This photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

O.P.--Are you telling us; you took that picture?
    1f Billy
    Thats one of Cynthia's many attempts to mislead a short while back. Taken at the GPS location we were told.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

O.P.--Are you telling us; you took that picture?
      1f Billy
      Thats exactly what it sounds like to me . You never ever ever compliment something as trivial as that pic . So Old Pilot , let's hear your reply .

Comment

At least that discredited location (the "GPS coordinates" spot) was more "lush" and "pristine" than the ugly, dead-tree zone that has all the 9-milers enthralled.

Comment

Was ff going to release a photo of the chest in its hiding place when he told Dal he was strongly considering ending the chase?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady V View Post
            Was ff going to release a photo of the chest in its hiding place when he told Dal he was strongly considering ending the chase?
            "Although many searchers have claimed to have found the treasure chest it is still where I hid it more than ten years ago. My original motive to get kids off of the couch and out of the game rooms is no longer valid, and I regret that, but for more than ten years the chase has been very effective in that department. Hopefully families will continue to visit the great outdoors when the weather is good.

"
            After consulting with several people, the decision was unanimous to stop the search. I will cause the treasure chest to be photographed in situ, and then retrieved. The photos will be posted on this site.

"
            I will no longer read or respond to any emails about the search. As of now, 12/10/2019, the chase is over. f"

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
              "After consulting with several people, the decision was unanimous to stop the search. I will cause the treasure chest to be photographed in situ, and then retrieved. The photos will be posted on this site.

"
              I will no longer read or respond to any emails about the search. As of now, 12/10/2019, the chase is over. f"
              If this letter is true, then Forrest deceived everyone by saying that the chest was found. Then everyone in court perjured themselves: Forrest, Carl, Zoe, Jack. And this letter can be used in court now as evidence.

But if Forrest didn't stop chasing, then he should have sent Dal a rebuttal. Or is Dal hiding something?
              Last edited by fflegacy; 05-21-2022, 01:09 AM.
              https://themillionsecret.com

Comment

Now the main question that needs to be answered is: Did Forrest stop the chase on December 10, 2019 and took the trunk or not? Oddly enough, Dal is now becoming the main witness.

Kpro, ask Dal question. Whether Forrest sent him a rebuttal? Otherwise, based on the letter dated December 10, 2019, the chase was terminated. And, consequently, Jack couldn't find the chest.

Important: "the chase is over", not temporarily stopped. Maybe all lawsuits should have started with this question.
                Last edited by fflegacy; 05-21-2022, 06:37 AM.

Comment

"Although many searchers have claimed to have found the treasure chest it is still where I hid it more than ten years ago. My original motive to get kids off of the couch and out of the game rooms is no longer valid, and I regret that, but for more than ten years the chase has been very effective in that department. Hopefully families will continue to visit the great outdoors when the weather is good.

"
                  After consulting with several people, the decision was unanimous to stop the search. I will cause the treasure chest to be photographed in situ, and then retrieved. The photos will be posted on this site.

"
                  Zap, do you suspect that Fenn may have ended the treasure hunt?

Comment

Cynthia SAW that picture. That’s how she knew to recreate it exactly. This was from the GPS location. She saw the photo before McCracken made it public.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

Cynthia was misleading searchers, while claiming to have found closure at the GPS nook. Lovely kpro called her out. Now she claims to have found closure at NMH (Netflix paying BTW), but claims to have "secret" proof. Lie once, get caught, not to be trusted. The little girl cried wolf.

I like Cynthia, she's adorable, but facts are facts.
                      I’m not sure of Netflix’s intentions but I’m trying to keep my distance. Maybe that project fenn was working on will come out and they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post
                        I believe they know who the Lead Searcher is , and have known for quite some time . Nobody as bright as these ladies are would ever push something so hard for so long that makes zero sense to any logical , intelligent thinkers .
                        I think so too and I have my own little connections to prove it. But nothing big. Could be a coincidence but pretty unlikely. Either way I’m just gonna shut up and live on.

Comment

"

"
                          This kinda confirms my theory that he had a team. Who did he consult with and why do they have a day so if it’s “his” treasure hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post

I’m not sure of Netflix’s intentions but I’m trying to keep my distance. Maybe that project fenn was working on will come out and they will regret it.
                            I think the project was his death. Not sure where we go from there...

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

I think the project was his death. Not sure where we go from there...
                              I’ve thought of that as well. I figured if it was a real project it would have came out already plus the way things are going I don’t think we will see anything but I can pray and hope we do. I don’t care what anyone says fenn had something written down somewhere or recorded. You never know. With all his comments I hold out hope that something will come out some day. That’s the way fenn made it sound with all his statements post find.

Comment

Originally posted by mountain digger
                                Why will all not believe f when he said no one but himself knew where? f took it with him ... it's what it is for heaven's sake.
                                Someone else knew where the chest was, besides Forrest. Here are his words: "I will cause the treasure chest to be photographed in situ, and then retrieved."

Comment

Working...
                                X