push. See how that works.

I'm here just for you when needed.
                              LOL.
                              Did you just make a hypocritical statement?
                              I guess if we’re following your logic what agenda are you trying to push? Since after all you commented instead of not caring.

Plus I think you got rational and average mixed up. Average people shrug off an 18 year old posting pictures of guns, a rational person would try to understand why and perhaps preventing 19 children from getting murdered down the road.

Comment

Wyoming is not a deception, it's your brain that feeds you the wrong.
                                Keep dreaming. It is a lie until they provide a 100% valid, logical, and believeable solution along with everything Jack has claimed, including the so called slip up, the video he said was taken when they met at the lawyers office, the unaltered original photos that he claimed to take of the find. He also lied about the find photos when he claimed that he did not have any other pictures of the chest contents without the stick. That is a huge lie because he sent two pictures of the contents in his original email to Fenn if that email was not just made up BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X