In all Fairness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ICV. View Post

The quality content on this forum is dropping, but it is still way better than YouTube lately. That's downright depressing (not you Kpro). Kpro and Mike seem like good people, but my attention span is too short too watch that for an hour or more.

I sure miss "Smell of the Sunshine", I think he would have had a real chance of finding it. He had really good insight and rational thought, combined with top-notch video work.

I was going to try to limit my time on here, but it sure is fun when someone makes a new discovery. But that's been rare lately.

Maybe I'll start more threads like the "Skippy's Car and other TTOTC anomalies". Because there are plenty of anomalies that I suspect are hints. Some valuable, some less so. I would just hate to inadvertently release information that I think is valuable, now that I finally believe I know the location within a few steps.
    Do that. It does make the forum more palatable.

Comment

Originally posted by trueyeti View Post

Hey ICV,
      Simply want to acknowledge your insight as valuable. Also to ask you to consider what I commented to Sarah above….with regards….trueyeti….cheers….
      Hi Trueyeti,

I didn't even know what Bisti was until I looked it up - pretty cool. I'll definitely have to visit sometime. If I stumble across it while I'm out there, I'll try to let you know.

I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I think I understand what you're trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
        Good luck to you, Sarah.
        Good one O.P.----
        "Sarah".......let me think; now who was her husband?
        .........and she was the mother to whom?
        1f Billy

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
          I have been hanging around here for sometime now and the biases seem to be tilted and orchestrated to present the Forrest Feen in a glowing aura of rainbow colored light. This suggests to me that someone is working very hard to make Forrest Feen acceptable to the general public and the gullible masses.
          For years Forrest Feen’s atrocious response to anyone who claimed to have found the chest was basically”show me”. Now going on two years from the time of discovery by Jack and the box no one has yet been showed anything but a bunch of photo shopped pictures and a never ending screenplay of one law suit after another.
          I never feel that I am entitled to anything in this world, but my suggestion is that if there was truly a discovery of the treasure chest That Forrest Feen hid then the simple truth can be discovered by “show me”. If that cannot be done then the only conclusive response would be that Forrest Feen committed fraud.
          Sarah- When you sow your seeds to make those seedlings,....you put them under some dirt don't you?
          here you go..."So hear me all,"...
          so=sow=under/beneath
          hear=here>hero>God
          me=I=eye
          all...could mean awl

and bringing it all down it reads...
          Beneath the eye of Providence. also known as "beneath the all seeing eye of God"
          Say Sarah, You don't happen to know a fellow named Jack that traded a cow for some crazy magical beans; do you?
          Class dismissed
          1f

Comment

Hmmm “Fraud?” If I twist that around I could probably make it work. He did say he hoped in his distant past he was a pirate after all. He was cunning like a fox, I’ll give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post
              Hmmm “Fraud?” If I twist that around I could probably make it work. He did say he hoped in his distant past he was a pirate after all. He was cunning like a fox, I’ll give him that.
              pirates wear an eyepatch to help them quickly see in both dark & light as they plunder
              Thor's father, Odin, has 1 eye & 2 ravens which "see" for him
              message to target the eye, the circle. To dance around the fire ring, to gather & sing around it. To pay attention to the targets & "hit" the center

Comment

Originally posted by 3dsp1415926535 View Post

pirates wear an eyepatch to help them quickly see in both dark & light as they plunder
                Thor's father, Odin, has 1 eye & 2 ravens which "see" for him
                message to target the eye, the circle. To dance around the fire ring, to gather & sing around it. To pay attention to the targets & "hit" the center
                Like striking a nerve.
                fun fact: cephalopods don’t have a blind spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Good one O.P.----
                  "Sarah".......let me think; now who was her husband?
                  .........and she was the mother to whom?
                  1f Billy
                  If you mean in a biblical sense, Sarah's husband was Abram/Abraham, and she was the mother of Isaac.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Sarah- When you sow your seeds to make those seedlings,....you put them under some dirt don't you?
                    here you go..."So hear me all,"...
                    so=sow=under/beneath
                    hear=here>hero>God
                    me=I=eye
                    all...could mean awl

and bringing it all down it reads...
                    Beneath the eye of Providence. also known as "beneath the all seeing eye of God"
                    1f
                    Getting "God" from "hear" as you describe seems a bit tenuous. Biblically speaking, God has many names, but "hero" is not one of them.

Nonetheless, this has piqued my interest, as Providence has recently taken on a greater meaning to my solve.

Comment

Working...
                    X