Deleted Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted Topic

If you ask a question in a Topic and the whole Topic is instantly deleted, is that a good or bad sign?

Or has it happened before that a topic disappears temporarily or permanently?

Muahahaha! I’m bad!

Sorry Balder, I couldn’t keep it quiet and I realized the folly of that post. It’ll all come out soon enough though.
    DanNun
    Last edited by DanNun; 01-09-2022, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post
      Muahahaha! I’m bad!

Sorry Balder, I couldn’t keep it quiet and I realized the folly of that post. It’ll all come out soon enough though.
      You make me curious.

Comment

It's good to have three trunk pairs for swimming. Just in case you need an "extra".

Comment

Originally posted by Balder View Post
          If you ask a question in a Topic and the whole Topic is instantly deleted, is that a good or bad sign?
          It's a sign that THOR is private property the owner of which has the right to refuse service to anyone.

Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	98C613E0-D621-492E-BFF0-03C7421B0EEB.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	372040
            Originally posted by Suzy View Post
            It's good to have three trunk pairs for swimming. Just in case you need an "extra".

Comment

Great! Just in time for my new puppy! He still needs to be paper trained.

Comment

Great! Just in time for my new puppy! He still needs to be paper trained.
                Some just can’t be settled down. They follow long behind the gypsy’s tracks looking for their leftover scraps.

This is totally off base, but did you know when you become a Non Commissioned Officer is the USMC, they give you tons of charlie horses on your thighs? Then they punch your spiked chevrons into your collar bones? It’s a right of passage when you become an NCO and get your “blood stripes” on your uniforms.

I can’t say it didn’t hurt, but It was nice to face that fear and prove my courage. I can now sport the red stripes on my blues because of it. I’ll always remember that NCO oath I took after that promotion and a sense of pride belonging to such a rich history.

https://www.usmcmuseum.com/lore-of-the-corps.html
                DanNun
                Last edited by DanNun; 01-09-2022, 05:14 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure what the "right of passage" entails, but spiked chevrons punched into collar bones would hurt at any price. That, and blood stripes sounds a little too costly for this girl. I already got sucked dry at the last blood drive.

Comment

I'm not sure what the "right of passage" entails, but spiked chevrons punched into collar bones would hurt at any price. That, and blood stripes sounds a little too costly for this girl. I already got sucked dry at the last blood drive.
                    Sorry the demand of becoming that rank was prescribed before me ever knowing. The right of passage was just a byproduct of that experience.

Comment

Some experiences are a good bye product.

Comment

Thank you for your donation.

OH!, I should say something about the treasure hunt. Thinking like you've been "born again" could help in solving the poem . . . depending on circumstances, that is.
                        As always, part of my opinion, which is frequently well-fueled by carbs and protein.
                        Old Pilot
                        Last edited by Old Pilot; 01-10-2022, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Now where did you find a picture of Johnny Gosche ?

Comment

OP posters can delete their own threads……. If a thread is deleted due to an admin, that would be me and I haven’t done that in ages. Only do that if I need to. And only seems to be nonsense these days.
                            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                              And only seems to be nonsense these days.
                              What is waste to one person is treasure to another.

Comment

Working...
                              X