Interest has shifted to the cody area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest has shifted to the cody area

Fenn said this in one of his announcements. He said it for a reason.

Plain as day.

Comment

I believe this was in reference to moving the cabin 164 miles. Used in Triangulation from locations discussed, it provides an exact location.

Old Badly and Calumet.
      Last edited by Livinlifebig; 05-02-2022, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Forrest and Peggy were in Cody, Forrest woke up early in the morning, drove to the border of the Park and hid the thing, was back to Cody before Peggy woke up.

The End.

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post
          Forrest and Peggy were in Cody, Forrest woke up early in the morning, drove to the border of the Park and hid the thing, was back to Cody before Peggy woke up.

The End.
          Works for me. My favorite HoB location is exactly 65 miles from Cody, which jives with TToTC page 65 theory.

Comment

Interest has shifted to the cody area

Trailblazer99; Perhaps you should elevate your c by shifting?

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post
              I believe this was in reference to moving the cabin 164 miles. Used in Triangulation from locations discussed, it provides an exact location.
              Triangulation was used in my solve in an area very close to cody. Did you know they actually used that same formula to find fighter pilots that were shot down. So fenn was very familiar with this. They also used it to locate wild game in the mountains that would make him superior at it because he did this his whole life.

Comment

Originally posted by AaBbCcDdEeFf View Post

The End.
                Actually it was just Forrest in cody and he stayed at the Simpsons. I know the Simpsons very well Al Simpsons grandchildren I grew up with. They said he was in town for one day. He left all day and they didn’t hear from him and then he came back in the middle of the night all muddy took of his shoes in the mud room put his cloths in the wash and went straight to bed. Without even eating ma’s famous cooking, which they said was highly unlike him/very suspicious. Then the next morning he was on a plane and out of there before anyone woke up. And I don’t take the Simpsons as liars. They would prob deny it because it’s a conflict of interest but it’s the truth. I didn’t find out about this until I showed judge Simpson my solve and then they made us sign a contract because they believed we solved it. They even gave us money to go out there and search. Call me a liar if you want but I put it on my life. He did it so fast Peggy didn’t even know he was gone and the Simpsons had no idea what he was doing. And the time frames match up. But that didn’t help me in any way I had already had my solve and was positive about it. That is what made me go to the Simpsons. I knew they were friends with him on a very personal level. Plus it worked out best for him he can’t be traced back to staying at a hotel or anything. Now if he did it in a day I highly doubt he went to the park and came back before night time. It’s possible but most likely not. He stayed with the Simpsons quite frequently and he stayed there the day/ night he hid the treasure.

-I probably shouldn’t have even said any of that. But in no way did that comment help me solve the poem.
                Last edited by Trailblazer99; 04-30-2022, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I don’t think he was either. He was hinting at something else’s. As in one of the definitions of “interest”

Comment

Originally posted by elperro
                    Maybe the object of interest (treasure chest) is in a safety deposit box at the Key Bank in Cody, WY.
                    There is no key bank in cody Wyoming. Grew up there most my life.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro

You are correct, it's just an ATM machine at the Walgreen's, lol.
                      Lol yep

Comment

Whose interest has moved to Cody? Whats the WWWH?

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post
                          Whose interest has moved to Cody? Whats the WWWH?
                          Fenn posted an announcement saying that. It was actually one of his last public announcement and I don’t think he’s speaking to the whole community. I think he’s speaking to one or a couple people if not then he’s talking about something completely different as in the other definitions of “interest”. I believe there are 2 Wwwh one will lead you to the other but there is an obvious one. There is just levels of security. And if you don’t have the right starting point you can never make the cipher or poem line up correctly. Unless you force it or lie to yourself. If you start at cody and look for large bodies of water there is only 2. The cody reservoir and upper sunshine in meteetsee Wyoming. For me the obvious answer is lower sunshine reservoir WWWH perfect describes it even in chronological order. Not to mention it matches definitions and synonyms. But that’s just the beginning of the journey. This hole is quite deep and you gotta have some imagination. This area was a popular search area but they didn’t have the cipher.
                          Last edited by Trailblazer99; 04-30-2022, 06:50 PM.

Comment

The "Cody" area is probably West Yellowstone, where they roped the Bull they named Cody. That's his area. West of West Yellowstone. That's the only Cody he mentions in TTOTC, and he was certainly not still reading searcher emails and keeping track of where people were guessing it was hidden... after it was found. So, there you have it, Montana after all.

Comment

Originally posted by JDER View Post
                              The "Cody" area is probably West Yellowstone, where they roped the Bull they named Cody. That's his area. West of West Yellowstone. That's the only Cody he mentions in TTOTC, and he was certainly not still reading searcher emails and keeping track of where people were guessing it was hidden... after it was found. So, there you have it, Montana after all.
                              If you look at the drawing of the buffalo in TTOTC in the chapter about roping the bull they named Cody - the Buffalo has two faces, one is a buffalo and the other is a Billy Goat. A clear reference to Buffalo Bill(y Goat). The treasure was not hidden in Montana.

Comment

Working...
                              X