Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Trailblazer Hi
    If you think interest has shifted to Cody why in hell are you looking way down by Kirwin. Clint
    Because evidence led me there. Such as a cipher the Forrest commented on, images pulled from the poem and the whole poem itself lined up to the area exactly in a logical sense and imagination sense. Wayy too much evidence there that I had found a big factor being the cipher fenn commented on and said that it was mostly figured out. After that lined up precisely things started to get a lot easier and it nailed it down for me. Doesn’t really matter much because I found a chest but not Forrest fenns box of gold and no one even believe me anyways unless they do it their selves. Besides what’s that do for me out the fenn family in more legal issues? Makes me look childish? I want to share the story in the best possible way but people are so stuck on a box of gold they don’t care for the solution. But at the same time they argue that the solution would satisfy them? Makes no sense. Seems no one else is gonna tell the truth.
    Last edited by Trailblazer99; 06-21-2022, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

Because evidence led me there. Such as a cipher the Forrest commented on, images pulled from the poem and the whole poem itself lined up to the area exactly in a logical sense and imagination sense. Wayy too much evidence there that I had found a big factor being the cipher fenn commented on and said that it was mostly figured out. After that lined up precisely things started to get a lot easier and it nailed it down for me.
      I wonder how long it take too fly from Cody to West Yellowstone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post

I wonder how long it take too fly from Cody to West Yellowstone?
        probably like 15 minutes lol. if that.

Comment

• I always try to be respectful when using not pc words. You should never let a words hurt you. Unless it used in context of a harmful action to follow. I don't use the R-word also out of respect those who have unfortunate capabilities. But it a old slang word. That is used by some not intended as such. So I let it go. There's a big difference to use words in jest or to even shun, as long as there not used against a verbal attack on someone who is handicapped or challenged. At that point I'd probably put my boot on their face with the grace of God behind it.

Comment

• Trailblazer. You are 100% factual when you talked about Forrest going to the Sunshine. There are articles talking about him being there in relationship with the clove finds. He very much was apart of it. Kirwin always seemed like a great spot to me. And Amelia seemed like a great HOB. But seems to me like to much specialized knowledge. Interesting that one line in the poem anagrams to Meeteetse. Odds of that seemed pretty crazy like every other oddity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
              Trailblazer. You are 100% factual when you talked about Forrest going to the Sunshine. There are articles talking about him being there in relationship with the clove finds. He very much was apart of it. Kirwin always seemed like a great spot to me. And Amelia seemed like a great HOB. But seems to me like to much specialized knowledge. Interesting that one line in the poem anagrams to Meeteetse. Odds of that seemed pretty crazy like every other oddity.
              i never used any anagrams Briggs cipher that Forrest commented on and said was mostly figured out is what i used only after i reached the end of the poem. the more logical hob Brown Mountain. home is also a way to accurately pinpoint a destination. i mean i really can make the whole poem line up to that area word for word. i didn't find the box of gold at the end of that rainbow though. i found some art/a chest. but no gold. it was a very popular area i always felt like if it was there people were missing something that was key. a lot of little aberrations point toward Kirwin. its crazy no one talks about the gold rush there. riches new and old. i spoke with residence of the canyon and they knew Fenn on a personal level i cant prove all of them but i can prove one he was a very good friend of Forrests. we were the only ones that knew about that and Fenn set up an interview with him and Sacha dent. gave me a good laugh especially how we had pointed it out to him before hand and told him we knew.
              Last edited by Trailblazer99; 06-22-2022, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I always try to be respectful when using not pc words. You should never let a words hurt you. Unless it used in context of a harmful action to follow. I don't use the R-word also out of respect those who have unfortunate capabilities. But it a old slang word. That is used by some not intended as such. So I let it go. There's a big difference to use words in jest or to even shun, as long as there not used against a verbal attack on someone who is handicapped or challenged. At that point I'd probably put my boot on their face with the grace of God behind it.
                i agree. in high school i got a reward for preventing so much bullying. got into a couple fights to earn that but i think the Board knew where my heart was i never allowed any of that in my presence.

