Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the biggest breaking news since the chest has been found!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the biggest breaking news since the chest has been found!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTbGCiLgsmE

They are youtubing about it now folks

Comment

1) How many people would actually bother to attempt to go to the place where the treasure no longer exists? Twenty? Fifty? One hundred? Or really a handful?
      2) A public place with the capacity to handle a million or more visitors is afraid of a handful of visitors?
      3) If the risk is great enough, great lengths will be gone to to protect a family fortune.
      4) When do we get to see the dirty motel towels? Just tell us the name of the motel. Someone there will no doubt remember the big tip.

Comment

Legally, if found within the park, Jack should've turned it into the superintendent until they could return it to F. It is possible that during this 'ascertaining' they may have opened the autobiography jar, perhaps even copied the work as part of inventory. The copyright on the work may have become a grey area, unless one of the other copies in a jar were to be 'found' and the autobiography officially placed under copyright, in which case the chest copy would be a replica work. Not a lawyer, just hypothesizing.
        Perhaps to protect the autobiography (which perhaps Jack did read in entirety and reseal), he/ they created the 'fetch your property for you?' solution. So now, they have kept the autobiography out of it, but still have to solve the 'skirted the park found rules' problem. Jack decides to hire an Environmental lawyer who is able to argue the delicate environment of the solve site and negotiate immunity in return for a location gag order. Now, Jack has complete provenance of the solve and can sell the chest but the solve remains publicly unknown- the buyer would not be eligible for the solution/ location, and also could not benefit from the autobiography which they don't have copyright to, nor can the public get FOIA of the autobiography contents from the park inventory. Jack can sell the chest with provenance and averts the solution (which is a monetary loss if not included with the sale and a mysterious development), the buyer can read the autobiography and do what they want with the objects, the public never gets the solution or the location, the park protects an area not prepared for the destructive promises of the nutcases who would ruin it despite all of the respectful searchers who would not, and the family retains rights to the autobiography which they may or may not have a copy of.
        Wouldn't stop an independent party from publishing a solve, however. I believe this may be the only way for F to get what he wanted in the end- albeit without proof, it would just be one more solve out there...but it would be out there. I think the truth will eventually come out, and it will be dismissed for many years until finally agreed to be self-evident. A lot can happen in those years- perhaps enough for a sequel.

Comment

This is just getting stupid at this point. There is no compelling reason any longer not to give out the last bits of info that will help folks have total closure and put everything to bed.

No more legal reason to protect the location if everyone (including Yellowstone) knows that it's Yellowstone.
          No reason for Yellowstone to be dramatic over a spot that might get a short term increase in traffic and then fade out for the most part. They're a national park. It's literally what they are there for.
          They probably dealt with more searchers pre find than they will post find anyways, and since 9MH is extremely likely the general spot anyways they still aren't changing anything about the visitors they are about to get.

Give the people who gave years of their lives to this thing what they deserve at this point. Full solve, meaning of all clues, and the general location. The excuses not to do so are now literally zero no matter what bullshit they make up.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge
            Well it comes down to that money after all, how dumb was I. I need to go out get one of the green cars to protect the environment
            It wasn't only the money, it was the adventure also. I will never forget anything I was involved in of The Chase. But you are fooling yourself if the gold was not a part of the reason you searched. The Chase though and the poem, it was much bigger than the gold by itself.
            Last edited by Livinlifebig; 04-24-2022, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post
              This is just getting stupid at this point. There is no compelling reason any longer not to give out the last bits of info that will help folks have total closure and put everything to bed.

No more legal reason to protect the location if everyone (including Yellowstone) knows that it's Yellowstone.
              No reason for Yellowstone to be dramatic over a spot that might get a short term increase in traffic and then fade out for the most part. They're a national park. It's literally what they are there for.
              They probably dealt with more searchers pre find than they will post find anyways, and since 9MH is extremely likely the general spot anyways they still aren't changing anything about the visitors they are about to get.
              ...which is why the judge should not allow the government to intervene. They do not have a legitimate enough reason. I would argue that by not disclosing the location it puts more lives at risk. Is all of this really for the NM court? Does a NM district judge have jurisdication over a ruling regarding Yellowstone National Park? Should the state of New Mexico be allowed to interfere in this matter? Maybe this will be going to the supreme court. Jack most likely signed some kind of immunity agreement with Yellowstone after the Zoom meeting. Harry, please ask Jack and the government officials if Jack had an agreement with Yellowstone post find. For example, did their agreement say, Jack, if you don't tell people it was in Yellowstone we won't come after you for digging up buried treasure and not handing it over to park rangers.
              Last edited by Goldilocks; 04-24-2022, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge

You are fooling yourself if you think you know 1/100 of the story of TTOTC .
                To be seen.....

