Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Monday so a new LIVE show!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8kN0K4K46I

Just got some new info and scrambling to get it into the show!!!!! Hope to see you there.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Longest power point ever...(shaking head...)

I can pay for a bridge building for the 9M Nookie Hoe's if its named after ME! And the pilgrims chant "I LOVE WILLIE" as they cross!

That ain't a joke either LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge
        I am sure many, here on Thor, enjoy having the show to watch. The biggest problem is, many also know the chest was not at nine mile. But week after week, its the same story about insider knowledge from people that has no knowledge of where the chest was. The only people who come on the show, are the ones that agree with the absurdity of nine mile. What has happened is, you followed a searchers post on Reddit. Turned that person into Jack, the very person who is trying NOT to give away the location. Then added an email from Jack, talking about a location he searched. Now this is the solve for TTOTC. Even if it does not fit many things Forrest spoke of. BUT all your friends and people you think know something like Cynthia NOW, must have the chest have been in Yellowstone, or they look like fools. They now say Forrest was not that smart, lied about the time he spent creating the chase. That really the solution was nothing more than a fishing hole picture. So them sprinkled hints was a lie as well. Forrest told a searcher to go there, so that makes Forrest a cheater. The fishing logs talks about it, so they are saying Forrest was trying to help Dal. How many figured out WWW ? so Forrest lied about that as well. Can't you see what you are saying when you say nine mile. All because someone, maybe Jack, spoke about tax shelters.BECAUSE we all know, searchers never KNOW they have the location before they have gone BOTG, and they never act like they solved the poem if they don't have the chest in hand This is the part I do not understand, for some reason all those who think nine mile, can't see, what they turn Forrest into. You remember Forrest Fenn the man that everyone believed till the chest was found, some even waited till he died to turn him into something he was not.
        That’s precisely why I don’t watch any of the YouTube videos. 9MH biased ness when it wasn’t even there to begin with lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post
          That’s precisely why I don’t watch any of the YouTube videos. 9MH biased ness when it wasn’t even there to begin with lol.
          Same here. Haven't watched the nonsense on youtube for months.

Comment

Working...
          X