Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More pics of the logs at the nook!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post

    The miracle manifested after the chest was retrieved. It was just an ordinary log when Jack was there.
    I will give a fun quote by those who know where the TC was found. "How in the hell did that guy find the log". "That guy" was rudy in that conversation during one of my trips to Santa fe. It made my stomach drop. So that was it? Sure as he** was. As the convo continued.

    Of course, I asked if they were confirming nine mile hole and specifics to the solve. Yes i pushed the line. That will be a dicussion for another day, but "that guy" aka rudy, found "the log" IMO only.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post
      (...) I assume my log is the same size as Jack's log (...)
      Not only the same size, apparently it's the exact same log as pictured in "Emails_Stuef_and_FF.pdf""

      Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	455435

      Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	455436

      Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	203.1 KB
ID:	455437

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by steve66 View Post

        Not only the same size, apparently it's the exact same log as pictured in "Emails_Stuef_and_FF.pdf""

        Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	455435

        Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	455436

        Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	203.1 KB
ID:	455437
        Maybe its time to think of the ending, all of it, where did Jack land just south of Laramie WY why O why would someone land a state away

        Comment


        • #94
          Man I'm sorry to be brutally honest here but you have to be an absolute moron to not realize that Rudy's log is the same as the one in Jack's photos. It's nice of kpro to provide some color via personal experience but the truth is the truth regardless of dumb opinions. thehomeofBrown.com has 100% confirmed the hiding spot and that should make people grateful as well as motivated to figure out the correct solve by reverse engineering the clues. I did, and it really wasn't that hard once I stopped assuming. Alas hubris is a powerful delusion enhancer, most hangers-on here are highly addicted to it.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Blazingwaddles View Post
            Man I'm sorry to be brutally honest here but you have to be an absolute moron to not realize that Rudy's log is the same as the one in Jack's photos. It's nice of kpro to provide some color via personal experience but the truth is the truth regardless of dumb opinions. thehomeofBrown.com has 100% confirmed the hiding spot and that should make people grateful as well as motivated to figure out the correct solve by reverse engineering the clues. I did, and it really wasn't that hard once I stopped assuming. Alas hubris is a powerful delusion enhancer, most hangers-on here are highly addicted to it.
            Yes, and not only one log is identical, but there are two. The other log is pictured in "A Remembrance of Forrest Fenn" by Jack Stuef
            My friend Forrest Burke Fenn passed away at the age of 90 earlier this month, and if I have anything to say about it, far too soon.



            Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	455598

            Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	455599



            Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	455600



            Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	455601





            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by steve66 View Post

              Yes, and not only one log is identical, but there are two. The other log is pictured in "A Remembrance of Forrest Fenn" by Jack Stuef
              My friend Forrest Burke Fenn passed away at the age of 90 earlier this month, and if I have anything to say about it, far too soon.



              Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	455598

              Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	455599



              Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	455600



              Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	455601




              Thanks for pointing out this additional incontrovertable photographic evidence that the spot Rudy found is the exact one where the photos of the chest were taken by Jack. That is 100% fact.

              I just realized something! Jack was teasing us with that photo! Those grooves in the log represent the blaze! He was giving it to us all along. The grooves are actually beetle tracks that run along the trunk in a vertical strip. As I've noted before, these grooves also overlap a narrow strip of surficial damage to the trunk from a "fractal burn" caused by electrical current. After lightning struck the tree, the bark vaporized and the trunk was exposed to wood-eating beetles along the path of the lightning streak. Note that Forrest's horse with a white blaze on its forehead in TToTC was named "Lightning" for a reason that he claimed not to know but which of course was him *winking* i.e. telling us it was a hint. The photo caption showing Lightning says Forrest knew to "watch the trees" while lost and looking for a path to get out of the woods. What can you find on a tree in the forest that marks the path?

              Comment


              • #97
                Take pictures and visit while you can. Someone is planning a trip with cut the log and take it as a consolation prize

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by djjmciv View Post
                  Take pictures and visit while you can. Someone is planning a trip with cut the log and take it as a consolation prize
                  Will that person be you?

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Blazingwaddles View Post

                    Thanks for pointing out this additional incontrovertable photographic evidence that the spot Rudy found is the exact one where the photos of the chest were taken by Jack. That is 100% fact.

