The staged display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The staged display

Since the release of the recently made available pics from the McCracken case, it now solidifies that the rusty key and twig (purportedly a willow twig - per both the Fenn vs Andersen and Fenn vs Coombs cases) were purposely put atop the other items for the original 'find' photo. The stained coin and key were not simply found that way when opened.

The original 'find' photo also shows the key-adjacent coin, which still had some of the oxidized iron from the key, on it. That coin was placed on top when it didn't need to be. It was chosen to be displayed as such.

For the sake of a 'prettier picture', one should have removed the twig and turned-over that stained coin. Instead, they were both made the centerpiece of the display.

What does that tell you?

Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
    Since the release of the recently made available pics from the McCracken case, it now solidifies that the rusty key and twig (purportedly a willow twig - per both the Fenn vs Andersen and Fenn vs Coombs cases) were purposely put atop the other items for the original 'find' photo. The stained coin and key were not simply found that way when opened.

The original 'find' photo also shows the key-adjacent coin, which still had some of the oxidized iron from the key, on it. That coin was placed on top when it didn't need to be. It was chosen to be displayed as such.

For the sake of a 'prettier picture', one should have removed the twig and turned-over that stained coin. Instead, they were both made the centerpiece of the display.

What does that tell you?
    It tells me that something's hella fishy/phony and somebody is trying to deceive a lot of people. (I was never happy about any of this.)
    By the way, I think I remember being told, on one of these Fenn treasure hunt blogs, that the key to the bronze chest was also bronze. That would make sense,
    from a "not wanting the key to rust" point of view. So why introduce an iron/steel key in the first place, unless it's to show that something's fishy? Are we soon
    also going to be told/shown that the "gold" coins are made of chocolate, covered with brass-colored, thin aluminum sheet metal?
    Last edited by Old Pilot; 04-12-2022, 03:20 PM.

Comment

What does that tell you?
      It tells me that rust never sleeps and never neglect your wood

Comment

A twig can be a switch.

The rust on the key is reddish-brown or fox, which can mean to trick or tease or bait.

A definition of key is clue.

So maybe the twig and rusty key symbolize a bait-and-switch.

Comment

What does that tell you?
          I think it is a message to the solver who knows exactly what it means. It gives me hope that the TC is still there.

Comment

What does that tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by JacksBeer88W

How is the solver supposed to know what it means? Maybe Forrest's way of communicating was not easy to figure out. Here's how I can think of how all of these "messages" that might be right:
              1) The stick and the key mean absolutely nothing, they were just there and placed that way at the time
              2) Stick key =
              a) Stickey Ending
              b) Stick with the key (word)
              c) Stick with it, Key Pal (key pal being like a pen pal in the digital age)
              3) The Stick is Key, so look at how it forms a star when cut through it.
              It’s a key piece of information that I flirted with at the end of 2019 but got sidetracked. I was within feet of the TC and he knew it. So he was either letting me know why I fell short (ie sorry buddy you had a chance but just missed it) or he was giving me a tip to go search again. I admittedly don’t know which way he meant it so I will return this year with the new info to check. Long shot for sure but needs to be followed through.

Comment

Forrest did suggest the correct solution could be described quite succinctly -- so much so that it would fit on a Stick-Key note.

Comment

Forrest blew it in the end and he knew it. The stick wasn’t in the box so how did it “land there” the rust colored key was just part of the solution that was known to only Forrest and the LS

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                    Forrest did suggest the correct solution could be described quite succinctly -- so much so that it would fit on a Stick-Key note.
                    Where did he say this?

Comment

Originally posted by shyorphan View Post

I think it is a message to the solver who knows exactly what it means. It gives me hope that the TC is still there.
                      June 20th 2020 Forrest did a affidavit swearing under oath and risk of perjury that Jack found the treasure where he hid it and also importantly he said the clues were followed that allowed him to find it. The chase is over far as the treasure being there goes.

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post

June 20th 2020 Forrest did a affidavit swearing under oath and risk of perjury that Jack found the treasure where he hid it and also importantly he said the clues were followed that allowed him to find it. The chase is over far as the treasure being there goes.
                        Possibly but I will double check anyway. Jack admitted that he never followed all of the clues to find the chest so Forrest either must have embellished the story or was referring to someone else who solved it. There is more to the story for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by In My Opinion View Post

Did Forrest say Jack or the Finder? As far as I remember, Forrest never mentioned the name of the finder. None of the court documents signed by Forrest contain the name Jack or Jonathan.
                          Last edited by fflegacy; 05-22-2022, 10:47 AM.
                          https://themillionsecret.com

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy View Post

Did Forrest say Jack or the Finder? As far as I remember, Forrest never mentioned the name of the finder. None of the court documents signed by Forrest contain the name Jack or Jonathan.
                            Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksBeer88W

How is the solver supposed to know what it means? Maybe Forrest's way of communicating was not easy to figure out. Here's how I can think of how all of these "messages" that might be right:
                              1) The stick and the key mean absolutely nothing, they were just there and placed that way at the time
                              2) Stick key =
                              a) Stickey Ending
                              b) Stick with the key (word)
                              c) Stick with it, Key Pal (key pal being like a pen pal in the digital age)
                              3) The Stick is Key, so look at how it forms a star when cut through it.
                              The KEY is to STICK with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X