This photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This photo?

it was circulating around for a while and then it disappeared why?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_26542.jpg
Views:	1599
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	390361

It was a photo Cynthia created/used in an attempt to deceive the none nookies

Comment

Cynthia posted it as a sort of a joke. I called her almost immediately and told her it was REALLY upsetting people, so she took it down. She wasn’t really in the community so had no idea how serious and physiologically delicate some are. So she took it down and said it was a joke.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Ya right

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
          Cynthia posted it as a sort of a joke. I called her almost immediately and told her it was REALLY upsetting people, so she took it down. She wasn’t really in the community so had no idea how serious and physiologically delicate some are. So she took it down and said it was a joke.
          Sounds Legit... Damn fine photo though, Jack should have given us as much. I don't see what it would have hurt had he done so. I read some of the other post seems like the mean people are on you again, Ban hammer?

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

Sounds Legit... Damn fine photo though, Jack should have given us as much. I don't see what it would have hurt had he done so. I read some of the other post seems like the mean people are on you again, Ban hammer?
            I am ok, need to learn to ignore, it feeds them and all they have in life right now. I have mike, my health, and a lovely life. I need to do better.
            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Cynthia was misleading searchers, while claiming to have found closure at the GPS nook. Lovely kpro called her out. Now she claims to have found closure at NMH (Netflix paying BTW), but claims to have "secret" proof. Lie once, get caught, not to be trusted. The little girl cried wolf.

I like Cynthia, she's adorable, but facts are facts.

Comment

it was circulating around for a while and then it disappeared why?
                1keyword, I think it would be best if you replace the photo in your post with a photo clearly marked as fabricated and not real chest (as others mentioned, it is known that it's not the real spot), for example insert a non-removable mark as below

Name:	nook.jpg
Views:	1617
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	390537

Comment

Originally posted by steve66 View Post

1keyword, I think it would be best if you replace the photo in your post with a photo clearly marked as fabricated and not real chest (as others mentioned, it is known that it's not the real spot), for example insert a non-removable mark as below

Name:	nook.jpg
Views:	1617
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	390537
                  I disagree, I think the photo as posted is fine.. I was looking for information on it and got what I wanted and I'm sure others wonder about it as well, and here it is in this post with the answers as to where it originated.. WIN WIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks
                    Does anyone think Cynthia's nook photo is eerily similar to McCracken's?
                    "eerily similar" or unequivocally suspicious?

Comment

There’s even an f on the log

Comment

Yes! Too similar to be blind coincidence, in my opinion. I have a strong suspicion that there is something coordinated going on behind the scenes here and somebody is getting played. I'm going to try not to be that somebody.

Comment

Exactly
                          Does the word "complicit" come to mind? Or more to the point, "prior knowledge". Something smells funny. Not funny ha ha, but funny bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot

Yup . . . Much bs wafting around here. I think any posted pictures showing a chest "under a log" are reminders that FF suggested that people should "turn over a log" (or something similar).
                            But the actual/legitimate (if it ever truly existed, that is) hidey spot, in my opinion, doesn't have a real/physical log above it. There's an "implied" log that requires imagination to exist there.
                            Sure enough. Those were my exact thoughts on all the "log" pics, Under a log my ass. As far as an "implied" imaginary log in relation to searching for the original treasure location, I don't know. Could be. Personally, I don't doubt the validity of the original treasure hidey spot. I believe that things just got way out of control for Forrest to cope leading up to pulling the treasure. Too many people up his ass constantly looking for personal contact and possible hints, along with all the other whack jobs threatening lawsuits.

Comment

Take 1 look at the size of hers and then the other one . I have already mentioned the very large size of both fakes . They are the same exaggerated size guaranteed .

Comment

Working...
                              X