Comment

• I also believe there is a reason why Forrest used the R-word when talking about Willie instead of dumb as he did over and over in the book. But i could never figure a direct coalition to a for sure thing. Maybe Dumbell the city. When you are connecting the right dots, cross the right lines from Cody to a area close by.
                  Last edited by Sunburnt1; 06-22-2022, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I also believe there is a reason why Forrest used the R-word when talking about Willie instead of dumb as he did over and over in the book. But i could never figure a direct coalition to a for sure thing. Maybe Dumbell the city. When you are connecting the right dots, cross the right lines from Cody to a area close by.
                    my search area isn't too far from Cody. what i find interesting is he said interest has shifted to the Cody area. I didn't see many people speaking about Cody but maybe they emailed him it. we posted an article we spoke with one reporter the other reporter twisted our words but we were the only ones living in Cody claiming to have solved it. the article got publicity and many people reached out but i just knew that second article pissed him off so i didn't want to speak with anyone else. the second reporter/news outlet loves drama and drama gets views. is what it is though. weird how he used the word "interest" though i think attention would have been better. i wish i still had these full comments though. he said something like his body was getting old but his mind was still at about 13 i truly wish we had all these comments. i think it was a comment to kpro that she announced during a live show.

Comment

• In-te-rest, tees and intersections are important for a-noun-cements
                      Very very very last comments...

​​​​​Cody means "helpful pillow"
                      His I.D.= For-rest Fe-nn (for rest nn, double omegas)
                      His name had contained some of the best clues.
                      Including orre (rock with precious metal in it) open your eyes.
                      Good concrete is good evidence, at least when it dries?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200719-034758_Gallery.jpg Views:	42 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	429360

In all fairness,
                      If y'all are so blind on this blessed day...
                      (unlike Grafton Brown in his hay~day)
                      Well I reckon, U may remain that away.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200707-112547_Google.jpg Views:	42 Size:	391.5 KB ID:	429359

Poetic justice one should know,
                      and we all win I suppose.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200705_231050.jpg Views:	42 Size:	118.7 KB ID:	429358

PS- Brown Trout?
                      try B-rown T.R.-rout, though unfortunately it's currently closed and where I went, nobody knows.
                      Dry is the cow, and the lone C-ow-boy, showed you how..
                      ​​​​​​
                      Attached Files

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-24-2022, 09:26 AM.
                      ______

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	20200705_112310.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.03 MB ID:	429713

Lone posts in holes and arcs...
                        Post-m-arks

Bye, bye, birdies~
                        was the quarry you sought.
                        Attached Files
                        ______

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
                          Click image for larger version Name:	20200705_112310.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.03 MB ID:	429713

Lone posts in holes and arcs...
                          Post-m-arks

Bye, bye, birdies~
                          was the quarry you sought.
                          what does his have to do with Cody wyoming?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

What does his have to do with Cody Wyoming?
                            Open your eyes wide, and look up the fence line a couple of posts. .

Then with a little imagination and consideration for the big scope of things..
                            Tell ya what, take a measurement from this eye in the ff green mile: 44.898386,-110717928 ( best if viewed at 200 or 500' )
                            to the entrance of the Cody museum (where that old cabin is ff donated),
                            Then read what ff wrote about how many words were originally in the book he wrote about the Sharp fella who owned that cabin.
                            Then take another measure from that same spot in the green mile to a place called Artist's Point where Grafton Brown did a famous painting..
                            and consider the title of ff's book about his favorite artist Sloane.. and you just might get a real handle on things, but I kinda doubt it.
                            Happy trails just the same, hope I answered your quest-i-on, and what really is in a name?
                            Well hang your head-ress low, and saddle up, for our leaders be lame?
                            To me, it was all the same.
                            D-ark-ness and deniability be their aim.
                            https://youtu.be/IcrbM1l_BoI

Truth= forrestfennkeystone (@Instagram)
                            Happy trails and turtles on down.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Castellaw1685; 06-24-2022, 12:31 PM.
                            ______

Comment

Working...
                            X