R&R fishing spots, exact location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R&R fishing spots, exact location?

The three spots from Ramblings and Rumblings: "the Slow Bend (five miles up,) the Nine Mile Hole (you guessed it, nine miles,) and the Water Hole, (about eleven miles)"

In my picture, I have put a cross where I guess the position could be. But it's just a rough estimate. There is a map in the forum
    https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...-holes-by-name
    but it's hand drawn and not very precise.
    -> someone knowing the exact position?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fishing.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	359736

Yeah, he probably mentioned the exact spot within a document that he shared with a few searchers and a journalist and his entire family while the chase was still active. Makes sense to me. That's how you keep a place secret... by sharing it with a bunch of people.

Comment

Originally posted by JDER View Post
      Yeah, he probably mentioned the exact spot within a document that he shared with a few searchers and a journalist and his entire family while the chase was still active. Makes sense to me. That's how you keep a place secret... by sharing it with a bunch of people.
      Foolproof

Comment

Originally posted by JDER View Post
        What’s strange is he only had months left until his death. Which is super creepy! I’d be surprised if he was so open to … so many with the info.

Considering The Chase had literally just ended. Probably want to keep your cards close when passion along with following lawsuits flame up!

Comment

I think on your 9mile X where the fisherman would fish would be down a tad at the bend where that dry creek is (no paddle up your creek because no water). without knowing what the blaze was that's the last location we have a clue of. Then just the clues that FF gave of searcher distances from the road. Cynthia's logic too seemed right when she said it has to be 200 ft from the running creek that Diggin Gypsy searched to make her a 200 ft searcher and no closer. So with that and the 200/500ft measures you could stare making a fairly tight search zone. The 500ft would limit the distance from the road. But then again FF told Dal he drove 300ft from it so you could replace the 500ft with 300ft.
          Last edited by Cary_Galloway; 11-25-2021, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Anybody chasing a 9MH solve seems to be hooked on the failures of others. I dunno why.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
              Anybody chasing a 9MH solve seems to be hooked on the failures of others. I dunno why.
              You mean the place that Jack said he searched?
              You mean the place that Shiloh confirmed?

Yeah I think I'll listen to those two instead of you.

Comment

SPOILER ALERT!!! The solution has nothing to do with a fishing spot in Wyoming. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                X