Twisted Truth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twisted Truth...

Kpro quote = "Between us. Cynthia was told 9MH by Shiloh. Shannon thinks 9MH and she knows the general area from Jack, and well, you know I think 9MH. As well as justin, his partner amy, matt, Rudy, and also the kitchen sink, it is becoming obvious at this point beyond measure. SMH good grief".

Cynthia (God bless her boobs) did not receive confirmation from Shiloh that 9MH was the correct location. She probably misinterpreted what he said, just like the girls on the recent visit did, when he grinned, toying with the hungry trio, and told them his gramps loved fishing there.

Shannon thinks its correct, but has no confirmation evidence. A river is a long stretch, so Jacks stretch of the river could be the whole Maddison. This comment, I believe, spawned the begging of Shiloh for answers.

The rest just think its there.

Why do I care? Coz you guys might be burning money you cannot afford, looking for the nook on the end of the wrong hook.

Cynthia (God bless her boobs)
    I suppose I should watch some of her videos, maybe I can gain something from her insightfulness.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
      not all the rest, there are still some who are reluctant ... with good reason ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	shortcut.png
Views:	417
Size:	226.7 KB
ID:	372706

Comment

Originally posted by steve66 View Post

not all the rest, there are still some who are reluctant ... with good reason ...

That’s right. Forrest said there are no clues in the book but there are hints that’ll help with the clues. If 9MH was hoB then wouldn’t that be a clue? It still amazes me people try and force it like this. I’m smiling right now…and I think Forrest is doing the same.

Comment

Kpro quote = "Between us. Cynthia was told 9MH by Shiloh. Shannon thinks 9MH and she knows the general area from Jack, and well, you know I think 9MH. As well as justin, his partner amy, matt, Rudy, and also the kitchen sink, it is becoming obvious at this point beyond measure. SMH good grief".

Cynthia (God bless her boobs) did not receive confirmation from Shiloh that 9MH was the correct location. She probably misinterpreted what he said, just like the girls on the recent visit did, when he grinned, toying with the hungry trio, and told them his gramps loved fishing there.

Shannon thinks its correct, but has no confirmation evidence. A river is a long stretch, so Jacks stretch of the river could be the whole Maddison. This comment, I believe, spawned the begging of Shiloh for answers.

Why do I care? Coz you guys might be burning money you cannot afford, looking for the nook on the end of the wrong hook.
          But common sense points to misdirection. The question is “why”?
          Logic says it’s a coordinated conspiracy to coverup of the truth. So why would otherwise good people do that? I think we have a pretty good idea but it’s not easy to prove.
          They don’t need to convince everyone to win, just enough to discourage the rest.

Comment

Good reporting. I think it's funny - Fenn told Dal that no one in his family knows the real story, yet Dal quickly discarded that as a probable untruth and most searchers are along for that ride.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post

That’s right. Forrest said there are no clues in the book but there are hints that’ll help with the clues. If 9MH was hoB then wouldn’t that be a clue? It still amazes me people try and force it like this. I’m smiling right now…and I think Forrest is doing the same.
              Your solving skills are amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post

But common sense points to misdirection. The question is “why”?
                Logic says it’s a coordinated conspiracy to coverup of the truth. So why would otherwise good people do that? I think we have a pretty good idea but it’s not easy to prove.
                They don’t need to convince everyone to win, just enough to discourage the rest.
                Apparently Shiloh confirmed to Cynth, yet asked her not to say anything, but she tells folk. This means she cannot be trusted with information which ever way you look at it.

Shi aint covering up, its just not the time for truth and thats how we know he let nothing slip, despite the 3 girls eluding to the fact in various slack ways. They're trying to force feed us the narrative, by pretending it came from the horses mouth.

Comment

I can’t read your face on this, so I’ll just say thanks lol

Comment

I can’t read your face on this, so I’ll just say thanks lol
                    Sorry, that wasnt meant for you. Ill repost it.

Comment

Originally posted by steve66 View Post

Comment

Sorry, that wasnt meant for you. Ill repost it.
                        Aww haha

Comment

Great point!

Comment

Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post

I suppose I should watch some of her videos, maybe I can gain something from her insightfulness.
                            Don't bother. Nothing but rehashed nonsense. She will never look at anything that does not fit her narrative.

It is sort of how the Bible was written. Keep only the books that fit and throw away everything else, even burn some of them to make sure there is nothing left to contradict the "message".
                            pws111
                            Last edited by pws111; 01-10-2022, 01:11 PM.

Comment

IN LOVE WITH YELLOWSTONE CLUE

Comment

Working...
                              X