A Challenge for Kpro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Challenge for Kpro

I know you think Forrest was telling the truth and he may have been, but we have the worst ending for any commercial treasure hunt ever created by man. Why not take an honest look at the totality of evidence that directly contradicts the ending we have been given? Let's just see where it might lead. It may lead nowhere and you would have your ultimate vindication, but it might lead to a place that is not Wyoming. The poem can still be solved. We really don't have anything to lose at this point becasue nothing is going to give us resolution with Jack and Wyoming.

Originally posted by pws111 View Post
    I know you think Forrest was telling the truth and he may have been, but we have the worst ending for any commercial treasure hunt ever created by man. Why not take an honest look at the totality of evidence that directly contradicts the ending we have been given? Let's just see where it might lead. It may lead nowhere and you would have your ultimate vindication, but it might lead to a place that is not Wyoming. The poem can still be solved. We really don't have anything to lose at this point becasue nothing is going to give us resolution with Jack and Wyoming.
    Well, you didn't find it anyway, so what does it matter? I'ts gone...just vanished into thin hair...

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

Well, you didn't find it anyway, so what does it matter? I'ts gone...just vanished into thin hair...
      Truth matters. I really don't care about the prize.

Comment

pws111 I have tried to instil in everyone that the poem puzzle is not related to the state of Wyoming at all because all of the clues apply to places in Colorado and that is where the blaze of the poem is to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by starwheel View Post

pws111 I have tried to instil in everyone that the poem puzzle is not related to the state of Wyoming at all because all of the clues apply to places in Colorado and that is where the blaze of the poem is to be found.
          But the poem actually says New Mexico, so that is the place to start. Does it say Colorado?

Comment

Truth matters. I really don't care about the prize.
            THE TRUTH IS.....WAIT FOR IT...
            THE TRUTH IS...WAAAIT...
            THE TRUTH IS...YOU DIDN'T FIND THE CHEST, BECAUSE YOUR WERE LOOKING IN NEW MEXICO...

There, now you have it!

Comment

But the poem actually says New Mexico, so that is the place to start. Does it say Colorado?
              Would you please explain how it says New Mexico? I’m not questioning that. I’m being sincere.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatchocolate View Post

Would you please explain how it says New Mexico? I’m not questioning that. I’m being sincere.
                Here you go....

https://pws111.medium.com/to-the-bla...d-c964d20bf332

Comment

I believe I have looked at everything. But who cares what I think, I am just like any other searcher, no value in convincing me.
                  “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

pws111 No it does not but the word COLORADO tells you what you are looking for and where you will expect to find it, New Mexico does not and cannot do that.

COLORADO notice the word 'COLD' Your effort will be worth it.
                    The name 'ORA' falls within it. ORA was the school janitor, it is a North American girls name meaning 'LIGHT'. So far we have the message 'COLD LIGHT'.
                    We are left with a letter 'O' which is a 'CIRCLE' it relates to OMEGA or mega O in the Greek alphabet.
                    So far the message is 'COLD LIGHT CIRCLE' and this is what you are to look for.

COLORADO is the only state with an even number of letters therefore it can be split into two groups of four, if you do this and anagram each group
                    you will get 'LOCO ROAD' which is where you will discover this circle.
                    Where do the two groups of four originate from in the book? They come from Forrest's father when he spoke of having a car repaired. "Who would you rather have working on your car, four or four. That quote is totally out of context in the story. This was also disclosed in Scrapbook 94 'The Phantom' quote: "How deeper then must I explore? Quoth the phantom 4 2 4, only this and nothing more" The state of Colorado is 4 to 4, COLO and RADO. Colorado is where the treasure lies according to Forrest's poem, this is a main part of the solution.

The poem puzzle based on the rainbow and drawn on the Colorado map following the clues takes you to that circle very precisely. It is backed up by the poem and the book.
                    Last edited by starwheel; 05-13-2022, 01:59 PM. Reason: ppl

Comment

A challenge for anybody:

- ignore Fenn's distaste for lost/forgotten soldiers
                      - ignore getting shot down twice
                      - ignore the military tradition of leaving a coin at a grave (pie lady)
                      - ignore coming nose-to-nose with an aluminum grave marker
                      - ignore not taking a 'radial' off the blaze
                      - ignore the need to 'look quickly' down from the blaze
                      - ignore heavy loads and water high that actually show up on a map
                      - ignore wild, pristine, solitude (alone) references to the wilderness
                      - ignore a blaze derived from the first clue
                      - ignore all of Fenn's references to the number 22
                      - ignore a big-picture solve in favor of one part of a single park within the Rockies
                      - ignore the largest chapter in the book for a single page chapter
                      - bypass the poem entirely and go directly to page 122 (take a shortcut)

Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20220513_124825.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	414067

Congrats!
                      You must have prayed for Ds in school.

Comment

pws111 Do you notice how quickly these threads become relegated and pass into relative obscurity, especially when they are trying to instill in others that there are alternative ways of looking at this puzzle. We have reached a stage of apathy which has pervaded the hunt so much so that very few are still trying to present alternatives. Clearly this is down to the force fed ridiculous 9MH solve which so many are willing to go along with. It does however sort the wheat from the chaff when it comes to the stoic ones among us who refuse to believe this is all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by starwheel View Post

pws111 Do you notice how quickly these threads become relegated and pass into relative obscurity, especially when they are trying to instill in others that there are alternative ways of looking at this puzzle. We have reached a stage of apathy which has pervaded the hunt so much so that very few are still trying to present alternatives. Clearly this is down to the force fed ridiculous 9MH solve which so many are willing to go along with. It does however sort the wheat from the chaff when it comes to the stoic ones among us who refuse to believe this is all there is to it.
                          Yes I have noticed. People invest so much time in things that are obvious lies and manipulations. Take the log pictures for example. A completely pointless venture becuase it does not matter if the log is the same or not. It does not prove anything other than there is a log somewhere in the woods that doesn't even match the picture of the log with the chest. It does not prove that Jack found the chest in Wyoming or anywhere else. It does not prove that Fenn hid the chest there. It does not prove that the poem leads to that spot. It does not prove anything, yet they spin round and round fighting that they are certain it is the same. For what purpose I don't know. But we also need to remember that there are a lot of phony accounts pushing the familie's propaganda. It's not just kpro who pushes the NMH story. That was likely fed to her by Jack and the family because they orchestrated the whole Jack thing and set it up to lead us there.

You ever notice how every time kpro posts another Breaking News story, that it is the same handful of accounts that push the narrative and try so hard to convince us that kpro found the Holy Grail and that everything is over?

Comment

Yes I have noticed. People invest so much time in things that are obvious lies and manipulations. Take the log pictures for example. A completely pointless venture becuase it does not matter if the log is the same or not. It does not prove anything other than there is a log somewhere in the woods that doesn't even match the picture of the log with the chest. It does not prove that Jack found the chest in Wyoming or anywhere else. It does not prove that Fenn hid the chest there. It does not prove that the poem leads to that spot. It does not prove anything, yet they spin round and round fighting that they are certain it is the same. For what purpose I don't know. But we also need to remember that there are a lot of phony accounts pushing the familie's propaganda. It's not just kpro who pushes the NMH story. That was likely fed to her by Jack and the family because they orchestrated the whole Jack thing and set it up to lead us there.

You ever notice how every time kpro posts another Breaking News story, that it is the same handful of accounts that push the narrative and try so hard to convince us that kpro found the Holy Grail and that everything is over?
                            pws111 Yep! Sad isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                            X