Fishing log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing log

Ironic, I got dal to publish them but I dont have a copy. Anyone willing to share?
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Ironic, I got dal to publish them but I dont have a copy. Anyone willing to share?
    The fishing log was a deliberate diversion, to help keep folk away from the real location, and doesn't hold water...

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

The fishing log was a deliberate diversion, to help keep folk away from the real location, and doesn't hold water...
      LMFAO! For someone who claims to know so much , you are so far from wrong on this request , you would get made fun of for the rest of your life . Might as well rename yourself knowlege .

That fishing log has the most important hint post book you could ever want to confirm the path they took from Temple is the road to the treasure . Even Dal confirmed this path when he posted the roads he travelled when he was told he was 500 feet from the treasure....

You crack me up , you don't know diddly .

Comment

See thats what makes me laugh so hard at you YS searchers . You have ZERO hints , confirmations , or the poem leading you to the treasure . THATS ALL I HAVE . Are more and more and more confirmations . More and more hints , more and more things that are in my search area .

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

LMFAO! For someone who claims to know so much , you are so far from wrong on this request , you would get made fun of for the rest of your life . Might as well rename yourself knowlege .

That fishing log has the most important hint post book you could ever want to confirm the path they took from Temple is the road to the treasure . Even Dal confirmed this path when he posted the roads he travelled when he was told he was 500 feet from the treasure....

You crack me up , you don't know diddly .
          I love folk laughing at me, they do it all the time. Being relevant invigorates my stupidity.

I'm not a Yellowstone searcher, never looked there, because the poem took me to a location that I'm certain dal would have been within 500 feet more than once.

You're right, I don't think I know diddly. Does he/she go by any other names?
          Last edited by BigOnus; 05-18-2022, 08:21 AM.

Comment

kpro
            ​​​​​​​Are you talking about Marvin's (F's dad) log?
            This one?
            Click image for larger version  Name:	FF Office.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.62 MB ID:	416478
            (Click to blow up)
            It's the white covered book on the shelf, between Forrest's arms.
            Notice how awkward Forrest's right arm seems to be. He's intentionally hinting at THAT log book.
            I saved this picture because it was so cool.
            Forrest was the master!

By the way, if possible, I'd sure like a copy too.
            Last edited by Headless Horseman; 05-18-2022, 09:07 AM.

Comment

And by the way, this means that there is something very important in that log book.
              Forrest had it planned out way ahead of his time.
              He gave that to Dal, didn't he?

Comment

Fishing log

I loved that log, even though it’s taken a hit or two.

Comment

Working...
                X