The (missing) second poem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elperro View Post
    If Forrest left a poem in the chest as a verification mechanism, why didn't Forrest just ask Jack about it when they met in the lawyer's office? Maybe they did discuss it, and we'll never know, unless Jack discloses it. I'm still processing how this new (cough, sus) revelation fits into the whole picture. If he didn't have the poem, does that call into question the authenticity of the chest that was "found" and presented? Forrest would have known the difference and would have said something. Ugh, more head-scratching.
    What if the second poem leads to another treasure? Whoever finds that poem would never tell. Not saying Jack found it because he is a liar, but when the real chest is found, don't expect a second poem to be published becuase it may be a clue to something bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

What if the second poem leads to another treasure? Whoever finds that poem would never tell. Not saying Jack found it because he is a liar, but when the real chest is found, don't expect a second poem to be published becuase it may be a clue to something bigger.
      Oh it will be published alright. But probably not in the sense of what we rely upon to be a published "truth" coming from our "rulers" (such as a certain book being taken literally) The same measured hats that openly cannibalize our vital energy. It will be published simply becuase in spite of the opposite forces to keep us dull, there is a critical mass growing with an equal or greater force. The 100th monkey is all it takes. Maybe it's already happened and we are being kept in a loop to keep the parasite "alive".

Putting treasure in a box is a typo sin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mI5Ye9-PSs

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post

Oh it will be published alright. But probably not in the sense of what we rely upon to be a published "truth" coming from our "rulers" (such as a certain book being taken literally) The same measured hats that openly cannibalize our vital energy. It will be published simply becuase in spite of the opposite forces to keep us dull, there is a critical mass growing with an equal or greater force. The 100th monkey is all it takes. Maybe it's already happened and we are being kept in a loop to keep the parasite "alive".

Putting treasure in a box is a typo sin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mI5Ye9-PSs
        OK? I think I need some of what you are smoking to understand this. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post

Yes, an Esmeralda Ring.
          Yes, and Jon Benet has made her phone call to CeCe Moore so it won't be long now before she picks up on dal in a new white van.

Speaking of splitting hairs:

Can you guess what number I'm thinking?

magic number 1:22:50 through the gate of man instead of a cataclysmic maul reel world projection, there has been a third wave infiltration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-lPoF90GU

You can stay if you want and repeat your war stories over and over. Too heavy for me.

My toe sis says you rill roll your eyes and click away. So Bee it. Your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

OK? I think I need some of what you are smoking to understand this. LOL
            Gettying you to understand is way above my pay scale so you will have to stand in line like eve ry body elsa.

Comment

The (missing) second poem

I wonder who took it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunrunner View Post
                Forrest also said somewhere that if the finder wanted to avoid paying taxes, he might never know. On the Old Santa Fe Trading Co. site, it used to say "There is always a chance that someone has found it and hasn't made it public but as far as we know it's still out there."
                And isn't it interesting that supposedly Jack avoided taxes on the chest by contacting Forrest and returning it to him?

Comment

Working...
                X