Jacks responses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks responses?

As an idea for a show is the actions Jack has taken legally or formally as a response since he came out as the finder ….. I know there has been more than one. I would like to do a video on this. If you have had Jack discuss legal action against you,, respond formally via official ways to take down videos, legal action, or forums, please contact me. Perhaps there will be a pattern that forms. I would prefer to do this offline for obvious reasons. So PM or email me [email protected]
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

No, I haven't, so cannot comment.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
      As an idea for a show is the actions Jack has taken legally or formally as a response since he came out as the finder ….. I know there has been more than one. I would like to do a video on this. If you have had Jack discuss legal action against you,, respond formally via official ways to take down videos, legal action, or forums, please contact me. Perhaps there will be a pattern that forms. I would prefer to do this offline for obvious reasons. So PM or email me [email protected]
      I know I shouldn't really respond to your posts as whenever I do, I get brushed off politely (for some reason), but, in any case,
      I would like to reiterate the fact (IMO) that Jonathan K Stuef ISN'T the person who replies to 'Jacks emails'.
      So, anybody who's had legal discussions via 'Jacks email address' wasn't communicating with Stuef, but instead a member
      of Fenn's team that have/are orchestrating everything.
      Have you ever tried to check the name of the registrant for ' Jack's email' address ?

Comment

...are all lies and Gack is in no position to sue anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

I know I shouldn't really respond to your posts as whenever I do, I get brushed off politely (for some reason), but, in any case,
          I would like to reiterate the fact (IMO) that Jonathan K Stuef ISN'T the person who replies to 'Jacks emails'.
          So, anybody who's had legal discussions via 'Jacks email address' wasn't communicating with Stuef, but instead a member
          Have you ever tried to check the name of the registrant for ' Jack's email' address ?
          A kindred spirit you are. So refreshing to hear someone else on here not believe the BS.

Why has nobody looked at the email header for the originating IP address. Good chance that IP address is in Santa Fe. Has
          kpro looked? I know she has direct emails from Jack. Show the header info pretty please. Let's see what it reveals.
          pws111
          Last edited by pws111; 01-13-2022, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

A kindred spirit you are. So refreshing to hear someone else on hear not believe the BS.

Why has nobody looked at the email header for the originating IP address. Good chance that IP address is in Santa Fe. Has
            kpro looked? I know she has direct emails from Jack. Show the header info pretty please. Let's see what it reveals.
            I have no idea how to do that
            searcher2342
            searcher2342 if you help me, I will forward you any you want from Jack. This would be interesting. But jack only made this new email account recently, in 2019. I am up for it!
            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Where are we at now with the person who is pretending to be Jack and leaking info that the chest was at 9mh? That's the most hilarious thing ever.
              AaBbCcDdEeFf
              Last edited by AaBbCcDdEeFf; 01-13-2022, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

I have no idea how to do that
                searcher2342
                searcher2342 if you help me, I will forward you any you want from Jack. This would be interesting. But jack only made this new email account recently, in 2019. I am up for it!
                It varies by email service, but in Yahoo, right click on the email without opening it and then "view raw message". Other services you may need to open the email and click the 3 dot symbol or right click to find the command. They could call it "show original" or "view header" or something else like that.

Look for the originating IP address, sender IP address, or even client IP address, and then plug that into an IP lookup site, like,

https://www.ip-tracker.org/lookup.php

It will usually tell you the city where it originated, unless they are using tools to mask the information, in which case it could be anywhere.
                pws111
                Last edited by pws111; 01-13-2022, 09:06 AM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/oaEBx4Yo-lM

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

Impossible to know with 100% certainty, but Jack did use the same email address when he corresponded with AGK years before June 2020, and we heard his voice on AGK. Tough to say it’s not Jack unless he turned over control to someone else. Hopefully we can at least agree that at some point, it definitely was Jack manning the email.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteOak141 View Post

Impossible to know with 100% certainty, but Jack did use the same email address when he corresponded with AGK years before June 2020, and we heard his voice on AGK. Tough to say it’s not Jack unless he turned over control to someone else. Hopefully we can at least agree that at some point, it definitely was Jack manning the email.
                      I mostly disagree with your assumptions. Anything that is provable with proper evidence, I have to believe in.

Comment

Has anybody been able to analyze an email header from one or more of Jack's email ?. I for one, would be very interested in
                        the analysis.

Comment

Working...
                        X