Just added a sticky thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just added a sticky thread

This thread is for pictures and analysis ONLY. The discussion can be in the other threads. I am trying to get all the various comparisons and photo analysis in one spot. That thread will be heavily moderated. But please do post there!

I will also be pinning the 9MH thread of vertigo / must listen good / rudy - as many are now convinced in 9MH and would like to see that detail.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

OH!! You still around?

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
      OH!! You still around?
      Yes, OH!! , please return and sort Kpro's crazy caber out!

Comment

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
        OH!! You still around?
        Just contacted him privately, this would be great to have his perspective.
        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Kpro
          why don’t you tell us where it was at ,you were 500ft from the Tc.

Comment

Kpro
            are you under a NDA

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              Kpro
              why don’t you tell us where it was at ,you were 500ft from the Tc.
              I did drive by there on my way to my first solve, at Ojo Caliente , so yes!!!

Comment

Kpro
                are you under a NDA
                Nope. And not interested in the media stuff, it changes people and no interest.

Comment

Kpro
                  Don’t you think the DOI would come after you if you told where the TC was at. Clint

Comment

Kpro
                    Thank you for answering my first two questions. That first question was to get your attention sorry for being a smart ass. Clint

Comment

Kpro
                      Don’t you think the DOI would come after you if you told where the TC was at. Clint
                      Yes, I would not be willing to put any of this out first. Others put out the GPS.

Comment

Working...
                      X