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

...which is why the judge should not allow the government to intervene. They do not have a legitimate enough reason. I would argue that by not disclosing the location it puts more lives at risk. Is all of this really for the NM court? Does a NM district judge have jurisdication over a ruling regarding Yellowstone National Park? Should the state of New Mexico be allowed to interfere in this matter? Maybe this will be going to the supreme court. Jack most likely signed some kind of immunity agreement with Yellowstone after the Zoom meeting. Harry, please ask Jack and the government officials if Jack had an agreement with Yellowstone post find. For example, did their agreement say, Jack, if you don't tell people it was in Yellowstone we won't come after you for digging up buried treasure and not handing it over to park rangers.
                  This is very very interesting indeed. Can others who get caught taking items out of the park (people get fined etc all the time) have their case dismissed or fight it based on Yellowstone admitted they know he took it, and did not turn it in, nor made them go through the correct process? Of course there is rumor of the medal detector. If they knew that, is that now ok in the future by others?
                  “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

This is very very interesting indeed. Can others who get caught taking items out of the park (people get fined etc all the time) have their case dismissed or fight it based on Yellowstone admitted they know he took it, and did not turn it in, nor made them go through the correct process? Of course there is rumor of the medal detector. If they knew that, is that now ok in the future by others?
                    Not sure if this is the answer but was just slowly rereading document and found this piece to be interesting. Read it carefully….

10. The United States seeks to intervene in this matter in accordance with Rule 1- 024(A)(2) because it has an interest in maintaining the public land and resources that relate to the subject matter of this action, the Fenn Treasure.

Comment

If I were NM Judge Mathews I would want to see the evidence that Forrest and Jack presented to the government during the Aug 2020 Zoom meeting that put Jack in YNP on June 5 and 6th 2020, and I’m not talking about the chest, because this is a fraud allegation by McCracken after all.
                      Last edited by Goldilocks; 04-24-2022, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
                        If I were NM Judge Mathews I would want to see the evidence that Forrest and Jack presented to the government during the Aug 2020 Zoom meeting that put Jack in YNP on June 5 and 6th 2020, and I’m not talking about the chest, because this is a fraud allegation by McCracken after all.
                        Good thinking. There's nothing saying two people couldn't "agree" to say something that wasn't necessarily true exactly. Much the same as Fenn and finder "agreed" to say the treasure was found in Wyoming without any tangible evidence. I'm not implying here that anyone lied, but it certainly is reasonable to expect some proof that Jack was in fact there at that time other than him just saying it.

Comment

The knowledge of a Zoom call between the parties mentioned in no way, shape or form proves that the solution was in YNP. I don’t know what they talked about, do you? Where’s the transcript? Where’s the solid proof? Maybe they talked about the fishing conditions for 30 minutes. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post

Give the people who gave years of their lives to this thing what they deserve at this point. Full solve, meaning of all clues, and the general location. The excuses not to do so are now literally zero no matter what bullshit they make up.
                            Hey omni,
                            Did you know that the chapters titled "Bessie and Me" and "Me in the Middle" easily translate into "Bisti and I" and "I in the middle?" Navaho spelled the old way and Navajo spelled the new way renders a difference of H and J. In sequence...H I J. "I" is in the middle. The word "I" is another word for "Me." Bessie is a beast of burden. So: Bessie + (I in the middle) + beast + (Bessie and I) = Bisti.

This simple (riddle solve) exercise also gets you to I = Ojo, "a word that is key.' The Ojo Alamo Store was owned and operated at Bisti by Richard Wetherill. He had the turquoise bracelet made by the Navajo Silversmith. Kritosaurus Navajovius Brown, was discovered a mile from the Ojo Alamo Store at Bisti too. So there is Brown and it is linked to Navajo. These are the elements within the chapter "Gold and More." They form a cohesive stream of logic to clearly say "Bisti."

When you said in your comment that "9MH is extremely likely the general spot," I had to reply with the "highly likely specific spot" of Bisti. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post
                              1) How many people would actually bother to attempt to go to the place where the treasure no longer exists? Twenty? Fifty? One hundred? Or really a handful?
                              2) A public place with the capacity to handle a million or more visitors is afraid of a handful of visitors?
                              3) If the risk is great enough, great lengths will be gone to to protect a family fortune.
                              4) When do we get to see the dirty motel towels? Just tell us the name of the motel. Someone there will no doubt remember the big tip.
                              Yes, I see no problem for YNP, they could define a strictly restricted area. Only 20 people with a permit are allowed to enter this area every Thursday, observed by a ranger. Considering 4 million visitors, I really don't see a problem.

Do not underestimate Jack. IMO Jack just moved the chest within YNP in 2019. On June 2020 Jack made the exact journey to retrieve the chest, drove to Sante Fe, made clean towels dirty ... after stopping time for 10 months, he let time ticking again from June 5th on ...

Comment

Working...
                              X