Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Treasure was found by a man I did not know and had not communicated with since 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

i think he did too. but at the same time he had to resent him for some reason or else he would have took it upon himself to make it happen. i don't think it was an ideal person that he wanted to give credit to or own the box of gold. but he was intrigued by him for sure. imagine how that person feels. i bet all he cared about was meeting Forrest though.
    The person who had solved the poem almost entirely correctly was probably interested in the money, not only in meeting Forrest (although that was probably also wanted).

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

The person who had solved the poem almost entirely correctly was probably interested in the money, not only in meeting Forrest (although that was probably also wanted).
      he was likely mostly interested in releasing the ingenious solve to everyone. Maybe he will still have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

Great thought process , The question I have, for others , is why don't the intelligent searchers come up with the same common sense result ?
        Because there are a few if not many solves that are closely held to the exclusion of all other ideas. If only we could all realize that our solutions are only “in my opinion” unless we have that chest in hand. In my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post

Because there are a few if not many solves that are closely held to the exclusion of all other ideas. If only we could all realize that our solutions are only “in my opinion” unless we have that chest in hand. In my opinion.
          I swear I heard something about 2 chests somewhere.

Comment

Now that we have seen the copious e-mails between Jack and F prior to the find, it's safe to say Forrest's nose grew about 4 inches after making the statement about not knowing or communicating with Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

I'll try to explain, but whether you choose to believe me or not is up to you. First, the defintion of communicate is important. "To convey knowledge of or information about: make known, to reveal by clear signs, to cause to pass from one to another.

Most people think that "communicate" means there is a two way conversation. that is not what the definition of the word means though. Communicate is the conveyance of knowledge or information in a single direction.

Fenn said he had not communicated with, or conveyed knowledge to, the finder since 2018. He did not say that the finder had not communicated with him. It does imply that Fenn had given the finder certain information relative to the hunt in 2018 though.

On January 25, 2018, I sent Fenn the following email. Names and email addresses have been obscured to protect the innocent.

Click image for larger version Name:	V1cGZN.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.6 KB ID:	403871

In this email, I told Fenn that we had identified the direction to the blaze. To understand the message that followed, you have to understand how Fenn "communicated", or conveyed knowledge to searchers. It can be hard to find sometimes, but he liked to use obscure definitions of words, and numerical information that could be found by counting words and/or letters. He would also never communicate directly with any searcher who was close and he would never confirm anything in private. The messages were hidden in innocent looking Q&A's, in the scrapbooks, or other statements Fenn made, but it would always be in writing.

On February 4, 2018, Fenn "comminicated" the following information on Mysterious Writings.....

There are several confirmations of the direction to the blaze that we sent to Fenn in the email. First, there are 11 I's in the two sentences, possibly confirming the 11 o'clock direction.

The last sentence is Fenn's primary "communication" that the direction to the blaze that we provided in the email was correct.

One meaning of "gut" is a "narrow passage" and the sentence has 11 words, confirming that 11 o'clock is the narrow passage, or precise direction that we need to look.

After 2018, my partner and I struggled with finding the blaze along this line and we sent a lot of wrong ideas to Fenn. He never responded to anything that we know of beacuse we were wrong. So, Fenn was saying that he had not comminicated with us since 2018, even though we had communicated with him.

Believe it or not, the treasure is still out there waiting to be found and it is somewhere at El Vado, NM.
              I’m afraid he posted that “gut feeling” comment on MW because I had emailed him about my gut feeling about the location of the treasure. This is, therefore, confirmation that I had the correct location.

Sorry…

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
                Now that we have seen the copious e-mails between Jack and F prior to the find, it's safe to say Forrest's nose grew about 4 inches after making the statement about not knowing or communicating with Jack.
                Ok , maybe you are remembering things a bit different than me. I recall Mr. Fenn asking him who he was ? Like , as in , I have no idea who you are .

I am just trying to see this from your angle . I'm not sure I can conclude that Mr. Fenn is a liar . In other words , the only conclusion I can come up with all of this is : Mr. Fenn is telling the truth that he did not know the finder . He did say in his words , on an audio recording , that he WOULD NOT contact the guy that was getting close . THAT is hard ,physical, real life evidence . That is the only evidence I have seen . It says that Jacket Hoffa M.D. is not the finder because he replied to him .

Comment

Originally posted by shyorphan View Post

he was likely mostly interested in releasing the ingenious solve to everyone. Maybe he will still have a chance.
                  Ooohhh!! Watch out there Frankie , you are starting to tip your hat at the table ......Tsk Tsk ....LOL.

I'm just talking trash , don't mind me ......but we all know that WAL was all about the solve and wanting to trade the treasure .....well , nothing to see here , move along ....

Comment

Ooohhh!! Watch out there Frankie , you are starting to tip your hat at the table ......Tsk Tsk ....LOL.

I'm just talking trash , don't mind me ......but we all know that WAL was all about the solve and wanting to trade the treasure .....well , nothing to see here , move along ....
                    you still on the WAL kick? I guess I’m WAL then.

Comment

you still on the WAL kick? I guess I’m WAL then.
                      Lol, If the shoe fits kid .....wear it .......But nah , I'm just giving you Carria bro .....I don't think for a second that you are WAL . Wal was a stand up dude , with honesty and integrity . He would never ever ever deny or try to hide who he was ......

Comment

Lol, If the shoe fits kid .....wear it .......But nah , I'm just giving you Carria bro .....I don't think for a second that you are WAL . Wal was a stand up dude , with honesty and integrity . He would never ever ever deny or try to hide who he was ......
                        I’m glad to hear you respect him. I on the other hand cannot be trusted.

Comment

I’m glad to hear you respect him. I on the other hand cannot be trusted.
                          Yes , I do . But can't be trusted for what ? I don't think I have read any posts that say you are untrustworthy ? I mean , I didn't mean to imply that my brother . If that is how that came across , I apologize for sure .

Comment

Yes , I do . But can't be trusted for what ? I don't think I have read any posts that say you are untrustworthy ? I mean , I didn't mean to imply that my brother . If that is how that came across , I apologize for sure .
                            It’s all good. I’m just messing around with the idea I still might be WAL.

Comment

It’s all good. I’m just messing around with the idea I still might be WAL.
                              WAL has behaved poorly, and has acted as an unscrupulous character in the chase. Please don't take pride in the idea of being him. Unless, you are him, and then you should change.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
                                WAL has behaved poorly, and has acted as an unscrupulous character in the chase. Please don't take pride in the idea of being him. Unless, you are him, and then you should change.
                                It’s just a running joke with Fenndery about mistaken identity. Nothing to fret about.

Comment

Working...
                                X