Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WERE LIVE NOW! BIGGEST SAD HORN OF THE CHASE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WERE LIVE NOW! BIGGEST SAD HORN OF THE CHASE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANrrFRNKxBo

Well, I guess Forrest was right, there are no short cuts. Now, where did I put that book which contains a solvable poem...

Comment

We already know the judge said the government has no interest in the estate in this court. If Jack intervenes, which he hasn't, why would he say differently to Jack? The government can take it to the federal level outside of this court, and maybe we will see such a document soon. For now however, I think the judge wants to move forward with this probate case. Whatever happens elsewhere is Jack and the government's problem. If I were the judge I'd say, Karl, you requested the deposition, regardless that you just found out about the Solicitor General, you had to have known there could be possible consequences.

Comment

Coombs has now filed an expedited motion to intervene.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
          Coombs has now filed an expedited motion to intervene.
          Netflix should just put all the loonies in one room, tell em to argue out who's got the correct solve. It'd make interested viewing...

Comment

I hope the solve doesn't come out, because Cow and K said they'd stop making YouTube video's if it did, and I enjoy some of em!

Comment

After further review, I don't think Jack is being criminally threatened. The criminal penalties or for those that go to 9MH and cause vandalism. But Jack has to comply with the government request because of SUPRA and ask for a protective order. If it is denied, I tend to think Jack may be off the hook and can tell all, but of course I could be wrong.

Comment

We already know the judge said the government has no interest in the estate in this court. If Jack intervenes, which he hasn't, why would he say differently to Jack? The government can take it to the federal level outside of this court, and maybe we will see such a document soon. For now however, I think the judge wants to move forward with this probate case. Whatever happens elsewhere is Jack and the government's problem. If I were the judge I'd say, Karl, you requested the deposition, regardless that you just found out about the Solicitor General, you had to have known there could be possible consequences.
                I agree. The government is showing more interest in this matter than I would of ever dreamed. In the big picture of things this chase is small potatoes. btw Goldi what time is court today? What time was Jack supposed to be on?

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post

I agree. The government is showing more interest in this matter than I would of ever dreamed. In the big picture of things this chase is small potatoes. btw Goldi what time is court today? What time was Jack supposed to be on?
                  It was set for 11 AM Santa Fe time but not at the courthouse. It was at Karl’s office in Santa Fe.

Comment

JeremyP bummer....

Comment

JeremyP bummer....
                      I will PM you
                      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

I will PM you
                        Why not just tell the group as to why it was postponed?

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post

Why not just tell the group as to why it was postponed?
                          It is easier for me to go live and discuss, rather than long typed out words that get misconstrued and we can’t get a discussion going. I just asked Goldilocks if she would like to join me on YT later to discuss like we did before ….. I really enjoy her perspective.
                          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
                          X