No announcement yet.

Time to wind down……

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe there's potential for this forum to "recover" from it's current state of malaise. Not that it'll be easy, but it's supposed to be about a treasure hunt. Those folks that believe that the hunt is not over should post their ideas about it. I don't mean ideas about attacking other people. I mean about the hunt. I will attempt to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
      I believe there's potential for this forum to "recover" from it's current state of malaise. Not that it'll be easy, but it's supposed to be about a treasure hunt. Those folks that believe that the hunt is not over should post their ideas about it. I don't mean ideas about attacking other people. I mean about the hunt. I will attempt to do this.
      OK OP it comes down to this:
      I think the solution involves Faith"s boyfriend Frank, and a birthday party.
      (What you got)?
      1f billy

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

OK OP it comes down to this:
        I think the solution involves Faith"s boyfriend Frank, and a birthday party.
        (What you got)?
        1f billy
        (Less and less patience for that kind of thing . . . )

Comment

Originally posted by elperro

Perhaps the hunt for the correct hidey spot could resume/continue one day, after the stupid lawsuits are over. Maybe THOR can hold out at least until that happens. Maybe someone will be inclined to switch the hunt on again.
          I have said maybe until the new year at the earliest. And maybe others will keep it going. Already have offers have come in, so I suspect thor will be here for the long term. Just moding may change . Heck if I get banned for being married to mike, no telling what other mods will do! Lol!
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
            Knowing it is time, we have answers, and THOR has days numbered. We will transition to other endeavorers but the software is expensive to maintain and with those stealing our property to pay their own bills and such, just not worth it as it will be all about conspiracies and personal attacks it seems. If anybody wants to make an offer as we move away from the chase for this database, as a forum (since we will not allow doxing, and investigation of jacks personal life), message me, there is just not more to talk about. We are hanging in for the short term as we have in the last two years……. as things wrap up, but transitioning away. Let me know!
            I will give you one pie to close it tomorrow. How does that sound?

Comment

Originally posted by JDER View Post

Humble pie
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Humble pie
                Humble, apple, pineapple... any kind of pie you'd like! I have 4,131 pies to offer. Wait, scratch that. Bob in warehouse just said we're down to 1,314 pies.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
                    I support your idea, ole P.
                    Can I assist you in your efforts?
                    Where shall we meet?
                    We may not always agree but I do respect your opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Fennway View Post

I was a couple mlles off trail in Yellowstone last September, no where near any facilities, so you might see a couple of my logs. If you see two that are identical, then that will prove that they both must be mine. A side by side photo comparison will suffice as such proof, which will no doubt pass the "sniff" test of all the log photo sycophants.
                      It's for people like you that serves as proof, this website should remain open. How else, other that "sniff test teachings", would we be aware of where to step next.

Comment

I had to like this, but not just for the pie. After a bit of thought, I found that the close thing might have relevance.

Comment

Time to wind down……

Almost

Comment

Kpro needs a bone to chew on...

Comment

Originally posted by elperro

Perhaps the hunt for the correct hidey spot could resume/continue one day, after the stupid lawsuits are over. Maybe THOR can hold out at least until that happens. Maybe someone will be inclined to switch the hunt on again.
                              I will just go get it.

Sometimes you have to just grab a misplaced tradition by the tail and rearrange it back like it’s supposed to be. f

Comment

Humble, apple, pineapple... any kind of pie you'd like! I have 4,131 pies to offer. Wait, scratch that. Bob in warehouse just said we're down to 1,314 pies.
                                Great for Magpies, not so great for Cow Pie.

Comment

Working...
                                X