If Jack really had the chest in 2019…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Jack really had the chest in 2019…

Michael sextons blood is on your hands. Jack deserves a good spit roasting, if this is in fact true!

Mother Nature claims lives every day for those that don’t respect her. How do you know he would believe Jack and stop searching? How many searchers are still going hiking this year? Why not blame the snowmobile rental company for not inspecting his clothing choices and nature know-how before giving him the keys (especially since they had to be rescued 2 weeks prior)? Why not blame the Wilderness itself for creating an ‘attractive nuisance’ what with its open borders and inviting sense of adventure? It’s a free country in these regards and no one is to blame for tragedy. Sure, in hindsight, maybe he should’ve read a survival book or two, and been better prepared for the elements, but he didn’t, and that’s tragic. But that’s also on him- no one forced him to search in bad weather- in fact F specifically told people Not to over the entire course of the Chase. I’d just like to know why they didn’t build a fire. Even without a paper map they had snowmobiles filled with gasoline.

Comment

Jack did not find the chest in 2019 or any other time. The 2019 trip to Wyoming and meeting with the Fenn brats in 2019 was all part of the setup for Fenn to end the hunt on the date he put in the postmarks. This plan was not just hatched over a couple beers the week before Jack pretended to find the chest. It was a long process and a conspiracy to defraud the entire search community. They needed to establish a trail of posts that put Jack in Yellowstone because that was where Fenn said they agreed to tell us the chest was found.

Comment

Dude , Karma listens and resolves EVERYTHING in this world , especially when people say things of others while judging them .

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
          Mother Nature claims lives every day for those that don’t respect her. How do you know he would believe Jack and stop searching? How many searchers are still going hiking this year? Why not blame the snowmobile rental company for not inspecting his clothing choices and nature know-how before giving him the keys (especially since they had to be rescued 2 weeks prior)? Why not blame the Wilderness itself for creating an ‘attractive nuisance’ what with its open borders and inviting sense of adventure? It’s a free country in these regards and no one is to blame for tragedy. Sure, in hindsight, maybe he should’ve read a survival book or two, and been better prepared for the elements, but he didn’t, and that’s tragic. But that’s also on him- no one forced him to search in bad weather- in fact F specifically told people Not to over the entire course of the Chase. I’d just like to know why they didn’t build a fire. Even without a paper map they had snowmobiles filled with gasoline.
          “How do you know he would believe Jack and stop searching?”

That doesn’t matter. What matters is if Jack in fact found the chest and did not announce it. Because if he did announce “the find” and then Sexton went out than you would be right.

If someone gets hurt after the announcement it’s clearly not Jacks fault. That’s my initial point.

The snowmobile scenario is laughable and grasping at straws. I could show up to a snowmobile area with proper clothing, then I could promptly strip down and do that one move dogs do on carpet. All over the Snowmobile seat lmao. Why don’t you tell me what I’m wearing…

You can’t blame Forrest because he would set the parameters of the search season. Especially when we consider the year of the find.

Didnt The Condor himself say people could be liable if someone dies without announcing a find too?! *Doink
          So Jack would agree with me…
          CoatezOfManyColors
          Last edited by CoatezOfManyColors; 01-09-2022, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post
            Jack did not find the chest in 2019 or any other time. The 2019 trip to Wyoming and meeting with the Fenn brats in 2019 was all part of the setup for Fenn to end the hunt on the date he put in the postmarks. This plan was not just hatched over a couple beers the week before Jack pretended to find the chest. It was a long process and a conspiracy to defraud the entire search community. They needed to establish a trail of posts that put Jack in Yellowstone because that was where Fenn said they agreed to tell us the chest was found.
            I have no doubt you're right about Jack being a fake but I'm not so sure about the intentions behind it. Jack is certainly the installed Forrest proxy. His eulogy was a verified composite of valid clues. Forrest seemed to know that a big change for him was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post
              Dude , Karma listens and resolves EVERYTHING in this world , especially when people say things of others while judging them .
              Do you see how I phrase my sentences. I add “If” there are no definite statements.

I don’t know what you mean by judging other. Since you bring up Karma that sounds like you are speaking of the Hindu philosophy.

I’m Christian, what’s important is we don’t judge people of the things we are doing ourselves . You know, Hypocrites…

If it sounds like I’m on one…the answer is simple. I’m watching people who are Allied to Jack getting aggressive with others. Plus I don’t take kindly to a comment from someone…

”Do you want war?” <that’s what was said. Don’t buy anything from the chest auction because you might be making an evil man rich…

Attached Files
              CoatezOfManyColors
              Last edited by CoatezOfManyColors; 01-09-2022, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Every searcher knew that each year the chase was on there was a chance that searchers could die.
                Everyone knew that.
                So to prolong the chase an extra year just for your financial gain? What kind of a-hole does that?

