• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Video for you Non Wyoming Folks

My new video on Karl's email to me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN3e-TJtrgA

Nice to see you back on YouTube!

Comment

Good video. The chest was hidden and found in Wyoming.

However, the blaze, which is the Continental Divide goes through all 4 states so it's not immediately obvious.. It's only after a long grueling task of measuring the distance of too far to walk from every point on the Continental Divide that intersects a road and finding one that sticks out does it become obvious.

Or you could just recognize the wisdom in 'So Why (oming) is it that I must go'. WHY being the word that will help you more than the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
        Nice to see you back on YouTube!
        Thank you. Its been quite a while. Just nothing really happening worth making videos about.

Comment

Nice video; you make sense and provided clear information. Thanks for sharing the email.

Comment

Wyoming!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	WY.png
Views:	571
Size:	266.0 KB
ID:	391616 Klai Teash

Comment

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post
              That video wasn't very convincing. It (in the subtitles that I read) had several false statements. As always, all part of my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

That video wasn't very convincing. It (in the subtitles that I read) had several false statements. As always, all part of my opinion.
                False statements? Such as?

Comment

Thank you. Its been quite a while. Just nothing really happening worth making videos about.
                  There's plenty of current subjects, like the one you just did. I think solves are dead in the water, but there's great content just waiting to be created.

Comment

And clients never lie to their attorneys, nor do they lie in court.

Comment

I think most of us "non-Wyoming folks" know what's on the affidavits. Regardless of what the true answers to your questions may be, the attorney told you the only thing he could tell you. What did you expect?

The thing is, those affidavits will never be entered into evidence. These suits by disgruntled treasure hunters are without merit, and in spite of all the extensions they have been given to amend their complaints, the amended complaints are as weightless as the initial claims. The cases will never be able to proceed. No case, no affidavit; no affidavit, no untrue statement before the court.

And once again, from my point of view, if you are the finder, and you recovered the treasure from Yellowstone National Park, you do not "agree to reveal" the treasure was found in Wyoming. That would just be unnecessary personal risk for the low reward of providing "closure" to a few people you don't even know. No, to my way of thinking, the timing of the Wyoming announcement was for a different purpose than giving anyone closure.

Forrest believed the location would eventually come out. I can wait. But I'm not leaving my spot in Montana.

Comment

Barbs was rattled by your email, so put out a rant. I wish she'd get it though her thick skull that she's not part of any prank. Maybe f did alter the course of events, but that doesn't make her the camping queen.

The TC was hidden in Wyoming, not a New Mexico version of it.

Comment

Hey MCQ,
                          If the chest was hidden and found in Wyoming you are right. Please detail a solve for Wyoming that rises to answer the elements within TTOTC chapter titled "Gold and More." Elements in that chapter: 1. Richard Wetherill, 2. Byron Harvey, 3. Turquoise bracelet, 4. Navajo Silversmith, 5. Brown, 6. Milay's "palace in the sand" that describes where, 7. Forrest felt most comfortable. "The solve" needs to fit these elements together with "no subterfuge in sight."

Forrest's quote about the joker in poker at the beginning of TTOTC makes the rationalization that Wyoming is the joker in poker valid....meaning that the actual location may very well be somewhere other than Wyoming, even though he said "Wyoming." In that case...it is you who is wrong. I saw your video, in it you said many times how anywhere other than Wyoming is wrong. But if you can't provide a solve that answers the 7-elements while denying the rationalization that Wyoming is the joker in poker (a trick), then it is the Quester who is the Jester and it is you who is wrong, (times ten).

Wyoming is a Red Herring and a trick. Until you figure that out....you are out on the joke that Forrest told Douglas Preston at the Pink Adobe. Cheers mate and checkmate too.

PS. Forrest said, "If she drinks all that beer I'm gonna dial 911." Please look at the attached image of a glyph at Bisti and note that it says "Budweiser 911." Do "Beer 911" and "Budweiser 911" match? Cheers again.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post
                            And clients never lie to their attorneys, nor do they lie in court.
                            That's convenient isn't it? If you call a Forrest a liar, then you can claim anything without being contradicted.

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post
                              Barbs was rattled by your email, so put out a rant. I wish she'd get it though her thick skull that she's not part of any prank. Maybe f did alter the course of events, but that doesn't make her the camping queen.

The TC was hidden in Wyoming, not a New Mexico version of it.
                              Ha ha yeah I saw her video. Doesn't bother me. A lot of people in the Chase have a very hard time admitting they are wrong. It's a major character flaw.

Comment

Working...
                              X