No Comprende

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Comprende

I just can’t wrap my head around this notion that keeps getting spoon fed here at Thor pertaining to the idea that the TREASURE CHEST is still out there to be found. Two years after the documented statement from Forrest Fenn that it had been found and the hunt is over.
    Is there anyone who can provide proof that the TREASURE CHEST is still out there to be found? Are we to just take your word for it like some did when Forrest said he hid it?

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
    I just can’t wrap my head around this notion that keeps getting spoon fed here at Thor pertaining to the idea that the TREASURE CHEST is still out there to be found. Two years after the documented statement from Forrest Fenn that it had been found and the hunt is over.
    Is there anyone who can provide proof that the TREASURE CHEST is still out there to be found? Are we to just take your word for it like some did when Forrest said he hid it?
    Seeing is believing, in my way of thinking about anything in this hunt.

Comment

Be gone

Comment

Originally posted by mountain digger

Proof? Pfft! ...

f used the word treasures with an S ... S as in simplify.
        Believe what you want to believe but only if you will concede that others can believe what they want to believe. Wrapping one's head around a notion doesn't mean much to someone else and exactly who is wanting you to take their word anyway?
        Exactly my point who is pushing the agenda? Is it you?

Comment

Some of us (especially me) enjoy speculating about the possibility that something like another TC or proxy item is still out there to find. It's not a statement of fact, only conjecture/ presupposition based on my evaluation of the known and unknown facts about the case. Did you recently return to your spot and not find anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Seeing doesn’t come before believing . . . again.

Comment

Exactly my point who is pushing the agenda? Is it you?
              Trolls. That's the only explanation. No rational person would actually believe Forrest hid two.

Comment

Is the Fenn Propaganda Committee getting frustrated? Sorry to burst your bubble, but lies will never end this hunt. You want to talk proof, then prove Jack found the chest. Only a real solution from Jack the Quack will be accepted, along with the original photos taken on Jack's phone with all metadata intact.. He must also reveal the so-called slip up that magically transported him to the place Fenn wanted to die. So, go tell the Fenn family that is what it takes.

Comprende Mon Ami?
                Last edited by pws111; 05-22-2022, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Doubting Thomas.....I'll call you DT from now on. Perhaps it's more apropos anyway.
                  1f Billy

Comment

Sherif Billy
                    Ain't you bonded out of jail yet? I will start a GoFundMe account and maybe we can get you outta there.
                    ​​​
                    (Or maybe looking at you from a different angle - you on the outside looking in?)

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Doubting Thomas.....I'll call you DT from now on. Perhaps it's more apropos anyway.
                      1f Billy
                      dP/dt? We are starting to derive the Omega equations... hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

dP/dt? We are starting to derive the Omega equations... hmmm.
                        An angel told me that solution..... If you want I'll ask them if it is OK to tell you.
                        1f Billy

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

Is the Fenn Propaganda Committee getting frustrated? Sorry to burst your bubble, but lies will never end this hunt. You want to talk proof, then prove Jack found the chest. Only a real solution from Jack the Quack will be accepted, along with the original photos taken on Jack's phone with all metadata intact.. He must also reveal the so-called slip up that magically transported him to the place Fenn wanted to die. So, go tell the Fenn family that is what it takes.

Comprende Mon Ami?
                          With all due respect, Jack nor the Fenn family have to provide the community with anything. That is how treasure hunts work. If you don't " win", you don't get anything. You arent owed anything. You dont deserve to know anything. Period. Anyone who thinks they are entitled to any information regarding the solution, location, or details of the find is delusional and probably never considered that someone else besides themselves might find it, which is not the way to approach a treasure hunt in the first place. How about trying to solve the poem yourself and obtain the answers you seek that way?

Comment

Originally posted by djjmciv View Post

Trolls. That's the only explanation. No rational person would actually believe Forrest hid two.
                            No rational person would think he hid one, yet there it was, on the ground waiting. Right where he said it would be, at the end of his poem. I can keep my secrets and treasures, I believe they are connected. Some know Forrest secrets, few know how it applied to the chase. The solver of Forrest poem, also knows things no other does. Well, maybe someone he trusts and cares for, shares in that knowledge. I don't think Forrest would have wanted it any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by mountain digger

Not me. "Push" sounds like 'work' ... and they're both 4 letter words.
                              I dont know who you are.....but I like the way you think, based off of your 5 posts so far!
                              You are a smart one, whoever you are.

Ok, Im done brown nosing.

Comment

Working...
                              X