NEW show NEW time! Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW show NEW time! Tonight!

Remember the new time! 6pm! 1 hour earlier!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl_OmwNOjBA

I see by the content that we're just chasing our tails again...

Comment

That mean raisin bran time east coast?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
        I see by the content that we're just chasing our tails again...
        The thrill of chasing one’s tail around…

Comment

I think it is pretty clear now that DB Cooper is the blaze for the nine-mile hole solution.
          They spent all summer like Hansel and Gretel looking for that darn blaze.
          How can you get on TV if the blaze keeps moving around.
          O Forrest, you did it again, or should I say DB the Blaze Cooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbealy
            So
            kpro is pretty much saying that the Forrest Fenn treasure hunt is over...
            I didn’t watch it as I unsubscribed. Nothing against their channel-it just wasn’t a good medium to figure Forrest out.

I’ll stick to his Memoire and the poem from now on. With an occasional peak in the blogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbealy
              So
              kpro is pretty much saying that the Forrest Fenn treasure hunt is over...
              The tc is with jack, the solution is generally 9MH. Not a complete solve out but will come out over time, IMO. Sale is coming. And we will report what we have factually when we know it. I used to enjoy banter and rabbit holes, but the community decided they didn’t want that.
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by DanNun View Post

I didn’t watch it as I unsubscribed. Nothing against their channel-it just wasn’t a good medium to figure Forrest out.

I’ll stick to his Memoire and the poem from now on. With an occasional peak in the blogs.
                You have plenty of stuff f sold you, I heard for a pretty penny, so at least you have that.
                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Not stoking the fire, but aint a Rod Addickt a poker junkie?

Comment

Which book was riddled with errors, like Forrests,
                    kpro ?

What was he jailed for?

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                      You have plenty of stuff f sold you, I heard for a pretty penny, so at least you have that.
                      I’m confused. F didn’t sell me anything except The Thrill of the Chase. And he didn’t even receive my money for that, Dorothy did. I think you may have me confused with somebody else.

But nonetheless, your quote is interesting to me.
                      DanNun
                      Last edited by DanNun; 11-30-2021, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                        The tc is with jack, the solution is generally 9MH. Not a complete solve out but will come out over time, IMO. Sale is coming. And we will report what we have factually when we know it. I used to enjoy banter and rabbit holes, but the community decided they didn’t want that.
                        Well now, aren't we setting ourselves up for a big surprise. To be in the know means you have to know what's happening.

Comment

The DB Cooper stuff is the same as trying to figure out the poem at this point. Both are impossible and will lead nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by property

At least you have a house(that Chaseopoly built).
                            Mike said they never made any real profit from that venture. They have more chaseopoly money than real money. Mike bought the house with a VA loan ($0 down payment usually), and he has a real job to pay for it. Not sure if kpro has a real job but she helps out youtubing, blogging, yard selling the storages, and whatever else she can scrape off other opportunities. They are working hard for what they have and that alone is commendable.

Comment

Originally posted by Max23 View Post

Mike said they never made any real profit from that venture. They have more chaseopoly money than real money. Mike bought the house with a VA loan ($0 down payment usually), and he has a real job to pay for it. Not sure if kpro has a real job but she helps out youtubing, blogging, yard selling the storages, and whatever else she can scrape off other opportunities. They are working hard for what they have and that alone is commendable.
                              Yes we both work full time. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X