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
                  Every searcher knew that each year the chase was on there was a chance that searchers could die.
                  Everyone knew that.
                  So to prolong the chase an extra year just for your financial gain? What kind of a-hole does that?
                  Oh yea, if I smoked I’d have a cigarette. So many things going around, but not as many answers…
                  One day I believe one thing, the other I entertain the opposite…

And the regular football season is over haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
                    Everyone knew that.
                    What if he was sitting on the chest for months without really knowing? Did he HAVE it in this case? And how could he be responsible for any casualty? Should he have called every searcher's mom to tell her to make sure littler searcher boy takes his scarf out? I don't get this discussion!
                    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Nope. Individuals searchers and finder folk are not responsible for the dangerous actions of others with free will. That's not how free will works. Also, the F stated that the chest had not been found in the Spring of 2020, so all the arguments that Jack found it prior are just exaggerated folly. When I need to trust someone to be telling the truth in the chase, I'll mostly trust Forrest.

You know who should and does feel bad. That searcher's partner who went out with him again after they had already been rescued once.

The finder is under zero obligation to report the find to anyone, including Forrest. Forrest himself stated that this might be the way it worked out, depending on who found it.

This option is why he had a "way" that we would know it was found. What that way is remains a mystery, but presumably F had a way to know. In his own account in early 2020, it had not been found yet.

Further, if it had been found in 2019, why is F emailing Dal and seriously considering ending the chase? If Jack had found it, or anyone else had found it, in 2019, then F could just have said "It's been found. The chase is over." He would not have needed to detail a long list of reasons to end the chase.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post
                        Jack did not find the chest in 2019 or any other time. The 2019 trip to Wyoming and meeting with the Fenn (kids, I like that better) in 2019 was all part of the setup for Fenn to end the hunt on the date he put in the postmarks. This plan was not just hatched over a couple beers the week before Jack pretended to find the chest. It was a long process and a conspiracy to defraud the entire search community. They needed to establish a trail of posts that put Jack in Yellowstone because that was where Fenn said they agreed to tell us the chest was found.
                        I find it very curious that Jack went to SF in April of 2019. I agree, a lot of planning would be required, but 14 months time to “hatch” the plan? Supposing your theories are true (a big, IF), I wonder if the end of the hunt was originally coordinated to end in June. 2019. Then, something put it on hold before before June, 2019, and Forrest gave us another whole year to solve and search, with Jack “on call.” The notion that Jack found it in 2019, and retrieved it a year later is asinine. There has to be a truer explanation for the extra year.
                        elperro
                        Last edited by elperro; 01-09-2022, 01:57 PM.

Comment

It wasn't Jack, it was the guy who put the chest up for ransom.
                          Livinlifebig
                          Last edited by Livinlifebig; 01-09-2022, 02:04 PM.

Comment

If Jack sent Forrest a picture to get his attention in 2019 the only thing that would have gotten his attention (other than the chest itself) was a picture of the Guard shack at the East entrance of the Park.
                            AaBbCcDdEeFf
                            Last edited by AaBbCcDdEeFf; 01-09-2022, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
                              I find it very curious that Jack went to SF in April of 2019. I agree, a lot of planning would be required, but 14 months time to “hatch” the plan? Supposing your theories are true (a big, IF), I wonder if the end of the hunt was originally coordinated to end in June. 2019. Then, something put it on hold before before June, 2019, and Forrest gave us another whole year to solve and search, with Jack “on call.” The notion that Jack found it in 2019, and retrieved it a year later is asinine. There has to be a truer explanation for the extra year.
                              They needed the year to establidh a trail on Reddit for a searcher that would be outed as Jack by the Fenn disinformation committee at the right time and all of us would jump on it claiming we had proof that Jack found the chest in Yellowstone and we would come up with some bogus solution to support the delusion. Thus would end the hunt and the Fenn brats could live happily ever after. Why did the brats need this? Becasue Fenn refused to tell them where the chest was or go get it and end the hunt. Fenn wanted a legend, a hunt that could last a thousand years.

The plan was always Friday, June 5, 2020. The postmarks clearly show this to anybody that knows anything about finding clues for a treasure hunt. June 5 was not on a Friday in 2019. Fenn told us there was an "end" date that was preplanned. I think what changed was the Fenn brats felt they needed a phony finder to make the story believable. They pressured Fenn into it accepting it and recruited Jack the Quack. Fenn was under so much pressure, that he thought about recovering the chest and ending in December 2019. I sent him the blaze in January 2020 and he confirmed it was correct. That made hin change his plans and go with the Wyoming and Jack lies, while leaving subtle hints that the chest was still out there.

What other possible reason would a real finder not have at least attempted to sell the chest through a real inernational auction house like Sotherby's or Kristi's? All this BS about tax strategies is a waste of time and lies designed to make us believe the crap stew we are being served by the Fenn brats. The law is clear that the taxes were owed on the apprasied value in the year it was found. Jack can't sell a fake chest because he and the Fenn brats will go to jail for fraud if and when the real chest is found.
                              pws111
                              Last edited by pws111; 01-09-2022, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X