• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9mh Log video is up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3doQE7Vr7ZY

and this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzthoGTjNac
    Last edited by Cary_Galloway; 05-15-2022, 01:24 PM.

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
    In the video at 3:05 Rudy says it's not it, but it is.

Comment

2:45 - "I'm going to go check this little guy out." - r
      3:10 - "I don't think this is it, but that's almost exactly the configuration I think I'm looking for." - r
      4:28 - "I would hate to find it and walk right past." - r

Comment

Holy cow. That’s like walking through a floating checkerboard. Why would he hide it in there? And how ever did Jack find it. I don’t see anything that resembles a blaze. There’s no way I would have ever found that.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
          Holy cow. That’s like walking through a floating checkerboard. Why would he hide it in there? And how ever did Jack find it. I don’t see anything that resembles a blaze. There’s no way I would have ever found that.
          I am thankful for Jack finding it. Chest buried. Blaze Broken. 25 full days searching he said.

Comment

At the 1:10 mark its like he's looking right at it (on the left). Cracks and all.

Comment

new video up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzthoGTjNac

Comment

Forrest did not hide the treasure where the trees were burnt from the 88 fire and new growth trees are growing.
                it was an area miraculously untouched by the fire, but all around 'encircled' burnt to a crisp.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
                  My advise. Hurry and download the video. It'll be taken down this week. Not by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by djjmciv View Post

My advise. Hurry and download the video. It'll be taken down this week. Not by choice.
                    Doubtful

Comment

A giant, mega-nothingburger . . . except for termites. For termites, it's almost unlimited treasure.

That video was worse than the "Blair Witch Project" movie, which wasn't worth watching.
                      Last edited by Old Pilot; 05-16-2022, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Wow! Forrest swam across the river by car, then jumped over all these logs, carrying a chest. And a person in a wheelchair can easily get to this place.
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	pic.gif Views:	16 Size:	10.2 KB ID:	415111
                        Last edited by fflegacy; 05-15-2022, 01:20 PM.
                        https://themillionsecret.com

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy View Post
                          Wow! Forrest swam across the river by car, then jumped over all these logs, carrying a trunk. And a person in a wheelchair can easily get to this place.
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	pic.gif Views:	29 Size:	10.2 KB ID:	415111
                          Forrest a avid outdoorsman and fisherman would have 0 problem even at 80 crossing that river. I m from the Appalachian mountains and have several uncles etc right now alive in 2022 that in mid 80s that could cross it in any weather. People from the city think different than old country boys who grew up in the outdoors. We have hunt clubs around here right now that have men in late 70s to mid 80s who can run average young man from city ragged in the mountains. I am only saying that to address the any place a 80 year old could go part. I have no idea if this is where Jack found the treasure or not.

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy

?
                            Yes I don't have a answer for the wheel chair quote. Obviously not many places in the woods that one can ride a wheel chair.

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy

?
                              Can you give the exact wheel chair quote because the one I remember he said you could NOT get there with a wheel chair.

One problem is that people misquote or take Forrest out of context constantly and some of it becomes chase lore even though its wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X