Problem with having the Solution in YS-Moving Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with having the Solution in YS-Moving Target

So you have the solve. But even with proof of the solve you cannot disclose the location because if you do the Federal government will come after you for disclosing where it was hid. SUPRA as explained on this forum.

A majority of the search community wants closure with the solution and it’s location but it is not going to happen unless Jack or the Fenn Family discloses the GPS. Currently that seems highly unlikely as they have nothing to gain but everything to lose.

Even then, 50% of the community will not believe that was the spot. Unless the alleged video from Forrest Fenn is published with the absolute solve to TTOTC.

Shiloh will not publish a book with the solve and location because then he becomes the target.

Jack has the chest but not the solve. Just the location based on 25 days of grid searching with a metal detector. He discloses the location he is the target. He can lose the chest regardless of 6 months in a Federal prison along with fines, etc…

You have the solve but there is nothing in it for you because the Federal government will come after you for everything…you do not have. You become the target.

Once again, just as with the Jack and Fenn Family above, 50% of the community still will not believe you.

Providing the actual solve just makes you a moving target.

This summer there will be YS searchers attempting to find the log. If they are successful and disclose its location they become the target. What is in it for them? Absolutely zero because 50% of the community will not believe them.

The best case scenario is ending up with a picture of the log where the chest was hid with no solution to the Chase.

Unless something miraculous happens…the Fed’s have the Chase at Checkmate.

I believe the truth will eventually come out, as F had suggested and this SURPA stuff will all be moot.

Just ask Mr. District Attorney, you know...a U.S.D.A.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20220513_220117.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	414376

Comment

Agreed and that would be miraculous for sure.

will have to see what happens with the recent court filings from the Feds to have a clearer perspective.

Comment

Hey Sun,
        I can disclose my solve. The government can't do anything about it, and they never will either. About the 50/50 thing....there is a reader in this forum who uses the quote from Schopenhauer, "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Given what the circumstances of the end are, we are free to pursue, on our own, the "truth," and the "winning solve." I don't care what the government has to say about that. Let them try and stop me. I'd love to have my day in court so that my solve gets out there... instead of the architects' design where, "possession is nine-tenths the law," and where the Gov't may act to protect a deceptive ending to the chase.

IMO, it's not Wyoming, I have evidence, and therefor I am free to talk all I want about it. "Target?" Yeah...it comes with the territory according to Schopenhauer. "Target" is also a store. The heat is in the kitchen and it comes for anyone who goes against the "flow" and the "nine-tenths of the law." Oh well.

If we had been the fortunate soul (or unfortunate soul) that had discovered the chest, then we might find ourselves in the predicament that the finder now finds himself in. And that is the bed... that Forrest made... and now the finder has to sleep in it. Hey, "two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead." The only "target" we will therefor have to deal with is being subject to the Schopenhauer quote. But Hey... bring it on. There's a saying, "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead." Cheers.

PS. Wyoming does not stand up to the scrutiny of the Schopenhauer quote, because Forrest and the finder refused to reveal the hidey-hole and the solve. Anything short of that does not rise to the truth beyond a "deception." Wyoming is a non-starter red herring until proven. Cheers again.
        Last edited by trueyeti; 05-14-2022, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunroper View Post
          So you have the solve. But even with proof of the solve you cannot disclose the location because if you do the Federal government will come after you for disclosing where it was hid. SUPRA as explained on this forum.

A majority of the search community wants closure with the solution and it’s location but it is not going to happen unless Jack or the Fenn Family discloses the GPS. Currently that seems highly unlikely as they have nothing to gain but everything to lose.

Even then, 50% of the community will not believe that was the spot. Unless the alleged video from Forrest Fenn is published with the absolute solve to TTOTC.

Shiloh will not publish a book with the solve and location because then he becomes the target.

Jack has the chest but not the solve. Just the location based on 25 days of grid searching with a metal detector. He discloses the location he is the target. He can lose the chest regardless of 6 months in a Federal prison along with fines, etc…

You have the solve but there is nothing in it for you because the Federal government will come after you for everything…you do not have. You become the target.

Once again, just as with the Jack and Fenn Family above, 50% of the community still will not believe you.

Providing the actual solve just makes you a moving target.

This summer there will be YS searchers attempting to find the log. If they are successful and disclose its location they become the target. What is in it for them? Absolutely zero because 50% of the community will not believe them.

The best case scenario is ending up with a picture of the log where the chest was hid with no solution to the Chase.

Unless something miraculous happens…the Fed’s have the Chase at Checkmate.

Its comical that fools look for the log, yet serious searchers are bright enough to realize the hunt for the chest is still on. As for checkmate, the legacy game has only just begun...

Comment

Working...
          X