This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djjmciv View Post

It's ok. Some people just lack the education and experience, much less natural intelligence, to comprehend why or how they are wrong. You just have to let them be.
    I've worked with the mental handicapped, so I've experienced moments where you can tell they just aren't going to get it. They just can't get to that level. And that's ok.
    But you kind of wish they just shut up because they are miseducating others.
    Gheesh. What a joke of a post. I have more education than any 5 searchers and I am wrong all the time. But I would never post a pompous ridiculous post like this.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Gheesh. What a joke of a post. I have more education than any 5 searchers and I am wrong all the time. But I would never post a pompous ridiculous post like this.
      Yes, I get some people believe that just because it's true doesn't mean you should shed light on it.
      But your comment seems to say that I meant that being wrong all the time means you lack education.
      No. I mean people can be truly wrong (like saying the pen is grey when it is in fact blue) and never understand why or never will no matter how much logic and proof you throw at them (perhaps they're colorblind).

Comment

Close-up of the "blaze" tree showing the burn mark left by the lighning strike (see fractal burning for same effect) along the edge of the white streak, plus beetle larva tracks indicating the trunk had been bared along a narrow strip. The white streak itself is damage and premature aging of the cambium/sapwood as a result of the lightning followed by air and sun exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazingwaddles View Post
          Close-up of the "blaze" tree showing the burn mark left by the lighning strike (see fractal burning for same effect) along the edge of the white streak, plus beetle larva tracks indicating the trunk had been bared along a narrow strip. The white streak itself is damage and premature aging of the cambium/sapwood as a result of the lightning followed by air and sun exposure.
          This is the first mention I've seen about "blaze" tree. Please tell me more.
          Did someone suggest/imply/state/claim that the blaze is a tree? If so, please tell me where I can find this info. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Did someone suggest/imply/state/claim that the blaze is a tree? If so, please tell me where I can find this info. Thank you in advance.
            Your wish is but my command: https://www.naturehills.com/autumn-blaze-red-maple

1f Billy

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

It's just a way to express that the blaze was a natural feature of a tree. If the blaze is part of a tree and cannot be feasibly removed, then it is a "blaze tree".

Comment

Working...
              X