The blaze tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The blaze tree

Do you see a star? This is a screenshot from Rudy's videoClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220518-140507.png
Views:	414
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	416638
    ​​

Yes.

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

Well, I've scoured the video and I can't find that, nor the same layout of trees as you show.
        You got a time stamp in the video?
        Or is this just BS?

Comment

https://youtu.be/o2BNVnzdmgk
          Now that I think about it, a star carved in a tree is a great blaze. Goes good with redneck from Texas, canopy of stars, etc.
          ​​

Comment

Looks like there may have been a few stars on that tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Presque vu View Post
              https://youtu.be/o2BNVnzdmgk
              Now that I think about it, a star carved in a tree is a great blaze. Goes good with redneck from Texas, canopy of stars, etc.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	wtf did i just read.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.8 KB ID:	416717 SBP

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220518-211107.png Views:	0 Size:	562.1 KB ID:	416768
                Attached Files
                ​​

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20220518-211107.png Views:	0 Size:	562.1 KB ID:	416768
                  Hey Pres,
                  Here's another of a star.

Comment

Do you see a star? This is a screenshot from Rudy's videoClick image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220518-140507.png Views:	327 Size:	1.94 MB ID:	416638
                    Oh heck ya! You and Rudddy know exactly what the blaze was : A 2 INCH star that was created from cracking and decaying wood !! That was the blaze he made and wrote about in the poem . I gotta say , nothing gets passed you 2 . You guys sure you didnt find the treasure ? I mean you both are smart AF ....You and Ruddy should go on tour across the nation . Then Ruddy can show everyone his replica chest he got scammed on (and the same one in the pics ) LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Fenndery; 05-19-2022, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Do you see a star? This is a screenshot from Rudy's videoClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220518-140507.png
Views:	414
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	416638
                      No. i seen crumbling bark

Comment

Working...
                      X