Is it not clear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it not clear?

Things are clear if you don't get distracted.

First, the chest has been and was found. Why would anyone think forrest staged this? Come on. After people died? His legacy? No way.

Second, how can anyone think the chest is still out there? Again, come on. Do you think forrest would stage a find, leave the other chest out there so it can possibly be found, and open himself/estate up to lawsuits and/or just look like a total fool? That's his legacy? No way.

Third, how can one dispute the blaze being clue 8, look down clue 9? its right in the poem, that Forrest wrote. Here it is:
    If you’ve been wise and found the blaze,
    Look quickly down, your quest to cease,

This ends the directions. It's done. I was told this, but I already knew before he found it. Its written very bluntly, but info provided as confirmation was welcomed.

forrest also stated if you were within 12 feet of the blaze he'd be sure you would see it, meaning the blaze. So think about it, at what viewing of 12 feet? East, west, north, south, scanning the area and looking at the terrain, which is it? Well it didn't matter, because the blaze was 12 feet up in my opinion, and only can be seen from directly below. It's not feasible to remove, because you have no way to get to it. And you wouldn't want to, if smart you'd look down and realize you are on the chest basically. So you take the chest and leave, f the blaze.

When the blaze was damaged, it was hard to see.. which is why so many trips and why he walked over the chest prior to finding it.

I still can't figure out what forrest did and how in the trees, but I know it was up 12 feet from the ground standing directly below it. Whatever it was, nature damaged it.

Thoughts?

One more, the tipping waiter and how he knew to look in the trees. Enjoy
    Last edited by 93cruiser; 11-24-2021, 06:19 PM.

You apparently have plenty of imagination. I hope you are at peace in your apparent belief that the chest has been found.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
      You apparently have plenty of imagination. I hope you are at peace in your apparent belief that the chest has been found.
      Ha, that's the whole point of this post, the response you wrote. How? You are imagining it's still out there, im going by what forrest stated and pictures. I'm not imagining, I spoke to finder and it lines up with what forrest said. Sorry.

Comment

Go to page 131 of ttotc and tell me why there are two copies of the same treasure in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by 93cruiser View Post
          Third, how can one dispute the blaze being clue 8, look down clue 9?
          A clue is something to figure out or solve for (what is the blaze). 'Look quickly down' is an instruction. There is no value (place name, etc.) to solve for.

For the line: 'If you are brave and in the wood' you would need to know what he meant by 'wood'. That makes it a clue since you need to solve for that.

Comment

Originally posted by TimW View Post
            Go to page 131 of ttotc and tell me why there are two copies of the same treasure in the picture.
            Without looking, it's obviously to make the treasure appear bigger than it really was. What's this have to do with anything? I doubt the picture manipulation equates to two chests. And how can two chests exist when the poem points to one location only?

Comment

Without looking, it's obviously to make the treasure appear bigger than it really was. What's this have to do with anything? I doubt the picture manipulation equates to two chests. And how can two chests exist when the poem points to one location only?
              93cruiser Quite true the poem points to one location only but that location is not anywhere within Wyoming. The solution to the poem has not been solved and the place that solution leads to is in a different state, I for one know that. How do you know that a deep thinking treasure hunt puzzler is not using logic to determine the correct solve location? This is not over. Ask yourself why the photo of the found chest was so cleverly manipulated to give a picture clue which relates to 'Stick with the key' if it was completely over? Its orientation is the end solution IMO. That photo tells a story that all is not as it seems.

Comment

Without looking, it's obviously to make the treasure appear bigger than it really was. What's this have to do with anything?
                Mr. Fenn was a profit. He was showing us how inflation works. IMO?

Comment

I will show the world one chest. One that I have kept buried in my backyard. The second chest is the one depicted in the poem. The one somebody will find in the future. Preferably a long time into the future. Just like the Rosetta Stone. That’s how there can be two chests. As Forrest once said. Why can’t I take it with me. Also, I have found at least 20 instances that would suggest there are indeed two chests. Believe it if you want or don’t it is up to you.

Comment

It was weird the picture of the chests bottom at the lawyers office. Was peril white. Clean as could be. Almost looks like a marble slate in the bottom of that. And no pics of the ruby's and other gems that were in the detailed pics. Obvousily no prior pics of the gold disc's. And not in Jack's find pics either. So much subterfuge.

Comment

You assume the poem points to only one location, but does it? Something worth considering…the “what ifs” that is.

Comment

Things are clear if you don't get distracted.

First, the chest has been and was found. Why would anyone think forrest staged this? Come on. After people died? His legacy? No way.

Second, how can anyone think the chest is still out there? Again, come on. Do you think forrest would stage a find, leave the other chest out there so it can possibly be found, and open himself/estate up to lawsuits and/or just look like a total fool? That's his legacy? No way.

Third, how can one dispute the blaze being clue 8, look down clue 9? its right in the poem, that Forrest wrote. Here it is:
                        If you’ve been wise and found the blaze,
                        Look quickly down, your quest to cease,

This ends the directions. It's done. I was told this, but I already knew before he found it. Its written very bluntly, but info provided as confirmation was welcomed.

forrest also stated if you were within 12 feet of the blaze he'd be sure you would see it, meaning the blaze. So think about it, at what viewing of 12 feet? East, west, north, south, scanning the area and looking at the terrain, which is it? Well it didn't matter, because the blaze was 12 feet up in my opinion, and only can be seen from directly below. It's not feasible to remove, because you have no way to get to it. And you wouldn't want to, if smart you'd look down and realize you are on the chest basically. So you take the chest and leave, f the blaze.

When the blaze was damaged, it was hard to see.. which is why so many trips and why he walked over the chest prior to finding it.

I still can't figure out what forrest did and how in the trees, but I know it was up 12 feet from the ground standing directly below it. Whatever it was, nature damaged it.

Thoughts?

One more, the tipping waiter and how he knew to look in the trees. Enjoy
                        93cruiser I have to say that your assumptions are completely wrong because the blaze is still very much in evidence and not damaged at all, in fact it is still
                        in very good shape. It resides in Colorado which is the state the poem puzzle was based once. Wyoming is pure fiction, it was put forth as the place it was found
                        mainly because it would appear the most logical to searchers, Forrest knew that and of course it appears to have paid off.
                        Of course this won't be believed, unless of course you go back to the poem and approach it differently. It is far more complex in its construction, as you would expect a treasure
                        hunt with this value of a prize to be. Do not be misled by this fantasy Wyoming solve, you will never make it work there, it has no precision and Forrest told us "if followed precisely"
                        we could solve it. I would recommend thinking about what would give you precision.

Comment

Originally posted by TimW View Post
                          I will show the world one chest. One that I have kept buried in my backyard. The second chest is the one depicted in the poem. The one somebody will find in the future. Preferably a long time into the future. Just like the Rosetta Stone. That’s how there can be two chests. As Forrest once said. Why can’t I take it with me. Also, I have found at least 20 instances that would suggest there are indeed two chests. Believe it if you want or don’t it is up to you.
                          If you wouldn’t mind sharing, would you be able to enumerate those 20 into a list? I’d be curious to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                            If you wouldn’t mind sharing, would you be able to enumerate those 20 into a list? I’d be curious to see that.
                            I am curious about this also. (More curious than optimistic.)

Comment

Working...
                            X