Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a few words of wisdom for those of you out searching deep in the Rocky Mountains. Please learn the difference between black bear scat and brown bear scat. Black bear scat tends to be smaller droppings in a tightly formed cluster. Brown bear scat is A LOT larger and tends to smell rather 'peppery.' Often it contain at least a few little round silvery bells in it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-10-09-06-14-26~2.png Views:	0 Size:	1.04 MB ID:	120355
    Last edited by A Leach; 10-09-2019, 08:16 AM.

Comment

I seriously could out run that fat bear, and with a sandwich in my backpack to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
        I seriously could out run that fat bear, and with a sandwich in my backpack to boot.
        Hahaha! THAT would make a great scene in a movie! Slowest foot-race / bear-chase EVER. Like THE EDGE meets Blazing Saddles.

Not sure if you've seen them Twilight movies. I sorta hope not, but that actor who morphed into a bad-ass alpha wolf (he got all RIPPED with muscle for the role)
        sorta petered-out afterwards and hit the Pringles a little too hard. Fame can do weird things to ya. I try to refrain from partaking in cruel humor,
        but I know the kid'll BOUNCE back, and this one made me laugh ... (that poor wolf!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	fat wolf.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	120920

Comment

I think that wolf ate the bear!

Comment

Even if I made it big, I wouldn’t eat caviar..... yuk

Comment

Hahaha! THAT would make a great scene in a movie! Slowest foot-race / bear-chase EVER. Like THE EDGE meets Blazing Saddles.

Especially if they added a toll gate when you enter the Wilderness. Problem is somebody would have to go back for change. Gosh dern it.
              I really like that part in the movie. Damn I like every part.

Comment

CAUTION:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1012191102_HDR.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	121047

Comment

Working...
                X