Happy Thanksgiving Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving Day

I thank God for my family! It is more expensive than all the gold in the world❤️

Originally posted by fflegacy View Post
    I thank God for my family! It is more expensive than all the gold in the world❤️
    And more valuable.

Comment

Amen to that!

Comment

Fenn jacked the gold, that’s all hats left

Comment

Originally posted by elperro

He may have the gold, but his conscience may be rotten to the core. If he even has one.
          I suspect Fenn has a conscience, does it effect him maybe or at least it seemed like it in what he wrote in ttotc. Only problem with that line of thinking is if he exaggerated the stories then it is likely he exaggerated his conscience after its made up of two words and the first is CON.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

I suspect Fenn has a conscience, does it effect him maybe or at least it seemed like it in what he wrote in ttotc. Only problem with that line of thinking is if he exaggerated the stories then it is likely he exaggerated his conscience after its made up of two words and the first is CON.
            Forrest cant be a liar. His treasure exists.

Comment

Originally posted by fflegacy View Post
              Lovely

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

That may be but until I see it for my own eyes I ain’t buying none of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

Tsk, tsk.

Comment

Yes, happy anniversary!
                    “We’re gonna teach ‘em how to say goodbye.” — George Washington, Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Tsk, tsk.
                      Forrest's heart of bravery, compassion, brotherly love, and goodwill is the crux of his message. If you know this, you have found the kerneled core of his spirit. It's a place and destiny where Thanksgiving never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

I was actually referring to Jack not having a conscience in my original comment. I must’ve read your comment about “jacking the gold” with my Thanksgiving brewski glasses on, lol. (Which is why I deleted it)
                        Interesting unintended discussion, nonetheless.
                        Last edited by elperro; 11-26-2021, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
                          I was actually referring to Jack not having a conscience in my original comment. I must’ve read your comment about “jacking the gold” with my Thanksgiving brewski glasses on, lol. (Which is why I deleted it)
                          Interesting unintended discussion, nonetheless.
                          Deleted posts serve a purpose in helping to cross all the lines. The only problem is catching them before they're deleted. Wow is that hard to do! Nearly have to watch the forum like a hawk. It's a true pity there's not a rewind feature on this blog.

Comment

fflegacy
                            I apologize that your thread got derailed by this nonsense. Yours was an uplifting and thoughtful Thanksgiving day sentiment. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
                              fflegacy
                              I apologize that your thread got derailed by this nonsense. Yours was an uplifting and thoughtful Thanksgiving day sentiment. Thank you.
                              Elperro, thank you. I wanted other participants to pick up the thread and write thanks to their families.

Comment

Working...
                              X