san lazaro holding company LLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• san lazaro holding company LLC

i can't find anything on this being sold or transferred its still showing it under Mr. Fenn's name. does anyone know how long it takes for things like this to update? also shows its still active. you can search it here.

Corporations Division (state.nm.us)

Usually after a sale, it takes the tax accessors office about 1 month to update the owner information. They dont wait long to update because of property taxes. If it was sold, it would show the updated owner info within a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post
      i can't find anything on this being sold or transferred its still showing it under Mr. Fenn's name. does anyone know how long it takes for things like this to update? also shows its still active. you can search it here.

Corporations Division (state.nm.us)
      Usually after a sale, it takes the tax accessors office about 1 month to update the owner information. They dont wait long to update because of property taxes. If it was sold, it would typically show the updated owner info within a month.

Comment

also if you look under his name it shows all other LLC's Hes part of. one that stands out is the gallery. "Fenn galleries publishing inc" isn't that the Mattucci gallery and i thought he sold that?

Comment

Originally posted by listengood View Post
          Usually after a sale, it takes the tax accessors office about 1 month to update the owner information. They dont wait long to update because of property taxes. If it was sold, it would show the updated owner info within a month.
          so it was never sold? also look at the other comment i just made. when you search Fenn galleries the final event that's happened is Change of status from "statement of" to "statement of intent to dissolve" also have no idea what that means and why would Zoe be treasurer, Peggy be vice president and Fenn be president if that gallery was sold?
          Last edited by Trailblazer99; 05-13-2022, 11:20 AM.

Comment

No doubt, Mr. Fenn knew his bidness

Comment

also when i searched his publishing company "one horse land and cattle co" shortly after his death it said permanently closed now its saying its active?
              Last edited by Trailblazer99; 05-13-2022, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Sounds like a lot of shuffling going on. I know last year when I was in the Mattuchi gallery the person manning the front desk I asked why they sold the place just got a puzzled look on his face

Comment

Yall, I truly believe Forrest may have found a Knights Templar treasure. I know one thing for sure..., Forrest is way ahead of the game and has been for a long time. I really believe that there is an incredible story of a Templar treasure that Forrest found, but never officially "discovered" if you know what I mean. I have no evidence to back up this thought, but I do have a strong gut feeling that Forrest may have found "the big score" as he called it.
                  Last edited by listengood; 05-13-2022, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Yall, I truly believe Forrest may have found a Knights Templar treasure. I know one thing for sure..., Forrest is way ahead of the game and has been for a long time. I really believe that there is an incredible story of a Templar treasure that Forrest found, but never officially "discovered" if you know what I mean. I have no evidence to back up this thought, but I do have a strong gut feeling that Forrest may have found "the big score" as he called it.
                    Everyone is always looking for that big score and noone ever finds it

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

Everyone is always looking for that big score and noone ever finds it
                      I think some find it...but never discover it!

Comment

The gallery is still for sale if any of you want to pick it up?
                        https://www.kevinbobolskygroup.com/matteucci.php

Comment

Originally posted by Spallies View Post
                          It sure wood make a nice winter retreat

Comment

Originally posted by Spallies View Post
                            Thats way out of my tax bracket. I will pass, only because I cannot afford it.

Comment

Thats way out of my tax bracket. I will pass, only because I cannot afford it.
                              If that’s out of your tax bracket, try the Pueblo. You could restore it and Air bnb rooms year round for patrons to get that prehistoric experience

Comment

Working...
                              X