Still No Lose Lips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still No Lose Lips?

Legitimate events of such magnitude almost invariably entail some degree of "lose lips". A GF, a friend, family member, acquaintance, etc. of Jack or any of the Fenn family will have to tell one friend, which usually starts off with "Can you keep a secret", followed by "Did you see the treasure chest yourself, is it real and legitimate, who has it, etc.". Subsequently, that 'secret' spreads half way around the world in a matter of days.

Such is not the case with the discovery of the f TC and the aftermath. Besides well-contrived Medium articles and emails, no other soul is revealing any inside knowledge. Nobody? That alone sounds fishy to me because I know of no one who can keep that kind of secret. All through history, whenever a great find is made, or a sudden fortune, the lucky person can not help sharing details of the events with others. It's boasting, it's pure jubilance, it's the sort of thing that simply can not be contained. And those around and familiar with the luck person spread the news and their own inside information like wildfire. Think of gold discoveries, ship wreck treasures, Las Vegas winnings, etc. They share the details, there's a lot of hoopla, and the media expands the sensationalism of it all. On the other hand, those involved in subterfuge, shady dealings, con jobs, etc. are the very kind of folks who are masters at keeping secrets. Because there is a lot at stake. What do we have in all of this that is genuine, real, undeniable substance? "True facts"?

So I still kind of wonder. I also wonder why Shiloh used some flimsy reason to reveal Jack's name in the Medium article, as though "What the heck, everybody is going to find out anyway during litigation". Really? Would that have happened, and was it really necessary?

Well, whoever and whatever is behind all this mysterious secrecy and masterful coverup, they ARE good. Damn good.
    MZ007
    Last edited by MZ007; 01-02-2022, 11:29 AM.

I wonder how many shipwrecks, with sunken treasure, or some buried hoard was found and those people kept it quiet. See, we only ever hear of the ones that were bragged about, because the ones that were kept secret were simply never heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post
      I wonder how many shipwrecks, with sunken treasure, or some buried hoard was found and those people kept it quiet. See, we only ever hear of the ones that were bragged about, because the ones that were kept secret were simply never heard of.
      I wonder how many treasure ship hunters read about dal and Crayton being ripped off by that South American Government. I bet that any ships found in those waters afterwards will never be reported to the authorities. It was a lesson for all.

Comment

Originally posted by MZ007 View Post
        Legitimate events of such magnitude almost invariably entail some degree of "lose lips". A GF, a friend, family member, acquaintance, etc. of Jack or any of the Fenn family will have to tell one friend, which usually starts off with "Can you keep a secret", followed by "Did you see the treasure chest yourself, is it real and legitimate, who has it, etc.". Subsequently, that 'secret' spreads half way around the world in a matter of days.

Such is not the case with the discovery of the f TC and the aftermath. Besides well-contrived Medium articles and emails, no other soul is revealing any inside knowledge. Nobody? That alone sounds fishy to me because I know of no one who can keep that kind of secret. All through history, whenever a great find is made, or a sudden fortune, the lucky person can not help sharing details of the events with others. It's boasting, it's pure jubilance, it's the sort of thing that simply can not be contained. And those around and familiar with the luck person spread the news and their own inside information like wildfire. Think of gold discoveries, ship wreck treasures, Las Vegas winnings, etc. They share the details, there's a lot of hoopla, and the media expands the sensationalism of it all. On the other hand, those involved in subterfuge, shady dealings, con jobs, etc. are the very kind of folks who are masters at keeping secrets. Because there is a lot at stake. What do we have in all of this that is genuine, real, undeniable substance? "True facts"?

So I still kind of wonder. I also wonder why Shiloh used some flimsy reason to reveal Jack's name in the Medium article, as though "What the heck, everybody is going to find out anyway during litigation". Really? Would that have happened, and was it really necessary?

Well, whoever and whatever is behind all this mysterious secrecy and masterful coverup, they ARE good. Damn good.
        Is there noone? Twist some arms

Comment

Originally posted by MZ007 View Post
          ^^^^ This is no joke, especially if you can fathom the vast scope of it all! Quite mind boggling actually

Comment

Loose lips sink chips...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

^^^^ This is no joke, especially if you can fathom the vast scope of it all! Quite mind boggling actually
              With all the talk on this blog, I'm not sure any of us could keep secrets. We just have to know when to stop talking, along with when to delete the obvious.

Comment

Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.....what are the reasons? Insert imagination here....

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post
                  Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.....what are the reasons? Insert imagination here....
                  Are you a flat earther now too? Take a look in the mirror my hairy brother. We seem to be gaining weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

Are you a flat earther now too? Take a look in the mirror my hairy brother. We seem to be gaining weight.
                    Hey T,
                    Gravity suck sometimes...Dude, ow...my balls!

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey T,
                      Gravity suck sometimes...Dude, ow...my balls!
                      I don’t think you fully comprehend the gravity of the situation

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

What is the gravity of the situation? There was a treasure hunt and now it's over.

Comment

Is there noone? Twist some arms
                          Twist Peter's.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Twist Peter's.
                            That sounds like a Richard statement if I ever heard one.

Comment

Thank you Sarah. Quite the difficult epic puzzle of the ages we are dealing with. Hamanity got a nudge into chaos back in 2020. Ever since we've been bumping around blindfolded in the dark. A majority has little clue as to who's who, what's behind each mask, and has to carry a growing unfamiliar burden (heavy loads). This isn't a Hollywood movie surprise. Billions of individual paths are chaotically centerfuging further into darkness as we speak. A few seem to be guided and converging. I get the impression that many have an inflated sense of understanding. Part of this could be due to some secret training they acquired for roles that served into duality. The lower one is on a latter, they less they can see clearly, especially at night. There's another huge wrench that divides us right now, but it would be premature to discuss at the moment.

I believe it's time for us to become more stoic & honest with ourselves as we push forward. But, we need to strike a balance to allow love, warmness, and (appropriate) laughter with one's we build trust with.

Thank you Sarah for this nudge.

Comment

Working...
                              X