Check your computer for viruses and rootkits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check your computer for viruses and rootkits

Everyone who has had computer issues needs to check their devices for backdoors. Just a friendly reminder.

Originally posted by CoatezOfManyColors View Post
    Everyone who has had computer issues needs to check their devices for backdoors. Just a friendly reminder.
    CU has been sending out malware ,probably to many users for years, so thanks for the warning, even if belated.

Comment

Originally posted by CoatezOfManyColors View Post
      Has this any connection to Call Sign Janus8's website downloads ?

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

Has this any connection to Call Sign Janus8's website downloads ?
        Nope, I actually use certain devices to flock freely on the web. Then air gap my boys! My point is even if the CU exists I doubt they are actually trying to killl anyone. But random crazy people exist and will do desperate things
        CoatezOfManyColors
        Last edited by CoatezOfManyColors; 01-15-2022, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Write yourself a mean note

Comment

CU has been sending out malware ,probably to many users for years, so thanks for the warning, even if belated.
            I’m not worried about “CU.” I think people are hacking each other. I was reminded what happened to Ben and Kpro ,on the same day they had their comps wiped I believe.
            CoatezOfManyColors
            Last edited by CoatezOfManyColors; 01-15-2022, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
              Write yourself a mean note
              I sold my guitar!

Comment

Who gives a shit.

Gotta hack the mind for real treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
                  Who gives a shit.

some sugar for your frosted flakes? you better start to give a shit.

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs...njchem.0c00366
                  https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/10.1089/nat.2018.0721

https://www.precisionnanosystems.com...-nanoparticles

Comment

sally
                    sally frosted flakes hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
                      Who gives a shit.

I would say someone who hacks should get their spine hacked and when they can't walk they might treasure that lost spine.
                      They are spineless anyway hiding like rats in a hole, like lost perverts looking into windows.
                      Is it a skill any two-year-old can learn, it comes down to morals. But in their world they are brave and in the wood till someone knocks on the door.
                      Then they show who they are, they would give up the ghost not to be put in a cell and tuned into what they are a little bitch.

Comment

Let me tell you about the brave and in the wood hackers who took 10 grand from an old lady with ALS right before she died.
                        How someone taking the money and making her lose pride crushed her. Money she worked so hard for and did without to save.
                        Some hacker smoked crack all night or did coke on her hard work. Maybe they went to the islands as she struggled to pay her bills.
                        So if hackers think just because you don't have to look someone in the eye, they cause great pain, even if they don't take anything.
                        They take away peace of mind.

Comment

CU’s real name for the daily double anyone?

Comment

https://youtu.be/mE5-7-7mqB0

Click image for larger version  Name:	93DA48BE-AB0A-4A16-9CED-5AF69B5DACEA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	216.0 KB ID:	374833

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

I would say someone who hacks should get their spine hacked and when they can't walk they might treasure that lost spine.
                              They are spineless anyway hiding like rats in a hole, like lost perverts looking into windows.
                              Is it a skill any two-year-old can learn, it comes down to morals. But in their world they are brave and in the wood till someone knocks on the door.
                              Then they show who they are, they would give up the ghost not to be put in a cell and tuned into what they are a little bitch.
                              You appear to be hurting.

Comment

Working...
                              X