                    I just realized something! Jack was teasing us with that photo! Those grooves in the log represent the blaze! He was giving it to us all along. The grooves are actually beetle tracks that run along the trunk in a vertical strip. As I've noted before, these grooves also overlap a narrow strip of surficial damage to the trunk from a "fractal burn" caused by electrical current. After lightning struck the tree, the bark vaporized and the trunk was exposed to wood-eating beetles along the path of the lightning streak. Note that Forrest's horse with a white blaze on its forehead in TToTC was named "Lightning" for a reason that he claimed not to know but which of course was him *winking* i.e. telling us it was a hint. The photo caption showing Lightning says Forrest knew to "watch the trees" while lost and looking for a path to get out of the woods. What can you find on a tree in the forest that marks the path?
                    Now that I think about it, if you trace the Continental Divide from the Canadian border to New Mexico, it does resemble a lightning arc.

                    Comment


                    • More like Forrest's childhood ball of string if you gave it a push at the Canadian border and it unrolled all the way to Santa Fe.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tootingjo View Post

                        I did the same checks on this notch area and came to the same conclusion. I REALLY didn't want this to be right, it totally destroyed my faith that Forrest Fenn created a special treasure hunt with clues that made sense. This turns out to have been solved by comments made about how far people stood away from the treasure. All the smart people investing their efforts into trying to solve this had next to no chance. WWWH was a place that matched quite a few other locations, dry creeks are everywhere, and that's pretty much it for clues. Don't get me started on the special fish called Mr Brown.

                        I accept that 9MH was the answer, but no wonder Jack and Forrest weren't keen to reveal the location. It's embarrassing that solving it was so clearly imprecise and bound to need days and days of grid searches among fallen trees, and that ruled out most people who were led to believe there was a plan for a better ending.

                        I wouldn't claim my own treasure hunt to be any work of genius, but it was solved yesterday after 2 years of hunting. The winner was a medical student.
                        This post makes me sad, a man gave so much because he was tired and brokenhearted he gave in and no one seems to care. I am not saying Forrest was an angel I am saying he earned a legacy better than this.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by djjmciv View Post
                          Take pictures and visit while you can. Someone is planning a trip with cut the log and take it as a consolation prize
                          Log is now gone. Tried to warn you.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by djjmciv View Post

                            Log is now gone. Tried to warn you.

                            It is really just a log that some searcher thought was a great idea for a solution turned into a plan to fool people like Rudy who would only care to be part of the story or right about it being in Yellowstone. Little did they know there were minds and eyes that could see the brave taken from the wood. Everyone will live in their solution and never care about truth or jump on the nine mile pile and pretend they understand. The people pulling the wool over other's eyes are being allowed because everyone is looking through their own solution. They could not see the truth if it hit them between the eyes. The people have blinded themselves because they can not admit they were wrong now they count the sheep and the number remains the same.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Blazingwaddles View Post

                              Thanks for pointing out this additional incontrovertable photographic evidence that the spot Rudy found is the exact one where the photos of the chest were taken by Jack. That is 100% fact.

                              I just realized something! Jack was teasing us with that photo! Those grooves in the log represent the blaze! He was giving it to us all along. The grooves are actually beetle tracks that run along the trunk in a vertical strip. As I've noted before, these grooves also overlap a narrow strip of surficial damage to the trunk from a "fractal burn" caused by electrical current. After lightning struck the tree, the bark vaporized and the trunk was exposed to wood-eating beetles along the path of the lightning streak. Note that Forrest's horse with a white blaze on its forehead in TToTC was named "Lightning" for a reason that he claimed not to know but which of course was him *winking* i.e. telling us it was a hint. The photo caption showing Lightning says Forrest knew to "watch the trees" while lost and looking for a path to get out of the woods. What can you find on a tree in the forest that marks the path?
                              LUSH arrow and ax heads animals and mountains in view how long are your memories? Does the solution in anyway follow what f told everyone? How about the number of people who figured out the first two clues and the number of people who just so happen to end up at wwwh and not know it.Sorry people you must be able to see everything and trust that everything before 2019 f said was true. I have never seen so many believe some guy named Jack over Forrest Fenn, once the gold was gone people turned Forrest into a dumb hick.
                              I know when them pics were taken and it pains me they felt they needed to keep pushing a story they no longer needed. Jack will do anything to keep living a lie, he will destroy the chase of Forrest Fenn and the wonder that he created.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by steve66 View Post

                                Yes, and not only one log is identical, but there are two. The other log is pictured in "A Remembrance of Forrest Fenn" by Jack Stuef
                                My friend Forrest Burke Fenn passed away at the age of 90 earlier this month, and if I have anything to say about it, far too soon.



                                Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	455598

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	455599



                                Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	455600



                                Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	455601




                                here is a pic for you Click image for larger version

Name:	chest filter (2) (2).jpg
Views:	122
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	486484

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X