Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This photo?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Goldilocks
    Does anyone think Cynthia's nook photo is eerily similar to McCracken's?
    Take 1 look at the size of hers and then the other one . I have already mentioned the very large size of both fakes . They are the same exaggerated size guaranteed .

    Comment


    • #17
      I believe they know who the Lead Searcher is , and have known for quite some time . Nobody as bright as these ladies are would ever push something so hard for so long that makes zero sense to any logical , intelligent thinkers .

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

        Cynthia was misleading searchers, while claiming to have found closure at the GPS nook. Lovely kpro called her out. Now she claims to have found closure at NMH (Netflix paying BTW), but claims to have "secret" proof. Lie once, get caught, not to be trusted. The little girl cried wolf.

        I like Cynthia, she's adorable, but facts are facts.
        Finding closure is a personal experience unrelated to being correct about a solve. And it's not misleading to share what you believe. Too many searchers are quick to call others liars without considering that they were just wrong about something.
        Rudy Green[e]
        "First to the Miracle Log"
        whereis.thehomeofBrown.com

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Gunrunner View Post

          Yes! Too similar to be blind coincidence, in my opinion. I have a strong suspicion that there is something coordinated going on behind the scenes here and somebody is getting played. I'm going to try not to be that somebody.
          Yep. If Cynthia is not lying and she never saw that photo before, then someone who had seen it described that photo to her (only the lid showing on the surface right next to a log, etc..) and she tried to recreate it. Maybe that's why she was so happy when she finally saw it and it was almost exactly like it was described to her.

          Btw, Candy says that kpro knew of that photo of the chest on the ground since 2020. Is that true kpro ?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by klein View Post

            Does the word "complicit" come to mind? Or more to the point, "prior knowledge". Something smells funny. Not funny ha ha, but funny bs.
            That's exactly what the cannibal said when he ate part of a clown. "This meat tastes funny".
            1f Billy

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Max23 View Post

              Yep. If Cynthia is not lying and she never saw that photo before, then someone who had seen it described that photo to her (only the lid showing on the surface right next to a log, etc..) and she tried to recreate it. Maybe that's why she was so happy when she finally saw it and it was almost exactly like it was described to her.

              Btw, Candy says that kpro knew of that photo of the chest on the ground since 2020. Is that true kpro ?
              Anything candy said is BS….. I have blocked her and have not spoken to her in ages and ages. She invents drama and BS to get through her sad life. I know her fixation is there and she speaks of me a great deal, but don’t believe the BS.
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by kpro View Post

                Anything candy said is BS….. I have blocked her and have not spoken to her in ages and ages. She invents drama and BS to get through her sad life. I know her fixation is there and she speaks of me a great deal, but don’t believe the BS.
                oops, I didn't mean to touch on that subject. She may be confused with something you said in 2021 regarding Cynthia's fake lid and not the real chest photo.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by klein View Post

                  Does the word "complicit" come to mind? Or more to the point, "prior knowledge". Something smells funny. Not funny ha ha, but funny bs.
                  You mean it has a characteristic foul odor?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

                    You mean it has a characteristic foul odor?
                    No-- No www. Smells like hippy incense...remember those days?
                    1f Billy

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post

                      Finding closure is a personal experience unrelated to being correct about a solve. And it's not misleading to share what you believe. Too many searchers are quick to call others liars without considering that they were just wrong about something.
                      In defence of Space Hopper I would like to say, Cynthia may have opinions, hopes and belief's, but to try mislead people into accepting a narrative under falsities is not the way forward. Presenting her case with facts will be much more respected.

                      Now, maybe Cynthia herself has been deliberately misled and has info she is brimming to share, but if it cannot be disclosed, then it will be met with the same discontent.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post

                        Finding closure is a personal experience unrelated to being correct about a solve. And it's not misleading to share what you believe. Too many searchers are quick to call others liars without considering that they were just wrong about something.
                        Yeah , like how you got scammed with the replica box and the dude stop taking your calls ??? LMFAO! That story never gets old . I love it when self appointed know it alls get rooked ...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Goldilocks
                          Does anyone think Cynthia's nook photo is eerily similar to McCracken's?
                          This was my first on seeing this photo for the first time today.
                          something is awash.... NMH is not the spot.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Looks like the photo someone tried to blackmail Forrest with, just with not as much grass.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
                              it was circulating around for a while and then it disappeared why?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	image_26542.jpg
Views:	1552
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	390361
                              Now, someone needs to tell us how with the very next rain the entire rotted missing top of that log will auto-magically swell and re-accrete.
                              Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

                              ~ Unknown

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
                                it was circulating around for a while and then it disappeared why?
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	image_26542.jpg
Views:	1552
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	390361
                                That's not a terrible-looking photo. It looks to me like it could have been taken in Santa Fe, NM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X