Still No Lose Lips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

The short answer is: certain confirmers of my spot in the poem. Sorry, can't say more.
    You might possibly get some more insight of my position from previous posts.
    So, you can interpret this to mean - I like to sound off because it makes me feel like I am important and I want people to think I'm special and smarter than everyone else. The reality is I have no idea where the treasure is and I can't prove that I do, so I throw up this smoke screen so I can feel big. I live my life on forums where I can hide behind the screen and sound smart.

I'll bet you have never even gone BOTG. It's a much different world out there in the wilderness. I guess I'll shut-up now, I'm bored of listening to you drivel.

Comment

The short answer is: certain confirmers of my spot in the poem. Sorry, can't say more.
      You might possibly get some more insight of my position from previous posts.
      I've looked at your previous posts from the past couple of months. I don't see anything regarding a solution, though I understand not wanting to give details. For all I know, maybe you really have something.

Many of us believe we are the lead solver, or are at least close. If you find the chest, then great - you're the lead solver. But not before. That's not how it works.

Think of it this way. Let's say someone else finds it hundreds of miles from where you're looking. Aren't you going to feel a little foolish, and wish you hadn't ranted against the Fenn family so much? Maybe it won't happen that way, but maybe it will.

Edit: I was wrong to say UNtitleD Brave ranted against the Fenn family. It would be more accurate to say he ranted against the Fenn team. Or as he says, the CU-er's.
      ICV.
      Last edited by ICV.; 01-16-2022, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ICV. View Post

I've looked at your previous posts from the past couple of months. I don't see anything regarding a solution, though I understand not wanting to give details. For all I know, maybe you really have something.

Many of us believe we are the lead solver, or are at least close. If you find the chest, then great - you're the lead solver. But not before. That's not how it works.

Think of it this way. Let's say someone else finds it hundreds of miles from where you're looking. Aren't you going to feel a little foolish, and wish you hadn't ranted against the Fenn family so much? Maybe it won't happen that way, but maybe it will.
        Don’t worry, your suppositions are justified. I’ll vouch for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
          Your constant/incessant use of the word “brats” now has me 100% convinced you are a member of the F family and not just some jelly, obnoxious, hate-filled windbag.
          You are mistaken. I am definitely a hate filled windbag who absolutely hates liars. Jack and the entire Fenn family, including the spoiled brats who forced Forrest to lie about the ending, are nothing but pond scum.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

You are mistaken. I am definitely a hate filled windbag who absolutely hates liars. Jack and the entire Fenn family, including the spoiled brats who forced Forrest to lie about the ending, are nothing but pond scum.
            I have a feeling no one could force F to do anything. He did what he wanted, when he wanted, for reasons he wanted. You don’t know for a fact that there was any lying, you don’t know for a fact anything about the ending, really, just like the rest of us, and to call people that you’ve never met ‘brats’ just makes you sound dumb. F didn’t believe in inheritance much- he said so. His family have made their way on their own in respective fields by using a work ethic that seems strong with them. They contribute to several philanthropic works, much more than I’ve ever been able to do.
            I’m sorry that you didn’t see the Chase for what it really was and are obsessed with gold-fever and b*chin’ about what you never deserved to have. Maybe you’ll come to a point of peace someday and release some of that hate- that’s what makes people stay sick.
            I have faith the full truth will come out. Somehow, someday. In the meantime I’m enjoying the peaceful company of other commentators, and continuing the learning process this Chase set on fire for me. Go feed your brain with fascinating stuff and exhale the hate away.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post

I wouldn’t say I’ve been treated bad. But I’ve been completely ignored…besides a few comments here and there. I think at this point, I don’t care about the treasure and I’m just bored. I want people to notice me…
              Posting something that is intelligent and unusual could help . . . (but I repeat myself).

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

I don’t think so, Forrest liked a captive audience
                Possibly more so than anything else. Unfortunately, most of his audience wasn't in his league, so he was probably always looking for new audience members that would challenge/impress him. As always, part of my opinion.

Comment

I should say, " well bully-for-you, 'Dan' ", but that would be a little blunt, so maybe I shouldn't !
                  It's strange (to put it mildly), but CU seem to think I should have a warm fuzzy feeling inside because of all the attention they've
                  given me these last several years.......in my analysis I put it down to fairly severe mental issues present in most of the main men (of
                  Fenn's team, including f himself).
                  Maybe you're too intelligent for the world of CU. There are some organizations/clubs for intelligent folks (but I don't recommend Densa).

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly View Post

Ears are filled with corn on the cob
                    Good one. It looks like you're still enjoying this. Please stay healthy for at least a few more years.

Comment

. . . Sorry, can't say more.
                      . . .
                      One lie can get you "labelled" a liar.
                      I don't know how you feel about that, or whether you care, or could even understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Possibly more so than anything else. Unfortunately, most of his audience wasn't in his league, so he was probably always looking for new audience members that would challenge/impress him. As always, part of my opinion.
                        Impress, that would be some bold text, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

If that’s the case then it would be safe to say that the LS was too much of a challenge for him

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

How are you so sure they're spoiled brats? Generally it's not wise to pass judgement on people you don't know. For that matter, it's not even that wise to pass judgment on people you do know.

Comment

Originally posted by ICV. View Post

Why is it so many on here feel the need to put words in my mouth ?.... be aware I'm holding my tongue regarding your inaccurate comment(s) above.
                              Did you miss somewhere that the cheast has been found/retrieved ?.Jack doesn't have the solution, but I do !

Please put a link to where I've "ranted against the Fenn family" as you so inaccurately put it......go on, DO IT OR RETRACT YOUR BS...
                              Mr. 'CVI'.......I was correct when I asked you about this before !

Comment

Originally posted by MZ007 View Post
                                Legitimate events of such magnitude almost invariably entail some degree of "lose lips". A GF, a friend, family member, acquaintance, etc. of Jack or any of the Fenn family will have to tell one friend, which usually starts off with "Can you keep a secret", followed by "Did you see the treasure chest yourself, is it real and legitimate, who has it, etc.". Subsequently, that 'secret' spreads half way around the world in a matter of days.

Such is not the case with the discovery of the f TC and the aftermath. Besides well-contrived Medium articles and emails, no other soul is revealing any inside knowledge. Nobody? That alone sounds fishy to me because I know of no one who can keep that kind of secret. All through history, whenever a great find is made, or a sudden fortune, the lucky person can not help sharing details of the events with others. It's boasting, it's pure jubilance, it's the sort of thing that simply can not be contained. And those around and familiar with the luck person spread the news and their own inside information like wildfire. Think of gold discoveries, ship wreck treasures, Las Vegas winnings, etc. They share the details, there's a lot of hoopla, and the media expands the sensationalism of it all. On the other hand, those involved in subterfuge, shady dealings, con jobs, etc. are the very kind of folks who are masters at keeping secrets. Because there is a lot at stake. What do we have in all of this that is genuine, real, undeniable substance? "True facts"?

So I still kind of wonder. I also wonder why Shiloh used some flimsy reason to reveal Jack's name in the Medium article, as though "What the heck, everybody is going to find out anyway during litigation". Really? Would that have happened, and was it really necessary?

Well, whoever and whatever is behind all this mysterious secrecy and masterful coverup, they ARE good. Damn good.
                                Loose and lose: These two words cause a lot of confusion, so it's well worth spending a few minutes to understand the difference between the two. Lose is a verb that means “to fail to win, to misplace.” Loose is an adjective that means “not tight.” Learn more grammar here.

Comment

Working...
                                X