Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did FF lie? Question that's bothering me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

Skepticism, why do yo say that
    Cause a whores is a horse of course of course? Specticism the body and catechism. Its the tootie patoodie and tudie fruity. Hubba Bubba and hugie tubbies... I'm of the mind that makes a mookie.... hubba bubba and tootie fruity... I'm the guy that's chasing the caboosie. The lucy caboosie and the tootie patootie.... I think that her name is Lucy....but whu nose it kuld b the name is Seeding my bling bling... hehehehe. jJeers. I guss I/m hittin T bttm of d berreyls junkgle juce splender and blackni in bikini's too much juce is hitin mi brainie. Jers gain... hic-up ugghh

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Cause a whores is a horse of course of course? Specticism the body and catechism. Its the tootie patoodie and tudie fruity. Hubba Bubba and hugie tubbies... I'm of the mind that makes a mookie.... hubba bubba and tootie fruity... I'm the guy that's chasing the caboosie. The lucy caboosie and the tootie patootie.... I think that her name is Lucy....but whu nose it kuld b the name is Seeding my bling bling... hehehehe. jJeers. I guss I/m hittin T bttm of d berreyls junkgle juce splender and blackni in bikini's too much juce is hitin mi brainie. Jers gain... hic-up ugghh
      Sarah Seedling is slang for roots 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

Sarah Seedling is slang for roots 2.0
        Hey S,
        Roots? Boots? Toots? Suits? Slang for what the huh? Cheers.

Comment

I think he was just kidding.....

Comment

Working...
          X