Tight Lips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
    For almost a second, I believed you, but with reflection it doesn’t sound like your style. I feel like you’re more of a close talker, equatorial, rainy season, which is nice- I don’t wear shoes in rainforests.
    A second is all it takes

Comment

A second is all it takes to do what? I wish it were warm enough to go biking. It is just frigid today. And I have Covid and have been in bed for a week so there is that. I hope all fennsters are staying safe. I will do a jig when I'm healthy again. I started coughing my head off just taking down the christmas tree. What a world we live in. It's about time dontcha think?

Comment

I think I'm better. I ate a whole crater of spaghetti. But I'm just not up to any more chewing. Maybe in a week or seventy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
          Hold the secret.
          Fenn was wrong, and he knew whoever found it would fly under the radar, he also knew that they would have flown under the radar all their lives. Fenn is the one who sinks ships and the ships he sinks are yours. No one will ever talk about the solution and Fenn made sure it would happen that way.
          “Fenn was wrong, and he knew whoever found it would fly under the radar”

Forrest was wrong about?

Comment

Allot of things

Comment

Working...
            X