More For The Community Part Vll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

If FF is not to be believed, then we may as well drop him and all his writings from future consideration. Is this what you suggest?
    Come on, OP. Zap is simply suggesting that he used Scrapbooks to provides hints to the solution to the treasure hunt. That many of his stories are inaccurate (or just plain made up) is easy to determine, and the fact that Jack said that he didn't think the SBs included any hints tells me he didn't understand Fenn's clue-setting techniques. Which makes you wonder how he solved the poem....

IMO, the story has everything to do with the solution, and little to do with golf. And by the way, that Scrapbook makes good use of that word found so often in IMPORTANT LITERATURE, as well as proximate synonyms. (Further disproving the 9MH and Jack Stuef stories, but that is for another time.)

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder if OP needs a reboot.

Comment

If the key was on the rock but the rock lies in the pot, still the lock is on yonder edge past the spot of your return. Cold, brave… then into the wood. I hate it when my feet are wet and cold.

Comment

Didn't Jesus speak in parables????

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
            How deep is a holy?

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
              He should have done directly.....*shrugs*....

Comment

Working...
              X