Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post

the forrestfenntreasure.com site
    That .com doesn't exist... I was able to find an auction coming Jun 9th, but what did you mean by it fits the auction site?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post

That .com doesn't exist... I was able to find an auction coming Jun 9th, but what did you mean by it fits the auction site?
      Not being difficult but it is too much to explain here. Kpro has made videos. Go to the wayback maching and type in forrestfenntreasure.com then you can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post
        Hypothesis,

Jack found the chest in 2019 and retrieved it. On the way back to the hotel, he decided to rebury it in a place he was familiar with. Forrest may or may not have given Jack an ultimate, so Jack finally retrieved the chest at the log we've all seen at 9-Mile Hole, where he reburied it. That log has decayed for more than two years.

Jack never expected that log to be found, and now he's in a jam. The family knows the solution to the poem...

How do you put in below a fish at 9-Mile Hole?
        The poem is contiguous, so how is there no paddle up your creek before crossing a river?

No way, no how, is this over....

GoldenFrog
        If Jack had possession of the chest, no way did he ever bury it. Would you do that? That's what I thought. Jack's not a total idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

If Jack had possession of the chest, no way did he ever bury it. Would you do that? That's what I thought. Jack's not a total idiot.
          If I'm not mistaken, that was one of the theories around finding it in 2019.

Comment

Working...
          X