• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

IN LOVE WITH YELLOWSTONE CLUE
    Shhhh…stop knowlege.
    DanNun
    Last edited by DanNun; 01-10-2022, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post

Where is that string, so I can find my way, I am just Forrest Fenn from Texas, and get lost in them there hills easy

Comment

Where is that string, so I can find my way, I am just Forrest Fenn from Texas, and get lost in them there hills easy
        Just grab on to what he left behind and follow it up. I’m sure you’ll find that ball of yarn too! Lol

Comment

I am the finder where is my string, so when I come back in year, I can find my way easy

Must be said with a southern draw

Comment

Originally posted by steve66 View Post

not all the rest, there are still some who are reluctant ... with good reason ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	shortcut.png Views:	90 Size:	226.7 KB ID:	372706
            This means that the area of 9MH is a place where warm waters halt. And TTOTC certainly hints to that area. But not in a very subtile way. So 9MH area cannot be the hiding spot. And Forrest says that WWWH can be many places. But this evident area of 9MH cannot be a real clue, it is an intermediate clue (I would say hint) for starting to solve the poem. That makes the poem so difficult to solve. But the poem says : look quickly down, your quest to cease. This is a hint for looking down in the big picture by mirroring down to the south, this West-Yellowstone area, around the longitude axis of Wyoming at 43°. (Me in the middle). There you start to read the poem again: start it at the graveyard of Evanston (a city where steam locomotives halted and graveyards are also places where Forrest went alone at night), and follow the poem from there again: canyon down , the Adin Brown ditch, etc…That is why the poem seems so difficult to solve. You just have to read and apply it twice. Once in the West Yelowstone entry area (including the Dude and 9MH) and once in the mirrored down area. My complete solve there was posted here a very long time ago.

You will see that all clues and hints of the poem stay valid in both locations. That made the redaction of the poem so difficult. And Forrest gave many hints about the importance of mirrors and published many mirrored images (also a mirrored picture of the Dude in a scrapbook). Forrest also said to read the poem several times, again and again. But we should not only read it twice but also apply it twice on different locations. Still only IMO.
            jan_v60
            Last edited by jan_v60; 01-10-2022, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post

This means that the area of 9MH is a place where warm waters halt. And TTOTC hints to that area. But this evident area is not a clue. That makes the poem so difficult to solve. But the poem says : look quickly down, your quest to cease. This is a hint for looking down in the big picture by mirroring down to the south this area around the longitude axis of Wyoming at 43°). There you start to read the poem again: start it at the graveyard of Evanston (a city where steam locomotives halted and graveyards are also places where Forrest went alone at night), and follow the poem from there again: canyon down etc…That is why the poem seems so difficult to solve. You just have to read and apply it twice. Once in the West Yelowstone entry area (including the Dude) and once in the mirrored down area. My complete solve there was posted here a very long time ago.

You will see that all clues and hints of the poem stay valid in both locations. That made the redaction of the poem so difficult.
              Don’t overcomplicate it.

Comment

Don’t overcomplicate it.
                Don’t oversimplify it, or say why.
                I suppose my solution does not fit with yours. That OK for me. But I did not ask for advice, it was just a communication. If you give advice, say why and explain it. I don’t like remarks such as don’t do this or that, or tsk..tsk…
                jan_v60
                Last edited by jan_v60; 01-10-2022, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Don’t oversimplify it, or say why.
                  Because Forrest told us to.
                  DanNun
                  Last edited by DanNun; 01-10-2022, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Because Forrest told us to.
                    For me it was not very complicated, because Forrest suggested us to mirror things.

Comment

This means that the area of 9MH is a place where warm waters halt. .
                      No.

Jan, what my comment was supposed to be saying was just where HoB is NOT (I'm not speculating where HoB might be). If you could go with a short cut (hint nine mile hole TTOTC) directly to HoB (end of second stanza) then it would be irrelevant where in Madison Canyon you place WWWH.

As an example, let me add the WWWH from the "bison pee" searcher: He argued that warm pee from bison halts in winter until it continues to flow when defreezed. If I'm correct Cynthia was filming the bison near Madion Junction (when there was still much of snow). So, if the "bison pee" searcher puts his WWWH there, he is perfectly in the race, he now just has to move on to HoB = 9MH, where … he meets with the searchers who not even made an effort to set a WWWH and did aproach 9MH directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
                        Kpro quote = "Between us. Cynthia was told 9MH by Shiloh. Shannon thinks 9MH and she knows the general area from Jack, and well, you know I think 9MH. As well as justin, his partner amy, matt, Rudy, and also the kitchen sink, it is becoming obvious at this point beyond measure. SMH good grief".

Cynthia (God bless her boobs) did not receive confirmation from Shiloh that 9MH was the correct location. She probably misinterpreted what he said, just like the girls on the recent visit did, when he grinned, toying with the hungry trio, and told them his gramps loved fishing there.

Shannon thinks its correct, but has no confirmation evidence. A river is a long stretch, so Jacks stretch of the river could be the whole Maddison. This comment, I believe, spawned the begging of Shiloh for answers.

The rest just think its there.

Why do I care? Coz you guys might be burning money you cannot afford, looking for the nook on the end of the wrong hook.
                        lol the comment about Cynthia’s toys
                        I legit laughed out loud. I really would have flipped if you threw a (PBUH) Peach Be Upon Her comment instead!

Comment

I’ve been wondering something for a while. Eric Sloane seemed like a very smart guy so what the heck compelled him to get married and divorced so many times?

Comment

Just grab on to what he left behind and follow it up. I’m sure you’ll find that ball of yarn too! Lol
                            It's a yarn, all right.

Comment

For me it was not very complicated, because Forrest suggested us to mirror things.
                              A little secret knowledge, from Knowledge, the owl who knows

The mirror hint had more than one reason within the solution. Starting with WWWH it is a topographical reversal. In the solution itself, you must reverse the map, south to the top, north to the bottom. In the chest site, as above is below like a mirror image. We use mirrors to look at the stars. The soil itself looks like a mirror image of the stars above. Each hint Forrest gave in TTOTC had more than one reason, a major percentage of the time.

Comment

A little secret knowledge, from Knowledge, the owl who knows

The mirror hint had more than one reason within the solution. Starting with WWWH it is a topographical reversal. In the solution itself, you must reverse the map, south to the top, north to the bottom. In the chest site, as above is below like a mirror image. We use mirrors to look at the stars. The soil itself looks like a mirror image of the stars above. Each hint Forrest gave in TTOTC had more than one reason, a major percentage of the time.
                                Some native Americans believe that heaven (they call home) mirrors earth.

I'm split on the poems meaning...

Comment

Working...
                                X