HOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOB

He had a brown paper sack lunch with a noisy apple and sardines.

noisy apple-beating heart-apple of my eye

home is where the heart is

brown bag-home to an apple and sardines

sardines-fish packed tight

brown gravy-he didn’t like it. Mud. Home of brown is not mud.

HOB more likely a fishing hole.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20211202-162950_(1).png Views:	0 Size:	271.6 KB ID:	361635
    Fish can only go upstream so for. Usually stopped before a noisy water fall.. Don't forget the lunch, oh, and those Gibbon monkeys sure love Bananas....

A area so muddy if you don't know where to go. Not saying Brown is a fishing hole, but man those fish pack in there like sardines. Brown is a color of a place for me.
    Livinlifebig
    Last edited by Livinlifebig; 12-02-2021, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Nice post Mr Copper, only in TTOTC you must find everything and that includes the slide story and more.

What is better than one HOB, hundreds of HOBs, and only when you have all the clues will you know the one is true.

Forrest made a master peace that when you found its end, the challenge would just begin again.

I have seen so many that think the solution is some hot spring to a canyon and finally to the Blaze.

They are in for a surprise or two, and maybe even three, that is how Forrest played the game of TTOTC, he lived it.

If all the words in the poem are important, yet some say the clues end at the blaze, how does one find their way.

The HOB is NOT a fishing hole, I did not say the HOB is not where the Browns swim.

At some point, people need to start putting everything Forrest said into a thought, or it is wrong.

Memory is key, if you can't remember, write the things he said down.

Know, in the end, everything must fit, not like nine mile, where you would have to overturn many things Forrest spoke about and say he lied and cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post
        Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20211202-162950_(1).png Views:	0 Size:	271.6 KB ID:	361635
        Fish can only go upstream so for. Usually stopped before a noisy water fall.. Don't forget the lunch, oh, and those Gibbon monkeys sure love Bananas....

A re so muddy area if you don't know where to go.
        So God's blessing no longer matters?

Comment

Who else knows hoB and just giggles while others try to figure it out on a public forum lol. I can’t keep up with all of these theories but it sure is entertaining! Forrest must’ve died with a smile, I’m sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Balder View Post

It apparently matters to you.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post
              Who else knows hoB and just giggles while others try to figure it out on a public forum lol. I can’t keep up with all of these theories but it sure is entertaining! Forrest must’ve died with a smile, I’m sure!
              https://youtu.be/NR5TOsC4iuM

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
                He had a brown paper sack lunch with a noisy apple and sardines.

noisy apple-beating heart-apple of my eye

home is where the heart is

brown bag-home to an apple and sardines

sardines-fish packed tight

brown gravy-he didn’t like it. Mud. Home of brown is not mud.

HOB more likely a fishing hole.
                Don’t shortcut it, it’s better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                  How tiring… to think about everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Balder View Post

What's chu talking about Willis?

Comment

Nice post Mr Copper, only in TTOTC you must find everything and that includes the slide story and more.

What is better than one HOB, hundreds of HOBs, and only when you have all the clues will you know the one is true.

Forrest made a master peace that when you found its end, the challenge would just begin again.

I have seen so many that think the solution is some hot spring to a canyon and finally to the Blaze.

They are in for a surprise or two, and maybe even three, that is how Forrest played the game of TTOTC, he lived it.

If all the words in the poem are important, yet some say the clues end at the blaze, how does one find their way.

The HOB is NOT a fishing hole, I did not say the HOB is not where the Browns swim.

At some point, people need to start putting everything Forrest said into a thought, or it is wrong.

Know, in the end, everything must fit, not like nine mile, where you would have to overturn many things Forrest spoke about and say he lied and cheated.
                      If there's a slide a child likes the most, it would a water slide.
                      Livinlifebig
                      Last edited by Livinlifebig; 12-02-2021, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post
                        If you're here just to beat people down why are you here? Oh that's right. To DM some of the girls... arn't you married?
                        Livinlifebig
                        Last edited by Livinlifebig; 12-02-2021, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Thanks Mr. Know it all for setting the record straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post

If you're here just to beat people down why are you here? Oh that's right. To DM some of the girls... arn't you married?
                            I don’t beat anyone down. Quite the opposite…I wish to lift them up! DM girls? Well let’s see…I’m married to the Marine Corps and they call us “Devil Dogs”. So it’s in my nature to be a hound. But only towards things I like to go after.
                            Livinlifebig
                            Livinlifebig, I’m sorry though if you think otherwise. It’s in my nature to be chivalrous and that can come off as a flirt.

Comment

Moses is unreachable.

Comment

Working...
                              X