Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tight Lips

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tight Lips

    Hold the secret.
    Fenn was wrong, and he knew whoever found it would fly under the radar, he also knew that they would have flown under the radar all their lives. Fenn is the one who sinks ships and the ships he sinks are yours. No one will ever talk about the solution and Fenn made sure it would happen that way.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
    Hold the secret.
    Fenn was wrong, and he knew whoever found it would fly under the radar, he also knew that they would have flown under the radar all their lives. Fenn is the one who sinks ships and the ships he sinks are yours. No one will ever talk about the solution and Fenn made sure it would happen that way.
    Don't you mean Forest Burk Fenn IS a "wrong-un".......'cos that's my interpretation !
    Was Fenn 'such a nice ma-n' that he NEEDED to "sink other person's ships" ?
    'Missy Sarah', who tells you to post this bull ?.........or should I say 'pleasant' words !

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

      Don't you mean Forest Burk Fenn IS a "wrong-un".......'cos that's my interpretation !
      Was Fenn 'such a nice ma-n' that he NEEDED to "sink other person's ships" ?
      'Missy Sarah', who tells you to post this bull ?.........or should I say 'pleasant' words !
      If Ianswer your post it might infer I actually understand it. So I won’t.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

        If Ianswer your post it might infer I actually understand it. So I won’t.
        Good avoidance tactics SS !

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

          Good avoidance tactics SS !
          My eyes just rolled out the back door, I’m blind because of you now, thanks a lot

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by willynilly View Post

            My eyes just rolled out the back door, I’m blind because of you now, thanks a lot
            If that's Fenn's definition of 'back door' then you better get them sterilized before you pop'em back in their sockets...
            them E. coli's is persistent !!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
              Hold the secret.
              Fenn is the one who sinks ships and the ships he sinks are yours. No one will ever talk about the solution and Fenn made sure it would happen that way.
              They don't make men like George Dabich anymore.

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
                  Hold the secret.
                  Fenn was wrong, and he knew whoever found it would fly under the radar, he also knew that they would have flown under the radar all their lives. Fenn is the one who sinks ships and the ships he sinks are yours. No one will ever talk about the solution and Fenn made sure it would happen that way.
                  Fenn couldn't possibly have sunk my ship. Thank you for using punctuation, and for keeping your lips tightly sealed.
                  Old Pilot
                  Senior Member
                  Last edited by Old Pilot; 01-10-2022, 01:28 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

                    Fenn couldn't possibly have sunk my ship. Thank you for using punctuation, and for keeping your lips tightly sealed.
                    Nothing is a sure thing

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

                      Nothing is a sure thing
                      As it always was.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

                        As it always was.
                        Never look a gift horse in the mouth

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

                          Never look a gift horse in the mouth
                          Of course not. I invite the whole village for a bonfire weenie roast. That’s what you’re supposed to do, right?
                          I like you Sarah, you’re so punk princess. You can look deep into my eyes anytime, and I guarantee you’ll look elsewhere first.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

                            Of course not. I invite the whole village for a bonfire weenie roast. That’s what you’re supposed to do, right?
                            I like you Sarah, you’re so punk princess. You can look deep into my eyes anytime, and I guarantee you’ll look elsewhere first.
                            I might shift my gaze to look down my sight

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

                              I might shift my gaze to look down my sight
                              For almost a second, I believed you, but with reflection it doesn’t sound like your style. I feel like you’re more of a close talker, equatorial, rainy season, which is nice- I don’t wear shoes in rainforests.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X