Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Obtuse Angles

Let’s take a look at some.
    Forrest worked on his baby for around twenty years give or take then published the book in 09 or 10. Then the Chase just smoldered and mildewed for five maybe six years. Then I believe it was in the fall of 2016 Forrest announced that three maybe four clues had been solved. Why the maybe?

After that no more updates, did Forrest know that someone was firmly tied to the solve. Then came the deaths. Where the deaths hints? Was the lead searcher a risk taker?

In six or seven years someone solved the first 3-4 clues did it take them that kind or did they solve them in a few days? Then it took 3 more years to complete this poem.

Everyone was invited but how could a female possibly solve the poem. We had to get inside Forrest’s head but no Gemini gene is going to do that, Forrest was a risk taker.

The LS then moved on with no updates how is that even possible? Did they finish it in 3 days or three years.

So many questions, where are the answers? None of it makes any sense.

Did the LS die in Dinosaur?

More obtuseness, how can Forrest become unconscious be rushed to the hospital and released to go home all in a few hours? No one does that, noone.
    If Forrest can have a make believe death how do you are I know that all the deaths in the Chase weren’t just fabrications?
    Here is a very obtuse convoluted angle for all you wanna be heroes. If Forrest can fabricate his death, searchers deaths then he can fabricate Lawyers, doctors, alligators and donkeys. The whole chase is a figment of Forrest’s imagination and all of you bought into it hook line and sinker, spent money on your visa’s and Mastercards chasing the ghost of Fenn’s imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
      More obtuseness, how can Forrest become unconscious be rushed to the hospital and released to go home all in a few hours? No one does that, noone.
      If Forrest can have a make believe death how do you are I know that all the deaths in the Chase weren’t just fabrications?
      Here is a very obtuse convoluted angle for all you wanna be heroes. If Forrest can fabricate his death, searchers deaths then he can fabricate Lawyers, doctors, alligators and donkeys. The whole chase is a figment of Forrest’s imagination and all of you bought into it hook line and sinker, spent money on your visa’s and Mastercards chasing the ghost of Fenn’s imagination.
      I'm not saying its impossible, but if the searcher deaths in the Chase were mere fabrications as you suggest - that would be Fantastic news!

Unfortunately, chances of that are so slim, probably beyond what the late, great magician Forrest Fenn would even be able to pull off. What a hoot it would be though if it were really all make believe and nobody lost their lives Chasin.

However, I do agree on all the other fabrications are entirely plausible in the Chase grand illusion extraordinaire, including Paco and the big, orange-shirt burglar guy maybe even? idk. One thing for sure I've learned in the Chase: Never underestimate Forrest Fenn!
      Redneck Express
      Last edited by Redneck Express; 01-11-2022, 01:57 PM.

Comment

The Big Orange Shirt Obtuse angle was a great blunder of fabrication. There are so many things wrong with that video and yet so many bought into it. That one was a personal attack on someone because of some thing that happened in real life. There are so many ghosts of Forrest’s shenanigans running around that he must of bought gross amounts of white sheets

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Express View Post

I'm not saying its impossible, but if the searcher deaths in the Chase were mere fabrications as you suggest - that would be Fantastic news!

Unfortunately, chances of that are so slim, probably beyond what the late, great magician Forrest Fenn would even be able to pull off. What a hoot it would be though if it were really all make believe and nobody lost their lives Chasin.

However, I do agree on all the other fabrications are entirely plausible in the Chase grand illusion extraordinaire, including Paco and the big, orange-shirt burglar guy maybe even? idk. One thing for sure I've learned in the Chase: Never underestimate Forrest Fenn!
          A man from Pennsylvania grabs an axe near an air compressor and breaks a glass door window and grabs a wooden chest......while wearing a BRIGHT ORANGE SHIRT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post

A man from Pennsylvania grabs an axe near an air compressor and breaks a glass door window and grabs a wooden chest......while wearing a BRIGHT ORANGE SHIRT!!!!
            You're still here!!! I'm so glad to see an old virtual searcher friend! There are so many "new characters" in here I don't know who to listen to anymore... but when I see this rainbow-colored chameleon I know I'm safe and can go on reading... :-)
            All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Did you see the astonishing look on Zoe’s face when he asked if there was a treasure. She should have gotten an Emmy for that performance

Comment

Here’s another…..
                The Obtuse angle that is so rude it’s 180 degrees out Polar Opposites, Embroidery and Chaos. Another creation of Forrest’s. The story would take a bakers dozen of Quantico’s best a decade to unravel. Funny thing is all I can remember about Embroidery is heshe had horns and was blind kinda like Ray Charles without horns.

Comment

Here’s another…..
                  The Obtuse angle that is so rude it’s 180 degrees out Polar Opposites, Embroidery and Chaos. Another creation of Forrest’s. The story would take a bakers dozen of Quantico’s best a decade to unravel. Funny thing is all I can remember about Embroidery is heshe had horns and was blind kinda like Ray Charles without horns.
                  Mmmmmmmm, pi……..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHlmhZ8OedM

Comment

Here’s another…..
                    Bunch of FBI trainees?!? Is that what this quasi-experiment is all about??? Wow, that's pretty F'd up!!!

Seems pretty far out there, but the missing puzzle piece does sorta-kinda fit, interestingly enough.
                    Hoof Hearted
                    Last edited by Hoof Hearted; 01-12-2022, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Comment

Then there is the Obtuse Exposure Angle, why would Forrest Fenn expose Cynthia’s new photo shopped girls on a moon lit night in Yellerstone?

Comment

Let’s take a look at some.
                          Forrest worked on his baby for around twenty years give or take then published the book in 09 or 10. Then the Chase just smoldered and mildewed for five maybe six years. Then I believe it was in the fall of 2016 Forrest announced that three maybe four clues had been solved. Why the maybe?

After that no more updates, did Forrest know that someone was firmly tied to the solve. Then came the deaths. Where the deaths hints? Was the lead searcher a risk taker?

In six or seven years someone solved the first 3-4 clues did it take them that kind or did they solve them in a few days? Then it took 3 more years to complete this poem.

Everyone was invited but how could a female possibly solve the poem. We had to get inside Forrest’s head but no Gemini gene is going to do that, Forrest was a risk taker.

The LS then moved on with no updates how is that even possible? Did they finish it in 3 days or three years.

So many questions, where are the answers? None of it makes any sense.

Did the LS die in Dinosaur?
                          When all the solvers around here show their solution, all this timeline of events should be able to be explained. Let us not forget solving the first two clues and going past the rest somehow. Or arriving at WWWH and not realizing they were there. When you hear the word arrive, what comes to mind? Nine mile sure does not fit, does it. Now let's put on them thinking caps, how can Forrest say my quest to cease is the last clue, and say every word is important ?

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

When all the solvers around here show their solution, all this timeline of events should be able to be explained. Let us not forget solving the first two clues and going past the rest somehow. Or arriving at WWWH and not realizing they were there. When you hear the word arrive, what comes to mind? Nine mile sure does not fit, does it. Now let's put on them thinking caps, how can Forrest say my quest to cease is the last clue, and say every word is important ?
                            All solvers will never show their clues, not all silvers have solved the poem, only one solver has the solution.

Comment

My pet peev Obtuse Angle is out of all the Obtuse Angles Fenn put out there, everyone acts like they know what he’s talking about.
                              Here’s a thread for searchers to discuss all the odd not understood Obtuse Angels that Forrest put out there and perhaps come to some type of conclusion but instead noone takes advantage of the situation

Comment

Working...
                              X