Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight Lips

Hold the secret.
    Fenn was wrong, and he knew whoever found it would fly under the radar, he also knew that they would have flown under the radar all their lives. Fenn is the one who sinks ships and the ships he sinks are yours. No one will ever talk about the solution and Fenn made sure it would happen that way.

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
    Hold the secret.
    Fenn was wrong, and he knew whoever found it would fly under the radar, he also knew that they would have flown under the radar all their lives. Fenn is the one who sinks ships and the ships he sinks are yours. No one will ever talk about the solution and Fenn made sure it would happen that way.
    Don't you mean Forest Burk Fenn IS a "wrong-un".......'cos that's my interpretation !
    Was Fenn 'such a nice ma-n' that he NEEDED to "sink other person's ships" ?
    'Missy Sarah', who tells you to post this bull ?.........or should I say 'pleasant' words !

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

Don't you mean Forest Burk Fenn IS a "wrong-un".......'cos that's my interpretation !
      Was Fenn 'such a nice ma-n' that he NEEDED to "sink other person's ships" ?
      'Missy Sarah', who tells you to post this bull ?.........or should I say 'pleasant' words !
      If Ianswer your post it might infer I actually understand it. So I won’t.

Comment

If Ianswer your post it might infer I actually understand it. So I won’t.
        Good avoidance tactics SS !

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

Good avoidance tactics SS !
          My eyes just rolled out the back door, I’m blind because of you now, thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly View Post

My eyes just rolled out the back door, I’m blind because of you now, thanks a lot
            If that's Fenn's definition of 'back door' then you better get them sterilized before you pop'em back in their sockets...
            them E. coli's is persistent !!!

Comment

Hold the secret.
              Fenn is the one who sinks ships and the ships he sinks are yours. No one will ever talk about the solution and Fenn made sure it would happen that way.
              They don't make men like George Dabich anymore.

Comment

Comment

Hold the secret.
                  Fenn couldn't possibly have sunk my ship. Thank you for using punctuation, and for keeping your lips tightly sealed.
                  Old Pilot
                  Last edited by Old Pilot; 01-10-2022, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Fenn couldn't possibly have sunk my ship. Thank you for using punctuation, and for keeping your lips tightly sealed.
                    Nothing is a sure thing

Comment

Nothing is a sure thing
                      As it always was.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

As it always was.
                        Never look a gift horse in the mouth

Comment

Never look a gift horse in the mouth
                          Of course not. I invite the whole village for a bonfire weenie roast. That’s what you’re supposed to do, right?
                          I like you Sarah, you’re so punk princess. You can look deep into my eyes anytime, and I guarantee you’ll look elsewhere first.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

Of course not. I invite the whole village for a bonfire weenie roast. That’s what you’re supposed to do, right?
                            I like you Sarah, you’re so punk princess. You can look deep into my eyes anytime, and I guarantee you’ll look elsewhere first.
                            I might shift my gaze to look down my sight

Comment

I might shift my gaze to look down my sight
                              For almost a second, I believed you, but with reflection it doesn’t sound like your style. I feel like you’re more of a close talker, equatorial, rainy season, which is nice- I don’t wear shoes in rainforests.

Comment

Working...
                              X